by hunter of speed Today at 3:33 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 9:05 am

Who is online?
In total there are 153 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 150 Guests :: 2 Bots

kerflubble, killcarrion, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

The Era of Hell starts now!

2 posters

Go down

The Era of Hell starts now! Empty The Era of Hell starts now!

Post by Cirno Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:46 pm

The lights within the arena suddenly turned completely off and the main screen flickered on, first emitting a few static sounds and a grey vision. Some kind of robotic voice was heard but it couldn't be translated into something English or any other kind of language. Slowly the vision of the screen started to form and a pair of purple eyes were seen, following by a familiar face in familiar clothing, another person standing by each side of the person. The screen finally concentrated on the three girls completely and they were immediatly identified as Cerbera, Lute and Takai, three leaders of the Era of Hell, the room they were in couldn't be seen though, everything was almost completely dark around them, rather strange to see..

Cerbera rose her head to glare straight at the camera, that almost dead like glare could even make the toughest man tremble. It had been a while since anyone has seen Cerbera inside of the AFW and now to see her so much more.. Different.. It was quite a change for the kawaii.

" All preparations have been completed. We have dealt with out previous Era of Hell leader Reika, who planned to defect when the moment was right, we also undid ourselves from numerous traitors who were going to support this so called White Gale.. I know all about you, Seraphim.. "

Suddenly Cerbera started to grin wickedly, her eyes widened just a bit and spoke out even louder.

" Be sure to keep your friends close before I get to them! I know you got Sindel and Sharaiya with you and I will regain my grasp that I had over Sharaiya.. And Sindel... She will suffer that same faith.. And then there are two certain sisters who seemed to have come here to back them up.. Zera and Ort.. You two should have known better then to mess with me.. Ort, you will pay severely for what you have done in my match against Haruka and you Zera... You and I will have a talk and you will come to me, your beloved twin. "

Lute suddenly hopped forward to speak, looking more serious then she would be outside the ring, displayed her sparkling red eyes, which was almost everything they could see from her since she had her cloak around her body and hood over her head, though her face was still seem, smiling brightly at the camera.

" Since the White Gale is planning to stop us, we cannot wait any longer and will now issue an attack on the organization and numerous people we think that will join their cause. The Era of Hell had waited patiently while our previous leader Sindel, did not. By order of Cerbera we will now engage the wrestlers whether they have a match with us or not, we will show no mercy and no more warnings, there is no reasons for them anymore. Actions will NOW be taken. If Seraphim had not created the White Gale, we would have kept it peaceful enough that everyone could enjoy their career. "

Lute took her steps back to the side of Cerbera, the camera shifting to Takai, who tilted her head to the side to glare at the camera with only one eye, remaining where she was.

" The following people will be targetted... Haruka, Masato, Yatori, Masane, Seraphim, Silhouette, Ort.. But most of all.. ANY White Gale member and their friends. You are no longer safe here. We will find you and make sure you will never attempt a revolution towards us again. For those of you who do not know me yet.. Keep my name in mind, cause you will do well to remember it and avoid me... Takai.. Crow of the East. "

Takai looked away again, She and Lute suddenly jumping forward and away from the camera's view, Cerbera once again in view completely.

" Haruka, I hope that now you understand the chaos that will be brought to you and that it's hopeless to try and show friendship. Not everyone shares your baby fed ideals. "

The camera started to go static once more, Cerbera's voice suddenly started to mix with a robotic one and the volume of her voice was tuned up high enough to let it echo through the arena.

" Game over. "

The screen turned black and completely off, the lights started to shine brightly through te arena and the crowd started to talk loudly to eachother, each one of them being uneasy about this.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

The Era of Hell starts now! Empty Re: The Era of Hell starts now!

Post by Yatori Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:01 am

"Not another feud," Yatori groaned at her borderless TV as the Era of Hell's promo ended. She was in her lingerie and drinking a cool fruit juice to keep cool, her apartment's AC being busted and Yatori not being interested in spending the night at Damian's apartment right next door (accessible through a fake cupboard that hid a door and a firm-seeming wall that could be kicked and shouldered into so much dust and plaster if a crash entry was deemed just right).

"Well, I didn't start this one, so I'm not obligated to join or finish it. Though I should warn Haruka and Masato about this, if they haven't heard yet..."

After placing the call, Yatori decided she needed a shower. She dumped her bra and panties at the foot of the bathroom door.

She didn't know it (but Damian knew that), outside her room, a certain ninja lurked.

(OOC: I have just worked Zasashi sneaking into Yatori's room into the timeline. ^^)

"My beloved sister Cerbera truly keeps me always first and foremost in her mind... ah, I'm so touched, I could just hug her..."

Oriana Rosa Therasia, also known as Ort, clicked the replay button of her laptop to rewatch the entire promo. Her crimson eyes saw only the dark-haired girl orchestrating this lovely misery of hers.

"Cerbera..."

(OOC: Masato and Haruka's response to come later!)

Last edited by 123 on Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:06 am; edited 1 time in total

INACTIVE
Friction: Yatori; Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; Alternative: Harumi; Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Tue May 04, 2010 2:07 pm

(( OOC: I'm currently making and updating the Era of Hell member list so if anyone wants their heel character to join, feel free to PM me. ))

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down