» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 9:05 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Today at 8:53 am

» Yori Takibi vs. Birbie Becky - The Blazing Winds Will Rage!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:13 am

Who is online?
In total there are 144 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 141 Guests :: 2 Bots

Cosmos, CrashTestDumbass, saryakimura96

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Clash of the Titanesses (for Tatyina)

2 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Clash of the Titanesses (for Tatyina) Empty Clash of the Titanesses (for Tatyina)

Post by KyrasPyravi Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:17 am

"I swear to Kami, Ciara, if I wasn't gearing up for this all week, I'd take you down in this parking lot right now."

"Hmm? Where the hell did THAT iron come from? You've been quiet all the way since that intersection seven lights back."

"BAKA! You remember what you told me! You! Were! Supposed to wait!! Kami above, Ciara, SARAH GATT WAS BEATEN UP IN THIS PARKING LOT. Lys told us if we want to be ready for the AFW and what it'll bring, we need to stay together. Watch each other's backs. You should know this of all people! You're lucky no one was there!"

"Excuse me, Sumo-hime? I'd hardly call Rose Deltora 'no one.' Besides, it was a little bit of reconnaissance in force, if you get my drift."

"That's EXACTLY what I'm sayi-"

"ONE. I've been in far more dangerous wankery than a scrap in a damn parking lot, especially that last solo deal in the forest before I came back. Two, now we've got the damn La Diabla as a potential ally."

"Oh? And what if you had screwed up? What if it was Lukretia? Takai? What then, Ciara? I swear, it's the little stuff like this that can cost you DEARLY in the long run."

"You of all people were worrying about me, Katsumi? How sweet. Better save enough of yourself for me if you find her so you can show me the ring later."

Katsumi Sadaji, great-granddaughter of Futabayama Sadaji and protege of Akebono, grabbed Ciara's shoulder, spun her around, and seized the girl from the One-Four-One by the waistband on her camo fatigues sumo-style. Hauling the professional soldier in close, the Daughter of the Dohyo stared her rival and ally straight in the eye.

"If you mouth off to me ONE MORE TIME, I will crush you into pulp and spread you over the asphalt."

Ciara sneered and clenched her fists at her sides, her honed muscles tensing in anticipation.

"If you even twitch, I'll send you through every windshield in this lot and dump your arse in the Audi's trunk."

"Ready for the next life, army brat?"

"Just try me, Sumo-Suzie."

The atmosphere around the lot seemed to heat up as the two rivals regarded each other like angry predators, so much so that a lucky high schooler on his way to class scored a sweet cellphone picture without being discovered. Ciara smirked and broke the heady silence first.

"So I'm guessing you're ready for Akashi?"

Katsumi broke into a wide grin. "Hell yeah. You ready for Sarah Gatt?"

"More than you'll ever be."

"I'll take that as a challenge."

"No, you'll take that as a fact. Oh, by the way, tighten your robe more. Your breasts are spilling out."

Any tension that the situation might have built up was quickly dispersed as Katsumi blushed furiously, disengaged from Ciara, and hurried to cover herself properly. The two fighters shared a good laugh, picked their gym bags back up, and marched purposefully up to the entrance, bantering to keep up each other's spirits.

"Good luck, Ciara."

"Good luck, Kat"

"I've no need for luck, I've been waiting for this moment for a long time, now."

"Stalker."

"Bitch."

"Dohyo whore."

"Frontline dyke."

The two chuckled and exchanged confident grins as Ciara stopped and made to open the gym entrance.

"And here we go."

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/friction-roster-f10/katsumi-sadaji-daughter-of-the-dohyo-t2307.html:1qlmd9jt]Katsumi Sadaji[/url:1qlmd9jt], [url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/friction-roster-f10/ciara-austerlitz-she-wolf-of-the-one-four-one-t2308.html:1qlmd9jt]Ciara Austerlitz[/url:1qlmd9jt]

KyrasPyravi

Back to top Go down

Clash of the Titanesses (for Tatyina) Empty Re: Clash of the Titanesses (for Tatyina)

Post by Tatyina Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:29 pm

Akashi was working out in the gym as she often did. She was lucky that she didn't have a match scheduled anytime soon. She had been in some really tough matches lately and she was glad just to spend some time toning her body. She wasn't working too hard, she had barely worked up a sweat and had honestly spent more time checking out girls that lifting weights.

Clad in nothing but her trademark spotted green mawashi sash, she was sitting on a bench, pushing weights up with her legs as she watched a match on the tv, sipping on some water. Though she looked like she was just messing around, anyone who looked would see that there was quite a bit of weight on the machine.

After the match finished, Akashi got off the machine and then went to one of the resting stations and sat down to relax. She surveyed the gym. She was anxious to have a spar, a nice light spar was just what she was in the mood for.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Clash of the Titanesses (for Tatyina) Empty Re: Clash of the Titanesses (for Tatyina)

Post by KyrasPyravi Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:57 pm

Ciara entered first, sporting her military-style pants and a grey sweatshirt with the letters CAL printed across the front in big bold blue and gold. Lysandra's father Allaric was a Cal alumni and had bought a slew of fitting attire for his adopted daughters to wear, even in the United Kingdom. Needless to say, some of that casual wear had been passed onto the young soldier of the One-Four-One, and, though Ciara never had any connection with academia, the sweatshirt was comfy and she didn't give a damn what it said on the front. The relatively baggy attire concealed the military girl's fiercely honed musculature and a few fading scars from combat wounds, though the scar on her right cheek glared out proudly for all to see.

Katsumi strode in after her, but from just looking at her, people unfamiliar would her would likely not be able to determine her fighting style. She wore a white modified boxing robe with blue stripes that reached down to her thighs and a pair of navy blue exercise shorts, but her powerful, filled-out frame was evident. Both her posture and Ciara's mirrored the stance of an aggressive gladiator approaching a long-awaited battle.

A good number of individuals in the gym shifted uncomfortably as Ciara stood near the entrance and glanced around the gymnasium, recalling the young woman's goal and the way she had pursued it last time. Yet this time, the Spec Ops soldier remained mercifully quiet, pursing her lips as her eyes sought out a sign for Sarah.

"Not going to plow in and start yelling? Ciara, that's a first."

"Shut it, loincloth girl. Last time I tried that, Rose nearly sucker-punched me. Besides, you gave me the lecture about being cautious. I can't be sure, but I think I got a glimpse of her or that tagalong, Rika. There's too much damn equipment and this place is rather big, though. Let's get to the locker rooms, I saved you one next to mine for now. Then we can find our girls and--what are you doing?"

Katsumi was tugging firmly at Ciara's sleeve, her attention glued to one individual in the facility. She gazed intently at the exercising Akashi, and Ciara could already see the fiery gleam in her eyes.

"She's here, Ciara. Kami, she's here. Oh sweet- just look at her body! That's her, I know it is."

Ciara rolled her eyes and groaned inwardly. Irritably, she yanked her arm back from Katsumi's insistent pulling.

"What possibly gave you the idea it was her, the bleedin' MAWASHI? Snap out of it, Katsu, I can tell she's a definite match for you, but you're supposed to be challenging her, not FANGIRLING over her. Get a grip and let's get changed. The sooner we gear up, the sooner you can--"

Katsumi was already heading intently for the locker room, but she still stole intent glances at the other sumo before she disappeared into the changing area. Ciara scratched her head and sighed. "Good god, you're mental today," she muttered, "I don't even think you were this obsessed with me those few months back." Shrugging, the professional soldier slung her gym bag over her back, took one last look to check for Sarah, and followed Katsumi into the locker room, deliberately taking a route that took her closer to Akashi and nodding in greeting as she passed.

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/friction-roster-f10/katsumi-sadaji-daughter-of-the-dohyo-t2307.html:1qlmd9jt]Katsumi Sadaji[/url:1qlmd9jt], [url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/friction-roster-f10/ciara-austerlitz-she-wolf-of-the-one-four-one-t2308.html:1qlmd9jt]Ciara Austerlitz[/url:1qlmd9jt]

KyrasPyravi

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:49 am

Akashi couldn't help but turn her head to look at the new girls who so boisterously entered the room. She watched with a soft smile and a careful eye, listening to them as they bantered back and forth quite robustly. They sure weren't short on volume, she noted as she listened in. Not that it was particularly hard.

She thought they were probably very close friends the way they argued. It soon became obvious from the conversation that they were looking for certain people. They looked strong enough and wouldn't mind giving them a shot in the ring but she could help but notice one of them was constantly eyeing her.

What seemed even wierder was they were talking about her! Akashi couldn't understand as she was sure she didn't know them. She confusedly watched them as they seemed to move for the locker room but when Katsumi nodded, she let out a soft sigh and stood up.

"Excuse me." She said in a soft tone. "I don't mean to sound rude, but were the two of you wanting to speak to me? It was hard not to hear your conversation but now it seems like you do not wish to speak to me directly."

She lowered her head. "Forgive me, but it's disrespectful not to speak to someone to their face."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by KyrasPyravi Sat Mar 13, 2010 2:07 am

The two girls halted in their stride towards the locker room and turned to Akashi. Ciara stood practically next to Akashi and stopped in a calm, paced manner, but Katsumi was much closer to the locker room and her posture stiffened in consternation. The military girl regarded the sumo with an almost neutral look, observing her like a wolf that was inexplicably waiting its turn for... something. Katsumi's gaze, however, was a mixture of embarrassment, respect, and anticipation, combined with a somewhat veiled air of challenge.

Instinctively knowing that this misunderstanding had to be cleared up, Katsumi respectfully inclined her head and started to apologize. "We're sorry for any offense we may have caused, but Ciara and I have-"

"YEAH yeah, woman, don't bite your tongue on all that cut-and-dry," Ciara cut off her friend with a dismissive wave of her hand. She turned to Akashi, rubbing her neck in a subtle gesture of comfortable apology. "Sorry, Akashi, we're new here, and we're pretty up front about everything. Comes with the territory and whatnot... oi, Katsumi, if you're just going to stand there and stare, get the hell out and change, she and I aren't really hearing your contributions. I'll take care of stuff here while you get ready."

Katsumi blushed and glowered at Ciara, then locked eyes with Akashi and slowly bowed her head. Turning around reluctantly, she walked away and disappeared into the locker room.

Ciara made sure Katsumi was out of sight and earshot before scratching the back of her neck and continuing.

"You can tell, for one reason or 'nother, we're not really social butterflies. Anyways, I'm Ciara Austerlitz, military, Spec Ops active duty, just got my arse pulled out of that catastrophe they're calling the Second Russian Civil War. International U.N. based task force, et cetera, details some other time. As you noticed, we definitely know who you are. Actually, you'll be surprised, but there's not many people in my sector of the military who don't, matter of fact. We get streams all the way over in Russia, at least the parts that aren't overrun nowadays. I've come here for another reason today, but I've gotta say, you're a damn fine scrapper. That second match with Sarah Gatt? There were plenty a' blokes in the Task Force from the Japanese SDF that won a LOT of money 'cause of you that day. You and Sarah are nearly legends in places you wouldn't expect, which explains why I know you, at least."

The military girl shrugged, though inwardly she itched to find out soon if Sarah was here or not. "All my hot air aside, I'm leaving Katsumi's introduction to her, got to give her at least that much. She knows about you for an entirely different reason, and she's the one that wants to go a round with you. Or thirty. I won't give away anything else, but she's got stamina I'd never expect from a civilian. But you won't have to worry about her stabbing you in the back at any time, and same pretty much goes for me. We're not like those wankers from the Era of Hell."

Ciara scowled for a moment, then relaxed and looked at Akashi inquiringly. "By the way, is Sarah Gatt here by any chance? Would LOVE to get to know her better, but last time I tried this place, I got plenty of 'La Diabla' instead."

Last edited by 883 on Sat Mar 13, 2010 3:51 am; edited 2 times in total

KyrasPyravi

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Mar 13, 2010 7:36 am

Akashi watched as the two girls paused and turned. She saw the two reactions and as Katsumi was about to apologize, a small smile was forming on Akashi's lips only to be brushed off by Ciara's crass dismissal of the sumo's apology. Akashi was shocked. HereKatsumi was trying todo things the right way, the Japanese way and Ciara just blew it off. It was clear that Ciara had no concern for proper Japanese customs and that flustered Akashi, leaving her speechless as Ciara ranted on full steam ahead.

"Um.." She said as Ciara spoke her name and shooed Katsumi away. There wasn't much else she could do though as Ciara pressed on. Akashi had been perfectly willing to listen to Katsumi but as Ciara had done with her friend, she had also seemed to answer for Akashi as well.

