Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 139 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 136 Guests :: 2 Bots

Cosmos, CrashTestDumbass, saryakimura96

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

No DQ Match Becca Williams vs Ayame Kurosagi (Finished)

2 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

No DQ Match Becca Williams vs Ayame Kurosagi (Finished) - Page 2 Empty Re: No DQ Match Becca Williams vs Ayame Kurosagi

Post by Oathkeeper Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:07 am

Ayame felt all the air escape from her chest as Becca performed the german suplex.
Ayame`s back was in pain but nothing major. Although it did stun Ayame, as soon as Becca turned her back she flipped herself back up. Ayame backed up and breathed in, she watched Becca reach for a can of beer.
'I`ll end this now!, -No, I need more energy for that move.
She used the time to meditate and give herself a breather but while this was happening, Becca opened a can of fuzzing beer in her face. Ayame eyes shot open to find herself covered in cold beer. The sensation felt good on her skin and she licked her cheeks.
"Mmm...Old Milwake or Budweiser?" she said non-chanantly.

Last edited by 863 on Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

No DQ Match Becca Williams vs Ayame Kurosagi (Finished) - Page 2 Empty Re: No DQ Match Becca Williams vs Ayame Kurosagi

Post by Firecyde Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:31 am

"Budweiser, sweety, but that's not quite my favorate...." After that, she felt the Ayame was distracted, grabbed her, picked her up above her head, stalling a bit to show the crowd how easily she could pick up her opponent, and tossed her to the ground, and smashed her foot on the lower part of Ayame's back.

Firecyde

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:57 am

Ayame was indeed distracted, she cringed as Becca lifted her with such ease. Her feet dangled on the ground, Ayame came up with a plan.
"Forgive me, I`m a bit rusty when it comes to this area of wrestling...but, I`ll try my best!" she said.
Before Becca could follow through with her plan, Ayame placed a body scissor around her waist and followed up wrapping her arm around her opponent`s neck. Although Ayame didn`t know much about submission holds, she had really strong legs and almost everyone with half a brain could perform a head lock. She squeezed with all her might, "Raahhhhh! Try this on for size!"

Last edited by 863 on Fri Apr 02, 2010 7:00 am; edited 2 times in total
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Firecyde Fri Apr 02, 2010 7:08 am

"Nice, but you should think about what you did here..." with that Becca turned, and ran backwards to a corner, slaming Ayame into that corner, then went foward and fell backwards, slaming her to the mat. She would get up if Ayame let go, and would sit on her stomach, with both legs on either side of her waist. "I wasn't even tired yet, good move, bad timing!"

Firecyde

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Fri Apr 02, 2010 7:22 am

Ayame held back a scream when Becca rammed her body into the turnbuckle. Due to inefficient training and practice with grappls and submissions, she let go unintentionally.
"Uhh..." she moaned helplessly, What the hell am I doing? I got to stick with my plan or I`m gonna lose or worse ... she ...it will come out.
Ayame gasped as Becca mounted her hips,
"No..." she whispered as she became helpless to whatever Becca was planning.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Firecyde Fri Apr 02, 2010 7:26 am

"This is no DQ, right? So I could do this!" Becca said as she gropped her opponent for a few seconds, distracting the opponent, she then punched her breasts and face two or three times each, before getting up, getting back into her stance, waiting for Ayame to get up.

Firecyde

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Fri Apr 02, 2010 7:44 am

Ayame shuddered, when Becca groped her. She felt the warmth of Becca`s sex against her and the scent of her sweet beer flavoured breath. Ayame screeched and shook her head in denial.
"S-stop it!" She cried.
Ayame cried out in pain when Becca punched her breasts and then a few to her head.After Becca got off of her, she trembled in pain.
Ayame stumbled on her feet, she shook her head to get back in the game. Her eyes flickered red for just a second but turned to yellow. With amazing speed, Ayame sent a barrage of four kicks a crescent kick aimed at the neck, a hook kick aimed at the ribs, a roundhouse to the head and another roundhouse aimed at Becca`s neck.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Firecyde Fri Apr 02, 2010 7:55 am

"Whoa!" Becca yelled out, blocking two kicks, but getting hit with the roundhouse to the neck, and the hook kick to the ribs, trembling to one knee, "Nice kicks! Wish I could strike like that!" Becca said, getting up to punch her in the stomach, and if that would work, she would go off the ropes and deliver a boot to Ayame's ribs.

Firecyde

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Fri Apr 02, 2010 8:27 am

Ayame easily side-stepped Becca`s fist and did a quick snap kick to leave a large enough distance for Ayame to have a running start, I should have enough energy, this last one should end it.
"Tae Kwon Do: 720 Kick!" she yelled running as fast as she could. Ayame jumped and spun around two times with her heel aimed at Becca`s skull.
"Let`s see if you can take my most lethal kick!"
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Firecyde Fri Apr 02, 2010 8:32 am

Becca nearly blocked the lethal kick with her arm, feeling the pain, thanking herself that she blocked the kick. "Man, I would be out cold if I didn't block that!" Becca said, then attempting to go for a tackle, where, if she landed it, would quickly attempt some punches to her stomach.

Firecyde

Back to top Go down

No DQ Match Becca Williams vs Ayame Kurosagi (Finished) - Page 2 Empty Re: No DQ Match Becca Williams vs Ayame Kurosagi (Finished)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next