Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 39 users online :: 11 Registered, 0 Hidden and 28 Guests :: 1 Bot

Deus001, dragonswill, Harrier, Lobo, Person, Ragdoll_Jobbers, SleeperAgent94, Teesta, TheRacker, Vcom7418, xalex

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders

Friction World Champion
Brittany Luvve
#1 contender
Kelly Conway

Tag team Champions
The Black Feathers Gang
#1 contenders

Kawaii Champion
Tsukasa Kurosawa
#1 contender
Claire St. Clair

Hardcore Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Alicia Wells

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender

Entropy Champion
Alaina Sanders
#1 contender

Softcore Champion
Alyssa Blank
#1 contender

Tension World Champion
Ami Takeuchi
#1 contender

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion
#1 contender

Tension Hentai Champion
Valerie Von Vulpes
#1 contender
Leo Fandero

Tension 24/7 Champion
Carmen Rodriguez
#1 contender

Out of Town Early November

Fri Oct 28, 2016 12:13 pm by HighFly

Heya everyone, I will be out of town from November 2nd to November 8th on a trip. I won't be able to post at all as far as I know during this time, so if I don't respond to a thread that would be the reason. I will miss you guys but the trip is a vacation, not at all work related lol. Sorry for the delays but when I get back I will be on way more to get things caught up!

Comments: 0

Looking for debut match

Thu Oct 27, 2016 9:48 pm by Ragdoll_Jobbers

I'm looking for a debut match for Sona. If you check her profile you will see that she is one who loves to lose and be knocked out so if anyone has some steam to blow off, or just wants an easy win, just pm for more details.

Comments: 1

From, Submissive Girl. Sorry about my inactivity.

Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:06 am by Submissive Girl

Hey! I know I haven't been on in a while. Unfortunately it might stay like that for a while.

I am super sorry about not being on more often. I am supper busy In real life.
Just so you understand a little bit about my life

1. I am a college sophomore taking 20 credit hours.
2. I have a job at as a cashier at a busy gift shop in a popular place in Florida (Not saying my city, but it is very busy where I am)
3. I have an intership that I work about 12 hours a week.
4. I am seeing a guy (Kind of …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 6

Momoko Hanayama

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Momoko Hanayama

Post by Yatori on Tue Jul 01, 2008 8:45 am

"The Sumo Fan"

Current Outfit:

Eyes: Brown
Hair: Black
Height 5 foot 6 inches
Weight 70 kg
Nationality: Japanese

Modified Sumo/Shin Sumo Wrestler

Entrance music
New theme - Momentary Life (Baiken theme from Guilty Gear XX)

Old theme - Innocent Starter by Nana Mizuki

Wrestling Style
Shin Sumo

Favored moves
Grapples, charges and throws taken from sumo and judo. She doesn't punch, vastly preferring sumo-style palm strikes. She has been adopting some pro wrestling moves such as suplexes.

Finishing move/s
Shumukuzori - Sumo version of the back body drop.

Wrestling Psychology
Momoko fights clean and sticks to sumo moves. She will try to dominate the match as quickly as possible through her sheer power and speed.

She can throw and deal with strikes. Her strong footing and excellent sense of her center of gravity allows her to stay on her feet against attacks that would bowl over others.

However, she is very weak against hentai attacks, being quite modest and sexually sensitive.

Finally, due her strict adherence to traditional sumo styles and techniques, she does not attack opponents that are down. She is further very weak at mat wrestling and submissions; her first career loss was to Yatori grounding her for a mat submission.

An important note: Momoko does not consider herself a true rikishi, but a fan. This has been of growing importance to her as she began to expand on her move set and psychology.

Match Preferences
Momoko will take any competitive non-hentai match she can get her hands on. However, her once stern mindset has finally been corrupted by Yatori, and she sometimes accepts ecchi or even hentai matches.

Physical Appearance
Momoko combines cute looks with a lush body. Her doe brown eyes and cute face lend her youthfulness, while her significant bust and wasp-thin waist give her an adult allure. She wears her waist-length hair in a ponytail, leaving two long locks to frame her face. She also has a prominent left canine that pops out when her mouth is open, especially when she laughs or smiles.

However, she is much stronger than she physically appears to be, and can push, lift and throw opponents who are larger and heavier than her. On her feet, she has incredible staying power, and is difficult to knock down.

Momoko has changed her wrestling outfit to a modest competition swimsuit. She has an alternative white swimsuit.

