by Yori Yesterday at 3:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Yesterday at 12:09 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 161 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 160 Guests :: 2 Bots

bomaboody

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 10:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 1:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

No DQ Match Becca Williams vs Ayame Kurosagi (Finished)

2 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

No DQ Match Becca Williams vs Ayame Kurosagi (Finished) - Page 7 Empty Re: No DQ Match Becca Williams vs Ayame Kurosagi

Post by Oathkeeper Sun Apr 04, 2010 3:13 pm

"Ahhhhh!!!!! OWW!...I think my wrist is broken...weird how did my wrist snap?" said Ayame, "Thanks for asking"
When Ayame saw the ref begin to count she was both relieved and a bit disapointed, she looked up at Becca with a playful smile. "Ahh...Crap...I` m finished...you win this time Becca but, next time...I`ll be a lot stronger just you wait!" Ayame threatened.
The Ref slammed the mat for a second time,
"Two!"

Last edited by 863 on Sun Apr 04, 2010 3:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

No DQ Match Becca Williams vs Ayame Kurosagi (Finished) - Page 7 Empty Re: No DQ Match Becca Williams vs Ayame Kurosagi

Post by Firecyde Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:26 am

"I'm looking foward to it Ayame, you did wonderfully this match!" Becca said to Ayame, smiling right back at her. "THREE!...." The ref slammed to the mat for the last time, signaling the win for Becca, the crowd cheered for the wonderful match they just had. Becca helped Ayame up, and rose her arm, signaling respect for her opponent. "Do you want me to tell you what happened now?" Becca would wisper to Ayame.

Firecyde

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:37 am

"Thanks and Congragulations on your first win!" said Ayame accepting Becca's hand
"Yup....What happened did someone like come in and fight you when while i was knocked out n old enemy of yours...Just hurry up and tell me so... I can give this bitch a piece of my mind" Ayame said, not knowing the irony in what she just said

Last edited by 863 on Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Firecyde Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:44 am

"Umm....no, it was you! I guess I hit you hard enough to where you were like a completly different person, that's how mad you were, but that doesn't matter, it was still a great match! So... you wanna finish the beers?"

Firecyde

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:52 am

"Oh, it happened again!" Ayame said frowning, "I thought I had her under control I guess...not..."
Ayame smiled at the can of beers, "Nah, keep them somewhere cold I have a better Idea!"
"Since I lost...this time...I'll treat you...want to go to a bar...drinks are on me!" said Ayame, "Oh by the way, my friend has a dojo...nearby here...if you want to learn a few kicks and stuff ask him, he's on the sex war rooster too, but...he's actually just a trainer... his name's Yu-Shin...tell him Ayame sent you"

Last edited by 863 on Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:54 am; edited 2 times in total
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Firecyde Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:58 am

"Alright, I'll keep that in mind! Alright, ready to go when you are Ayame!"

Firecyde

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:07 am

Yah, just let me get my pants... wherever they are...you know I won't forget you for two reasons...one you were the first opponent I actually lost to...and two...you sort of took my virginity..."said Ayame, "That's why I begged you to stop but all in all...it was an interesting expierence"
Ayame found her pants and put them on and she threw back Becca's top, "Oh...I don't want to know what I did when I was unconcious...I need a boiler maker on the double..."
Becca Williams Wins By Pinfall

Last edited by 863 on Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:09 am; edited 2 times in total
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

No DQ Match Becca Williams vs Ayame Kurosagi (Finished) - Page 7 Empty Re: No DQ Match Becca Williams vs Ayame Kurosagi (Finished)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7