Akashi was fairly confused at the long list of credentials and brief review of current events that was given. As Ciara went on about Russia and some international thing Akashi was sure that Ciara didn't know her as well as she claimed otherwise she might have known that Akashi had only recently began to become exposed to modern JAPAN, let alone the rest of the cirrent world. The sumo had been so traditional that it seemed like she was stuck in 17th century !apan and only her girlfriend had began to slowly edge her into the 21st century.

But akashi still blushed furiously as Ciara went on about how all these people knew her and knew her fights. She was definitely one of the main attractions in the AFW and she received a fair amount of fan mail, but Ciara made her out to be some kind of international superstar! That just didn't seem right. "A-Arigatou." was all she could softly manage as she was praised for her matches. Her head fell a little and her face remained flushed.

Akashi was surprised wen Ciara told her that Katsumi wanted to have a spar and that she knew her for other reasons. What other reason could there be besides spec ops guys fangirling over her like Ciara seemed to be doing. Either way, Akashi never turned down a challenge! The thought definitely improved her mood.

"Stabbing?" She muttered as Ciara tried to explain Katsumi's honor code. Fair fight or not, Akashi was a big girl. She had been in some pretty disadvantage situations and pulled through. "Era of wha...?" Akashi had heard rumors about this organization and that prganization but really didn't keep track of stables, just individual fighters.

Akashi's eyes lit up when Ciara mentioned Sarah. The two rivals had become friends after an ordeal. "Sarah-san!" She beamed. "She's usually around... Not really a gym person though. Gets her workouts... Other places." She said with a shrug. "I'd be careful though. She's not the friendly type either."

Akashi suddenly growled when Ciara spoke the name 'La Diabla.' "Gaijin!" She shouted. "Hopefully you decked that bitch in the mouth." She snapped as a string of angry Japanese followed.

Letting out a sigh, she looked at Ciara. "You're definitely a gaijin too." She said with a soft smile. "But I don't mean anything rude. I think if I went west, I would be the same way." She said as she laughed softly, not knowing if Ciara could pick up on her gentle teasing.

She then bowed. "Welcome to the AFW. Please enjoy your time here. And please don't be afraid to get to know the wrestlers. Mission or motive aside, the bonds that are made here may be more satisfying than any victory."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by KyrasPyravi Sat Mar 13, 2010 9:21 am

Ciara began to mentally deadpan as Akashi's face began to mirror her confusion, but shook it off quickly. If this girl's been as devoted as Katsumi was, it's no surprise I lost her. Hmph, been around the front-liners for too long; if I talk to other people like I trade quips with muppets from all those different nations, I'm BOUND to lose someone on the way. Inwardly, she sighed in mild jealousy. The war hasn't impacted here all that much, then. These people really are lucky that Lysandra's father is taking care of business here.

The raven-haired soldier smirked as Akashi perked up at the prospect of a match. The girl would have even more to be excited about when Katsumi dropped "the bomb." But she arched an eyebrow in disbelief when she found the sumo unfamiliar with the Era of Hell. Akashi could easily be filled in later, but the fact that the powerful young woman had gotten this far in the AFW without becoming a target was both astonishing and incredibly lucky. But perhaps that luck had been traded for her enmity with Rose Deltora.

Ciara chuckled to herself as she vaguely recognized a few choice curses in Akashi's angry outburst. "Yeah, I pounded on her pretty hard," she admitted, "but she gave as good as she got right back at me." The professional soldier intended to stay as much out of the way between the two rivals as much as possible, but after witnessing Akashi's reaction, she was not overly concerned with the estimated result. The sumo's face had flushed a bit when Rose had been brought up, a sign of anger, rivalry, and petulance, yet Ciara was happy that the other girl hadn't had the blood drain from her face instead, as that was a sign of true enmity and malicious intent. More than likely the two would eventually get along and befriend one another... AFTER they beat the tar out of each other.

Still, Ciara saw fit to put in her own two cents to mollify Akashi. "She may not want me sharing this with anyone, but ah hell, you should know pretty well that a good rival is also a good person to relate to," she shrugged, "All I'll say is that prison messes with your perspective a great deal, even by my standards. If she asks you who told about that, tell her it was me, all the way. I need another excuse to fight her again, anyways."