Alternative Outfit:

Her old wrestling outfit was a hip-tie white bikini to contrast herself with her rival and friend Yatori. She also wore a red bow to bind her hair, another ribbon bow halfway down her left thigh and cloth bindings around her ankles.

On Sasha's suggestion, Momoko had switched to fundoshi panties that resemble what sumo rikishi wear. She still refuses to go topless unless it's a very private spar or match with a close friend.

Momoko enters the ring wearing a simple peach-colored kimono. Once inside the ring, she removes the kimono and performs a traditional sumo ceremony that shows the rikishi has come unarmed.

Outside the ring, she wears much more conservative clothing, usually kimono, yukata and dresses.

Momoko is a caring and sweet-tempered girl. Not very talkative, but when she speaks, it's usually something incisive or moving.

In the ring, she is determined and honorable, never cruel. She will praise beaten opponents, congratulate victorious ones and inquire about their physical condition after a good fight. She dislikes heels, of course, and will punish them during matches, but not before or after, since she considers it brutish to sink down to such villains' levels.

Her friends call her Momo or Momo-chan. She usually acts like a very proper Japanese lady, as befitting her traditional upbringing. With her friends, or when the dialogue turns to sumo, she loosens ups a lot, though she still doesn't speak much.

Momoko loves sumo wrestling, and follows both the traditional sumo and the new shin sumo. She is a big fan of world-famous yokozuna E. Honda.

Momoko comes from the Hanayama Yakuza family, whose leaders are renowned as fierce warriors who die on their feet in battle. She is a distant cousin of the current leader Hanayama Kaoru.

As a child, she loved the sport of sumo and dreamed of becoming a wrestler. But women were forbidden from sumo by tradition. Furthermore, Momoko was a member of the conservative Hanayama clan and thus supposed to act like a Yamato Nadeshiko, a perfect traditional Japanese woman. So she trained in secret at night by watching videos and mimicking the moves on a practice dummy.

Her cousin Kaoru soon learned of her interest. Surprisingly, he agreed to support her, so Momoko now practiced in earnest.

She first met Yatori Shizuku during one of the latter's defense of her apartment wrestling title. Momoko was piqued by the colorful wrestler and personally requested a match. At first Momoko dominated Yatori, being heavier and even better at standing grapples. Yatori finally won by taking Momoko down to the mat for ground work and extracting a submission, though Momoko resisted until the last moment. Since then, the two girls have been very good friends and rivals, trading victories over each other in sparring.

Hearing Yatori had joined Friction (she was watching a tournament Kaoru participated in at the time), Momoko joined to catch up with Yatori and test her combat skills.

Momoko recently married Brandon Strike. She briefly considered retiring from the AFW and becoming a devoted housewife, but was talked out of it by Yatori and Kaoru.

Recently she started a feud with Cecilia Northman, the Queen of Hardcore.

Yatori Shizuku - best friend, rival and sparring partner

Maya Vice - first opponent, friend and rival

Brandon Strike - husband

Sasha Kashnakov - friend and sparring partner

Cecilia Northman - possibly the very first person that Momoko has intensely disliked. A rivalry is ongoing.

Her old wrestling outfit, a white two-piece bikini.:

Momoko eventually developed enough confidence in her body to wrestle topless. She only does so with her friends, though.:

Wearing a new bikini and hair ribbon, gifts from her husband Brandon Strike during the time when they were affianced.:

A private photo taken during her honeymoon with her husband Brandon Strike.:

(Picture edited by the awesome LunarWolf.)

Special Notes
Momoko smells like peaches, a reason why she got her name (peach child).

Her pet is Yokozuna, a gigantic but loving dog of the Tosa Inu fighting breed. Yokozuna is the current champion in sumo dog wrestling, a point of pride for his mistress.

Creator Note
My deepest thanks to Lordoftigers, who suggested I make Momoko a sumo and helped me flesh out her character.

May 2013 - LunarWolf-san kindly edited Momoko's new pictures (including her newest main pic) for me.

October 2015 - Updated Momoko's bio.

Last edited by Yatori on Sun Oct 04, 2015 5:37 pm; edited 16 times in total (Reason for editing : updated)

ACTIVE: Friction: Momoko

INACTIVE: Friction: Yatori; Friction - Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; [b]Friction - Alternative: Harumi; [b]Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

RETIRED: Nina & Anna

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum