by Yori Today at 9:06 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:48 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:35 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:31 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 140 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 139 Guests :: 3 Bots

saryakimura96

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Unusual training

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Unusual training - Page 2 Empty Re: Unusual training

Post by Cirno Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:26 am

" Heh.. Atleast you learned it the hard way.. Just because you know how to counter certain arts doesn't mean the person using them is easily counterable. "

Jun got back upon her feet and applied some weight upon her injured leg, barely even flinching now, turning back to Yi to inspect her, wondering if she was still hurt, she didn't show it but since Yi had become her ally, she should atleast care about the girl's wounds and tend to them, bringing one hand to her face to rub her forehead for a few moments.

" So, Lady Zhou, are you still injured? If you are then you should rest.. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanosh Fri Mar 12, 2010 1:32 pm

She raised an eyebrow to the inquiry, and for a moment was suspicious of why Jun would ask for such knowledge. The worry passed almost immediately, and she answered, "my back, but sitting or reclining only tends to hurt it more... So I prefer to stand" which meant most of her injuries were dermal rather than skeletal.

Which was good since it meant with time and pain medication her problems would fix themselves. "That second table was killer..." she rubbed her back. "Your leg isn't still giving you trouble from where I hit it early on... Is it?" Her eyes now shifted to where Jun had been coddling her leg.

Tanosh

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sun Mar 14, 2010 11:52 pm

" Hmm, I'm afraid it is. "

Jun stood back up tall and turned to walk over to Yi, standing infront of her and inspected the girl for a few moments, wanting to see what Yi would do with Jun so close to her, then.. If Yi would do nothing, Jun would simply take a step back and bow once more to her.

" Feel free to rest here. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanosh Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:10 am

So close to Lady Hong, she could feel her heart pound slightly harder as a light blush came to her cheeks. "Sit, sit," she insisted that Jun get back on the stone tablet, a bit of urgency bleeding into her voice. If the woman obliged Yi would kneel at her feet and take the woman's hurt leg into her hands. "I struck a chakra line. It is only supposed to cause a momentary weakness so that when your body put its weight back upon the leg it would buckle. A little pain from the strike, then nothing special. If you are still feeling pain from it," as she explained she used both thumbs to massage into Jun's calf, assuming the woman did not pull back.

There seemed to be no layer of intimacy in her actions. The blush was gone once Hong Jun was not face to face with her, and while she explained things she didn't seem to sneak occasional peeks up to see if Jun was even listening to her. "I apologize my technique was off," she added as she worked her thumbs around the point without touching it directly. If she did everything correctly, the only numb feeling Jun would be left with would be the pain induced by kicking the wooden training pole repeatedly.

Tanosh

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:34 am

Jun allowed herself to sit once more when Yi kept insisting her too, releasing a gentle sigh when those hands were upon her leg, closing her eyes when her leg was massaged, this was something Jun was new to, even if this wasn't really an actual massage.. It still felt great for her, a mild blush appearing upon her cheeks as she rested herself upon her seat, waiting for Yi to be finished even though secretly she did not want to. She could feel her leg started to loosen up, a signal that the blockade Yi had put inside of it had faded away.

With a another sigh Jun was thankful and without realizing it her had came down to stroke the top of Yi's head.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanosh Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:34 pm

She continued for a while longer, done with her task of opening the breakage point, but not wanting to let go of Lady Hong just yet. Afterall, the historian would not want her new ally to think that she would do only the barest of minimums for the operative. So she continued working away at the calf, working up to about midway up the thigh, then down to the ankles. She was diligent.

And then the sensation of the operative's hand registered in Lady Lu's mind. How long had it been there? Yi was smiling... how long had she been smiling? Color flushed into her face as her mind tried to figure out the correct words to say. She didn't want Hong to be offended, nor did she want her to stop. The only thing that did come to mind was, "O-other leg?"

Tanosh

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:17 pm

Jun took a while to notice that her hand was brushing through Yi's hair, looking down and blinking a few times before she slowly started to move her hand back to her side. " Sorry.. I let my own movements get the best of me.. " However Jun still nodded at the girl when she asked if she could inspect her other leg, by now a faint tint of crimson starting to darken and looked away from the girl, not wanting to show her own blush. All caressing was all new to her and it really felt good, it even brought goosebumps all over her body and making Jun shivver..

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanosh Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:02 pm

She stopped massaging Jun's leg to look up at its owner. "N-no... It's fine," some of the flushing color had drained from Lu Yi's cheeks, leaving her only with the porcelain mask of a face again. "I don't have anyone who plays with my hair..." Which was true. Most people found her creepy, with the way she barely spoke, and her normally expressionless face - these 'most people' excluded the common chauvinistic males who would be with anything they could bed. On the other hand, most people - in the actual sense of most people - weren't worthy of her massaging their leg. They lacked conviction and strength, which Jun certainly had in excess.

Yi realized she was staring at the woman and looked back down at the leg. People didn't like it when her red eyes rested on them for too long.

Tanosh

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:27 pm

Jun never looked away from Yi's eyes they actually found them quite enchanting and soon an actual smile appearing on Jun's legs, the massaging felt like heaven to her. " Mmm.. You have nice eyes.. Like beautiful red jades.. " Jun was enjoying it just too much to listen to her own words but it was like she was coming on to Yi. She pressed her hands upon the sides of the fountain to keep herself in a perfect sitting balance.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanosh Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:00 pm

This. This... relationship was not expected. It was not unwanted by any means, it simply was not expected. Her heart pounded a little harder in her chest at the compliment. No. Not yet. "Lady Hong, I am humbled by your flattery," gingerly, the historian decided she was finished with the other leg as well. Slowly, she stood in front of the woman, her stomach now about level with Hong Jun's face. "No one has remarked upon my eyes as a being one of my finer qualities. I imagine I will not be so unique in commenting on your stunning beauty and mighty physical prowess..."

Tanosh

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next