by Yori Today at 9:06 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:48 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:35 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:31 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 138 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 135 Guests :: 3 Bots

Lobo, Old_Man_Tai, ScyldScefing

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Lu Jiao Jocelyn Vs. Lu Zhou Yi: Mud and Steel!

2 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Lu Jiao Jocelyn Vs. Lu Zhou Yi: Mud and Steel! - Page 2 Empty Re: Lu Jiao Jocelyn Vs. Lu Zhou Yi: Mud and Steel!

Post by Tatyina Fri Apr 02, 2010 11:28 pm

Jocelyn grinned as she saw Yi begin to retreat. She was looking to really press the attack on this bitch and get her down and out. But as she stepped forward, she too the sharp attack to the kidney and grunted. OBitch!" Se gasped and stepped back. She retreated too and held her side. Now a few feet apart she glared at Yi. "I hate you." She growled, gnashing her teeth. She balled her fists again. "I hate you!" She growled and charged forward once more. Abandoning her Wu Shu, she went to straight out tackle Yi against the cage.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Lu Jiao Jocelyn Vs. Lu Zhou Yi: Mud and Steel! - Page 2 Empty Re: Lu Jiao Jocelyn Vs. Lu Zhou Yi: Mud and Steel!

Post by Tanosh Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:10 pm

Lu Zhou Yi could not have asked for a better opponent. The Historian didn't even have to say a word to whip her opponent into a fury. With some distance between them, she was given enough of a reprieve to reorient her plans. The standard charge and tackle was exactly what she wanted. Mud kept Jocelyn slow, but if the two connected Yi knew pain would be added to her world. Ignoring this, she stepped in just before the collision. The historian's right open palm would be sent to strike the right side of Jocelyn's neck, the left would catch the Chistralian's outstretched right arm. The open palm was sent to catch the jugular, and if it had been a knife, Jo's life would be cut regrettably short. Yi's hand wasn't a knife, but upon collision would shatter Jo's world with blackness... but only for a few seconds. It would be during this time that Yi would guide the woman's momentum the rest of the way into the caged wall behind her, guiding with her left hand on Jo's right arm.

Tanosh

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Apr 09, 2010 3:31 am

Jocelyn didn't care if she had to smash this girl while unconscious or not, she was going to kill this woman for all the mocking she was doing. She felt saw the palm come out and whipped her hand out just to try and push it away a little bit. Not really performing any sort of technical block. As her other arm was grabbed, she yelled, just hoping the palm was blocked enough to keep her momentum going but as Yi began to side-step, her eyes widened. She knew she would be lunging headfirst into the cage.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanosh Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:34 pm

Into the cage wall is where Yi would guide her opponent, using her opponent's full momentum and even added a slight push. It was unfortunate that Jocelyn seemed to take everything so personally, but Yi's victory in this battle was required. If Jocelyn wanted to make things easier on Yi by simply hating her for no reason then Yi would capitalize on that. The block of her strike was of little consequence, its importance was only to make the guiding of Jocelyn into the wall all the easier. Both hands remained on Jocelyn after the collision, making sure she didn't get away or twist around to make another attack Once Jocelyn was up against the wall, Lady Lu would raise her right foot from the mud to slam its knee into Jocelyn's lower ribcage, just above her kidneys.

Tanosh

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:51 pm

Jocelyn slammed into the cage and let out a grunt of pain. Her hands grasped the cage to keep herself from fralling down. She didn't have the strength to retaliate quick enough or even turn around and she took the knee strike hard. "geeeh!" She cried out and winced as her knees shook.

'Shit! This fucking bitch is going to kick my ass... Three losses in a row... How... I'm strong! I can't loose to HER of all people... She's mocking me... Because she knows I'm just a mutt...'

Jocely tightened her grip on the cage and panted against it. Summoning up any kind of attack, she lashed her foot backwards, hoping to strike at Yi in any place she could.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanosh Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:29 pm

The knee went off without a flaw. She readjusted her grip on the woman, grasping her by the back of the neck with her right hand. The next attack was brutish in its simplicity. Yi got both of her feet into the mud and pulled back on her opponent, attempting to whip her backwards, downwards, and with a slight spin to make her land face first in the mud. The only thing that stood in the way of this was a random donkey kick, desperate but it would serve a purpose to unbalance Yi in her attempt to sling Jocelyn into the mud, upsetting her nearly surgical precision. It also meant she couldn't follow up with a knee drop immediately after Jocelyn should hit the mud.

Tanosh

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:24 am

Jocelyn's fingers curled around the links of chain that made up the cage. It was her safe spot for now and as she felt Yi try and grab her and then back away when her kick collided, she smiled. But she wasn't in a position to do much else. She woundered if she could just hold on forever. She didn't think Yi had the physical strengt to ppry her off but it was such a cowardly thing. Reduced to a bug clinging onto a cage..She snarled andwhipped around to try and slam a backhand fist into Yi's face.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanosh Mon Apr 12, 2010 1:42 am

Rage circumvented subtly. An opponent pissed to the point of seeing red could not hide their intentions, their desperation. As such Jocelyn may as well have been announcing to everyone what she was about to do before doing it. Jocelyn may as well have asked Yi to block.

Lu Zhou Yi obliged. The hand that held the back of Jo's neck let go to smash the base of its fist just inside Jiao's offending elbow. The early collision could hyper extend her arm, since the fist was to catch the tri-cep, the forearm's momentum might have been enough to over stress the elbow.

It didn't matter to Yi. At best it would wound her opponent's arm and slow it later in the fight. in concert with the block would be a circular elbow strike into the lower ribcage of her opponent... Again. Yi dispassionately worked her way towards her goal, one strike at a time, no one strike had to be the end all... Just a slow wittling assault. Once Jo's rage left her, there would be nothing left to fuel the woman. Yi could see the outcome of this battle already, but she wasn't there yet.

Tanosh

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:48 pm

Jocelyn cried out as Yi's fist struck into her arm. It stopped the blow and allowed Yi to strike Jocelyin in the side. She cried out again but this time, she brought her other hand down to trap Yi's arm between her own and her body and try and roll herself and turn her body to try and spin Yi's side or back into the cage.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanosh Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:22 pm

Things were going very well, attacks were blocked, counter-attacks landed. Each attack had more damage put into Jocelyn than Yi received herself... but the tide of battle had to change eventually. To her surprise, her elbow was caught, and her body flung into the cage wall. She wasn't able to move as quickly as Jocelyn intended her to, or at least her feet wouldn't move as quickly. When her back hit the cage wall and whipped her head back so that the back of it also met the chainlinks, her feet were left sunk in the mud about a half meter away. Arm caught, her feet not under her to provide balance, she only had a few options. When her mind told the rest of her body what to do to succeed, she found the attack had momentarily dazed her body, forcing it to mutiny against her mind.

Tanosh

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next