After a few years of veterans coaxing much of the insensitivity out of her, Ciara was finally able to recognize an honest prodding in good fun when she saw it. She flashed a good-natured smile. "Yeah, Katsumi tells me in regards to Japanese customs, I'm about as knowledgeable as a stray tabby on catnip. Us gaijin though? We've got our own cultural divisions as well, so each of us is crazy in our own special way."

Ciara was liking this sumo more and more, so she respectfully inclined her head to Akashi as well, half-bowing, half-nodding more in the English manner. "Oh I'm enjoying this place already. Even just a few good friendships here and there, and you've got a life worth living right here in this league."

A rather pert statement cut through the air. "Really, Ciara? Did this enjoyment come BEFORE or AFTER you flouted traditional Japanese custom like a rabid she-wolf?"

Ciara instinctively turned around and was about to snap back automatically until her mind registered who it was. "Already?? Wait, you just went in, I didn't tell you where you locker was! How did you- when you were still- when it usually takes- and by yourself?" Katsumi had reemerged from the locker room, still clad in her modified boxing robes, but with her exercise shorts noticeably absent, showing off a fair amount of well-muscled thigh. As the young Sadaji walked over to the other two girls, she gave Ciara a flat look.

"Jeesus and Mohammed, you are really focused on this, aren't you," Ciara murmured.

Ignoring Ciara's mutterings, Katsumi bowed deeply to Akashi. "Thank you for welcoming us, Akashi-san. I apologize for any indiscretion I may have caused earlier. As Ciara may have already informed you, I would be honored if we could spar. Shall we proceed to the closest ring?"

KyrasPyravi

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Mar 16, 2010 5:42 am

Akashi wasn't too sure about what Ciara was getting at with the rather unusal reactions to her responses. It seemed the girls were on two different wavelengths but Akashi was determined not to let it be a problem. As long as Ciara didn't act like that bitch gaijin Rose, she could get along good and Ciara seemed friendly enough despite the tough exteripr and being a bit of a talker. At least it seemed like her friend Katsumi was someone Akashi could get along with and if Ciara and Katsumi were friends then Akashi could manage as well. Maybe she could even fight Ciara one day. She looked strong and Akashi wanted strong opponents.

Akashi's face lit up and she pounded her fist into her hand. "Hell yeah!" she said with a grin. "I'm going to mess that bitch up really good too!" She added. But as Ciara continued to speak of Rose, she listened intently, hoping to maybe get a bit of info on the woman. She certainly did but not the kind she expected. "P-prison?" she said hesitantly. She had no idea. But still! That was no excuse for Rose acting the way she did. If anything Akashi would have to work harder to beat Rose now that she knew she was a hardened criminal.

Akashi listened as Ciara went on. "Well yes... Every one has their own culture... I'm just not used to encountering western culture even around here. There are wrestlers from all over the world but half the time jerk girls are just jerks..." She didn't mean anything by the statement, more that she encountered politeness from all the wrestlers except the ones, like Rose, who were just bitches. The ones that were from different places usually learned to be polite enough quickly.

She smiled as Ciara said she enjoyed it. "Iam glad, Austerlitz-San." She said with a sincere tone. "Hopefully we can be friends as well." She then widened her eyes as Katsumi made her boisterous reenctrance, laughing softly at her light scolding of Ciara. Akashi noticed right away that Katsumi was laking her shorts and couldn't help but look her over in more ways that one. She could definitely see doing more than just fightibg with this girl. Her shape was definitely up Akashi's alley but she tried to push those thoughts away for now.

Akashi bowed deeply as well to Katsumi as well. "Welcome to the AFW." She said smiling. She then oaused, a slight blush on her face. "However... I feel weird not properly introducing myself.. Even if you know my name. I am Tanikaze Akashi and I would be honored to spar with you." She said as she made her way to the ring.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by KyrasPyravi Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:37 am

Katsumi smiled warmly back, yet, in her eyes, the warmth and friendliness was mixed with anticipation, excitement, and a hint of lust. She basked a little in the appreciative looks that Akashi was directing her way, yet she knew the equally attractive woman would be appreciating her for other reasons as well.

Inclining her head in a respectful nod towards Akashi, Katsumi was heavily veiling her excitement, yet the feeling was definitely there, steadily building each moment by being near this beauty. However, she still noticed Ciara tailing them, glancing around and glaring at other individuals seeking her own desired opponent.

