by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 225 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 224 Guests :: 1 Bot

Cosmos

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Queen of Brawl, Wolf of Battle (For Darius)

3 posters

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

Go down

Queen of Brawl, Wolf of Battle (For Darius) - Page 13 Empty Re: Queen of Brawl, Wolf of Battle (For Darius)

Post by Tatyina Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:45 pm

Akashi was pleased that Sarah made the promise but yelped when she was pulled forward. Her eyes widened when Srah growled. "I-I'm sorry Sarah-San." She said in a soft tone. "Sorry that I couldn't have enjoyed it more!"she tried to push herself forward so their breasts touched and reach out to give Sarah's naked butt a teasing slap before she got jacked by the brawler. "And here I was thinking I could take advantage of Sarah-San while she's weakened and naked!" She purred lustily as she made her move.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Queen of Brawl, Wolf of Battle (For Darius) - Page 13 Empty Re: Queen of Brawl, Wolf of Battle (For Darius)

Post by Darius Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:36 am

Sarah's eyes narrowed dangerously as Akashi continued to taunt her, growling as Akashi pressed her breast up against hers. She then gasped in shock when Akashi slapped her on the rear, and she blushed in anger and embaressment. She remembered a past conversation when akashi said she'd do exactly that. The brawle's arms whiped out, putting Akashi in a tight chokehold. "I'll show you weak!" she yelled.

It was then Rika walked in with Akashi's clothes, and came upon the surprising, and humourous scene. She couldn't help but smile at Sarah's behaviour. She didn't know what it was, but Akashi just seemed to bring out the best in people.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Apr 12, 2010 4:54 am

"Geh-gaaaah!" Akashi said as she was choked. "Sarah... San..." She said trying to wriggle free. "I.. Really ... Like the way... Your ... Tits bounce when ... You choke... Me.." She said, ever the glutton for punishment as she began to cough and tap Sarah's wrist. "Fine! Fine! I give!" She said squirming.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:27 am

Sarah found it amzing and annoying that Akashi could keep teasing her like that when she fully knew she would retaliate. She seemed satisfied thought when Akashi tapped out, and after a few seconds of holding the choke, Sarah released the sumo. "I cn't wait to see the day you get taken advantage of," Sarah muttered.

Rika seemed to snap out of it after the slightly violent display, and layed down the clothes and towels on the bench. "How are you feeling, Sarah?"

"Cheap and angry," Sarah replied, turning off the shower. She was clean of all the blood now. "But what else is new?" She took the towel Rika offered her and started to dry herself off.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:40 am

Akashi gasped as she was release and hunched over. She panted. "Yeah.. Right.. I'm not going to be the one... Being fucked..." She stood up and turned the shower off as well and grabbed a towel. "Dont think I'm done with you though!" she said grinning. "I'l get you if it's the last thing I do!" She then sighed and began getting dressed.

"Besides. I have to save myself for tonight anyway so even if you begged me to fuck you I'd have to turn you down Sarah-San." She said and stuck her tongue out as though Sarah was on the verge of throwing herself at Akashi.

She stood up as she was dressed and looked to Rika. "Make sure she actually rests, ok, Rika-chan?" She leaned in and gave Rika a big hug.

She then stepped away from them and went to leave before turning back. "That other sumo, i'll make sure to really give it to her good tonight. Think of it as a taste of things to come." She then grinned devilishly and flashed the V for victory before leaving the room. "Sayonara!"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:50 pm

"Dream on you fuckin' perv," Sarah said, tossing the towel aside and grabbing her clothes to start getting dressed. "Why don't you get a new hobby? Like drinking or something?" After pulling on her panties and jeans Sarah grabbed her black t-shirt. "And if I ever do throw myself at you it'll be to knock your god damn teeth out."

Rika hugged Akashi back just as tightly and was smiling when she pulled back. "I will," she said, and gave a wide grin. "I bet I can take her now that's she's tired." Sarah snorted behind her as she donned her leather, wincing as she did it slowly.

As they watched Akashi leave Sarah called out to her. "Make sure you tell that Ciara bitch I'm coming for her," she stated, a malicious grin across her face. "She better be ready for it." With that Sarah had Rika began to leave as well, Sarah popping a cigarette into her mouth on the way. "Let's go home. I need a drink."
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by KyrasPyravi Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:31 pm

Fight is Inconclusive: Match is a Draw

To all readers, don't worry, more is on the way!

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/friction-roster-f10/katsumi-sadaji-daughter-of-the-dohyo-t2307.html:1qlmd9jt]Katsumi Sadaji[/url:1qlmd9jt], [url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/friction-roster-f10/ciara-austerlitz-she-wolf-of-the-one-four-one-t2308.html:1qlmd9jt]Ciara Austerlitz[/url:1qlmd9jt]

KyrasPyravi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13