Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 88 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 87 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Shanari VS Yuko

2 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Shanari VS Yuko - Page 5 Empty Re: Shanari VS Yuko

Post by Cirno Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:59 pm

Shanari was sure she had Yuko right where she wanted her to be but all of a sudden they did a roll, catching Shanari off guard and her stomach was straddled by Yuko, looking up at her with widened eyes and she started to wiggle her body from side to side, trying to get loose before Yuko could do anything to her.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Mon Apr 19, 2010 1:54 pm

Yuki managed to stay ontop, though Shanari's wrigglings were providing a distracting friction against her already wet crotch.

"Mmm.. nono Shanari-chan, it's Yuki's turn now", she smirked, reaching behind Shanari's neck to pull her up into a sitting position. If that worked she would then trap her opponent into a snuggly front headlock (guillotine choke), also wrapping her legs around Shanari's waist to lock her into her embrace.

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:07 pm

Shanari couldn't seem to get Yuko off her and it sounded to become even worse with the way Yuko spoke to her, suddenly being pulled up in a sitting position and caught in a front headlock, blushing darkly when her cheek was rubbing against Yuko's side and then feeling those legs wrapped around her waist, trying to pull her head back. " Y-You can have your turn when I win! "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:22 pm

"Fufu... that's such a cute thing to say, but you need to break out of my 'cuddly choke' first", Yuko chuckled, starting to apply some pressure to her hold, the rhytmical flexing of her arms and legs causing her to rock her prisoner back and forth teasingly as she closed her eyes in evil pleasure.

Last edited by 157 on Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:28 pm

" Ahh.. S-Stooopp.. " Shanari was forced to rock back and forth, in turn the position and her crotch rubbing against Yuko, she was starting to get aroused and wet from it, her hands coming up to gently place them upon Yuko's arms though didn't pull on them, her body completely locked in Yuko's embrace and moving like a ragdoll for the girl, whimpering out softly.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:30 pm

Yuko moaned loudly at Shanari's hot closeness, her crotch going wet from the suggestive friction, but she would not miss the chance to keep her sexy opponent stuck a little longer... especially when it felt so pleasurable.

Closing her eyes in mindless pleasure, she kept her evil rocking going a little more, until she had to release the hold to avoid bringing herself to climax.

Panting warmly, Yuko would gaze into her opponent face for a slight moment. If Shanari was too dazed to fight back, she would kiss her eagerly, aiming to suck the air out of her opponent's lungs in such passionate way, moaning faintly as their lips were jointed.

Last edited by 157 on Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Tue Apr 27, 2010 1:02 am

Shanari was forced along for the ride, she wasn't going to deny it, having Yuko trapping her likes this and all the rocking, it was getting her wet and Shanari's dark red face was only getting darker when she heard Yuko's loud moaning. She herself was panting just as loud, her body offered no more resistance and when she was finally released, she also did not show any signs of moving.

Shanari moaned into the kiss that Yuko gave her, the little air that was left in her air was being sucked out, trying to breath through her nose, her body arching up against Yuko's out of desperation. " Mmmmnnn..! "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:39 pm

Yuko was loving every moment of their closeness, lingering in the pleasurable kiss as she moaned and became wet herself.

At this point she could easily pinch Shanari's nose and have her pass out with just kissing her deeply, but the Toxxic Idol was willing to play a little more with her lovely opponent.

Parting from her lips with a cute 'pop' sound, Yuko would hold her opponent in a snuggly hug and whisper to her ear:"...do you want me to finish you off Shanari-chan..?", petting her hair as she was ready to give her the final touch.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:50 pm

Shanari was just as wet as Yuko was, finally the kiss breaking, the Russian panting loudly against Yugi as she was hugged, the whispering of Yuko's sexy voice made Shanari shivver underneath her, though is was delightfully. " W-What..? " When her hair was stroked, her eyes begun to close again, relaxing underneath Yuko.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sun May 02, 2010 9:53 am

Yuko chuckled softly at Shanari's cute stutter.
"Shhh... it's going to be ok Shanari-chan, just leave it to me...i'll make it enjoayable for both of us".

With that said, Yuko tripped Shanari's leg and tried to have her lay back. If successful, she would sit down beside her head, going to lift her head enough to slip one of her legs under, sensually going to insert Shanari's head into a snuggly headscissors with a fluid movement, planning to have her cute prisoner face her crotch, so that they would keep the eye to eye contact.

"Mmm... you likey, Shanari-chan...?", she would purr softly if the whole maneuvre worked.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next