Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 94 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 93 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Sharaiya vs Sayuri

2 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Sharaiya vs Sayuri - Page 6 Empty Re: Sharaiya vs Sayuri

Post by Cirno Sat Apr 10, 2010 2:30 am

Sharaiya blinked when her kick was blocked, wondering if the Ninja was just faking her weakness but couldn't think too long about it was she was suddenly yanked on and falling onto her stomach, flinching as Sayuri got ontop of her and pulled her in a camel clutch, closing both eyes tightly, gritting her teeth.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sat Apr 10, 2010 2:40 am

Sayuri was working on her last legs now, her battered body almost at its limits. She needed to end this now, and she knew just the way to do it. With the camel clutch still applied, Sayuri would wrap her arms around Sharaiya's throat, applying a sleeper hold/camel clutch combination.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sat Apr 10, 2010 2:34 pm

Sharaiya started to struggle from side to side as she was caught in a combination hold, trying to free one of her arms desperatly, knowing that without it she had no chance to escape, already feeling the air leaving her lungs and not gaining any new oxygen.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sat Apr 10, 2010 2:55 pm

Sayuri would not give Sharaiya an inch, clinging to victory not that it was so close. She tightened her sleeper and pulled back further on her camel clutch. She was about to ask SHaraiya to surrender, but then she remembered that this was a KO match, only won by knocking out her opponant. If that was the case, she was in the perfect position to do so. "The Era of Hell has asked me to test you," she said. "And as far as I'm concerned, you passed. Now....sleep."
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:35 pm

Sharaiya kept trying to bring one arm from her opponent's hip, knowing she needed it to get out of it. Her vision became blurry and she was unable to fixate it any longer, on her last seconds of she desperatly tried to pull her arm out from the girl's thigh and try to slam her palm hard against the girl's throat.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:11 pm

Sayuri kept tightening and pulling back on her hold trying to knock her opponant out as soon as possible. But she didn't notice that after much struggling, Sharaiya would manage to get one of her hands over one of her thighs, and another blow would slam into her throat. "GACK!!" Sayuri gasped, immediately releasing her opponant and rolling off her, clutching her throat as she tried to breath. As she coughed and hacked, she relized that her mask was not letting her get enough oxygen, so she pulled it down, revealing her mouth that was desperately trying to get air back.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sun Apr 11, 2010 12:39 am

Sharaiya brought her hands down on the mat when she was released, panting loudly for air while she looked over at Sayuri, noticing her in a bad state of breating, it was now or never. She used the adrenaline she still had to get up onto her feet and move over to Sayuri, then jumped off both feet and tried to slam her knee hard into the girl's face, looking to knock her out while she was busy trying to breathe.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sun Apr 11, 2010 12:54 am

After so many attacks to her throat Sayuri was barely able to use her airway properly, and was unable to make a proper counter attack. She was practically paralysed. Then SHaraiya's knee struck her face, and the impact knocked her out right away. Her body jerked once, and then went still. The Lunatic Princess had knocked her unconscious.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sun Apr 11, 2010 1:14 am

Sharaiya started to stand back up again and stumble backwards once she saw that Sayuri wasn't moving, looking down at her with narrowed eyes while her fists unclenched. " ... " She was about to move in again but the referee girl stopped her and she went to Sayuri to lift and drop her arms to three times to see if she was out, if she was indeed unconsious Sharaiya would immidiatly be declared the victor.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sun Apr 11, 2010 1:18 am

Sayuri's arm would flop lifelessly to the mat three times in sucession, still unmoving facedown on the mat. The bell would ring to declare Sharaiya the winner, but Sayuri still wouldn't wake up, though her lips started to drip blood from where Sharaiya had struck her.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next