"Excuse me, Akashi-san," she apologized, turning towards the tagalong Spec Ops girl.

"Oi, Ciara, instead of wandering around aimlessly, you may want to listen. One mildly shaken girl in the locker room told me that Sarah Gatt's indeed here, but she's on the other side of this "Disneyland" of a facility. She only comes around every so often to train up her friend Rika Smart, and people don't know when they're bound to come around next. Looks like a golden opportunity for you, Ciara. Oh, and she said, one time before, Sarah and Rika thrashed some unknowing newbies, so you might want to hurry before she's taken."

Ciara seemed to stiffen and freeze like a deer in headlights for a few moments, then jogged hurriedly away from the pair seeking her own match and waved back towards Katsumi and Akashi, apologizing hurriedly for her sudden departure as she weaved through the exercise machines towards the far end of the gymnasium.

"ThanksKatsumiNicetomeetyouAkashi, sorrymuppetsgottascrapgottagoseeyoulaterbye!"

Katsumi giggled and turned back to Akashi. "Sorry about Ciara," she explained, "but she's had only two people to spar until she came here, this place is pretty much paradise to her. A good fight is one of Ciara's best pleasures, and I think Sarah may have a handful with her."

Sobering up a little, Katsumi regarded Akashi again as she stopped at the ring's edge and ducked through the ropes onto the canvas. Finally, she'd get her long-awaited match. But first, Katsumi needed to let Akashi know who she was and what their match would truly be.

"Tanikaze, hm? I idolized your father, watched all his matches I could, looked at all the recordings of those I couldn't. He deserved the title of Yokozuna, he truly did... his presence and technique were majestic. I was heartbroken when I found out he had passed away."

She paused for a moment to let her words sink in, then she locked eyes intently with Akashi and continued.

"That's why when I heard the rumors, finally discovered and watched the AFW alongside my friends, I couldn't help but feel joy and excitement. Regardless of the complications brought about by your gender, you stayed true to your family's path and forge onwards to this day. You've demonstrated the power, pride, and virtues of Sumo in the ring, and you've demonstrated them to more people than you know."

Last edited by 883 on Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:59 am; edited 1 time in total

KyrasPyravi

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:19 pm

Akashi eagerly followed Katsui towards the ring, eager to get into a good spar and hopefully make a new friend. She barely even noticed Ciara was still wit them. Probably because the girl hadn't been talking, which Akashi would find amusing once Katsumi excused herself and shooed Ciara off. Akashi smiled at Katsumi's words, and laughed at Ciara's hasty exit. She bowed politely. "Good Luck, Austerlitz-san! Good to meet you!" As tough as the girl looked, the soldier would definitely need it. Though Akashi and Sarah had become friends, the two of them were pretty far apart persnality wise. Akashi was polite and honorable. Sarah was rough and willing to play dirty

She smiled at Katsumi's words. "Hopefully but Sarah-San isn't like me. She won't just sit there and let Austerlitz-san talk." She sighed. "I had to get jumped by her a few times before she even gave me the time of day."

She stepped into the ring as well and sighed softly. She was about to ask to prepare the traditional sumo ritual when Katsumi spoke about her father. Her eyes widened and her mout dropped. It was true that as a Yokozuna, her dad was famous and in some circles her family was treated as sort of nobility as they had been sumo for generations. But no matter what, Akashi always thought it was amazing to hear people praise her father. Akashi bowed deeply at the praise. "Arigatou Katumi-San." She said softly. She lifted up her head and wiped away a tear. "He died in his sleep with a smile on his face." She said trying to comfort Katsumi and herself.

When Katsumi began to speak about Akashi's own choices a fire was lit in her stomach. "My goal was to make the Banzuke... No matter if it was just barely. I knew I couldn't compete like my father had. Even my brothers are far superior in skill..." She grinned. "My oldest brother has a serious chance at becoming a Yokozuna if he really works hard... But... Of course my hopes were dashed before they had ever been in my head." She let a sigh but then clenched her fists. "But that won't stop me!" She stamped her foot down. "If I can't be on the Banzuke, then I will be Yokozuna HERE!"She shouted and slammed her fist into her hand.

She was panting as she stared at Katsumi. "Quit playing around and get to the point!" She said, a grin coming over her mouth. "You've fired me up! I want a match!" She demanded.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next