Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 25 users online :: 7 Registered, 0 Hidden and 18 Guests :: 2 Bots

acuya, Cirno, Haru45g, kaz, RJD, Teenwrestler, xalex

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders

Friction World Champion
Brittany Luvve
#1 contender
Kelly Conway

Tag team Champions
The Black Feathers Gang
#1 contenders

Kawaii Champion
Tsukasa Kurosawa
#1 contender
Claire St. Clair

Hardcore Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Alicia Wells

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender

Entropy Champion
Alaina Sanders
#1 contender

Softcore Champion
Alyssa Blank
#1 contender

Tension World Champion
Ami Takeuchi
#1 contender

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion
#1 contender

Tension Hentai Champion
Valerie Von Vulpes
#1 contender
Leo Fandero

Tension 24/7 Champion
Carmen Rodriguez
#1 contender

From, Submissive Girl. Sorry about my inactivity.

Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:06 am by Submissive Girl

Hey! I know I haven't been on in a while. Unfortunately it might stay like that for a while.

I am super sorry about not being on more often. I am supper busy In real life.
Just so you understand a little bit about my life

1. I am a college sophomore taking 20 credit hours.
2. I have a job at as a cashier at a busy gift shop in a popular place in Florida (Not saying my city, but it is very busy where I am)
3. I have an intership that I work about 12 hours a week.
4. I am seeing a guy (Kind of …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 4

First Tension Match.

Mon Oct 24, 2016 1:54 am by Zebra Crossing

Now that I've sorted some things for my FnF character, I'd like to try and get a match going for my recently approved Tension character.
I enjoy having some input from my RP partner unless I have something super specific in mind, so exactly what kind of match it is or what will happen …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Tadao Debut Match

Thu Oct 20, 2016 4:33 am by TheEditor1023

Looking for a debut match for my new character, Tadao Chikamatsu. If you're interested feel free to PM me Smile

Comments: 1

'Mississippi' Mourir

View previous topic View next topic Go down

'Mississippi' Mourir

Post by Tatyina on Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:49 am

Name: Noir Mourir
Alias: 'Mississippi' Mourir
Sex/Gender: Female
Eyes: Orange-red
Hair: Long blonde hair that cascades down her back.
Height: 6'1"
Weight: 144 lbs
Nationality: Cajun/French american
Citizenship: American

Wrestling Information

Strategy: none specifically.
Style: none specifically
Type: Heel
Preferred Attacks:
Preferred Matches: Special matches (Like Hardcore Hentai and other kinds)
Difficulty level: medium

RPG Style Stat spread:

Finishing Moves:
Six-Feet Over: When her opponent is dazed, Noir will drape her opponents over the top ropes in a corner She will then slide out of the ring and from a standing position, grab their shoulders and pull them into a powerbomb onto the hard concrete.

Entrance Music: "Mississipi Noir" by J.G. Thirlwell

Visual Apperance:

Personality: Slow and steady like the approach of death, Noir is a calm and collected individual. She likes things to be easy going and though she is in no way dumb, she does lead others on to make them believe so. She is cool and calculating but likes to be warm and inviting. Like a spider coaxing a fly into her web.

She speaks with a soft voice but it's obvious where she is from just by listening to her southern drawl mixed with a little Cajun in it. She is a succubus at heart and loves to leave those who she finds as victims wanting for more though she is hardly want to give in to their pleas.

Noir grew up in a small Mississippi town to a family of Morticians and grew up understanding the ways of death. Groomed for the job at an early age, their family was forced to abandon their home after some shady dealings left them in suspicion of the police. Packing up and moving to New Orleans, the family resumed the business.

Noir became enthralled by the sites and culture of the city and really absorbed and immersed herself in it. She was eager to take over the family business when she turned eighteen but the 'business' had supposedly left in Mississippi still existed in New Orleans and soon the family was on the lamb again. This time they tried fleeing the country and ended up in Japan.

It was difficult to make ends meet in a new place they knew nothing about and so they quickly put Noir to work. She was the bread earner, doing things she never even imagined while the family lived off of her. One night, when she came home, she decided the only person she was going to earn bread for was herself. Though it took a careful bit of planning, the Japanese authorities think that the rest of hr family returned to the united states and she stayed behind, joining the AFW because it was better than what he had been doing.

What's true and what isn't is only known to Noir and her family but they have become hard to contact recently...

top picture.

Fun facts:
-Noir was brought up to be a mortician by trade and has grown up with death all of her life and fancies things like the macabre. These fetishes are displayed for most to see in the ring as she is often bringing old shovels, skulls and other such items with her upon entrance.

-Noir is her real name. Her parents wanted to give their children unique names that fit with their theme as morticians.

-Noir is a practitioner of Voodoo not just as a hobby but as a genuine religion.

AFW Information

Last edited by 445 on Wed May 18, 2011 12:18 am; edited 2 times in total

Ask for a name change at your own risk! kelyeah

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:

Allie P(M) Junko(M/W) Mam (M/W) Mercy
Abbey Belle
et al.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top