Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 139 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 138 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Aftermatch Aftermath(Tayina and Psychopatrick88)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Aftermatch Aftermath(Tayina and Psychopatrick88) - Page 2 Empty Re: Aftermatch Aftermath(Tayina and Psychopatrick88)

Post by Psychopatrick88 Mon Mar 08, 2010 7:18 am

If Masane could produce a large sweat drop like in TV shows, she would upon hearing her. "Uh... Akashi.. with all due respect, they're trained professionals. I don't think they're perverts. Still, though, I'm surprised you managed to take most of the full brunt of my axe kick and still remain conscious.. most of the people I have fought here normally don't... except one at least.."

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Aftermatch Aftermath(Tayina and Psychopatrick88) - Page 2 Empty Re: Aftermatch Aftermath(Tayina and Psychopatrick88)

Post by Tatyina Mon Mar 08, 2010 7:16 pm

Akashi smiled at Masane. "Yeah, it hurt like hell." She said. "Not to make light of your kick... It was really strong... But I've definitely taken harder shots. The match before I was hit in the head with a pair of brass knuckles. During the tournament I got hit with a lead pipe and still fought a few matches. Ugh.. That sucked..." She sighed. "So unless you strap a lead weight to that foot, you aren't knocking me out. You felt how hard my head is first hand."

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:30 pm

Masane smirked a little. "You also protected yourself a little bit with that kick too.. had you taken the full brunt, I'm sure you would've fallen. There's only one woman who has taken the full brunt of my attack and remained conscious.." SHe commented.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:48 pm

Akashi narrowed her eyes a bit. "I won't protect myself next time!" She said sternly. "Ill take your kick and stand! Who is this other person!" She demanded.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:42 pm

Masane looked over at her for a moment. "...Sarah Gatt." She replied in a bit of an angry tone.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:03 am

Akashi growled at the name. "No way!" She shoyed. "there is now way that there is a punch or kick that Sarah-san can take that I can't!" She struggled against her restraints. She was panting. "I'm sorry Tajiri-San but you should not have said that. And you should find a new move. That move will never work on me now!" She said with burning conviction in her eyes.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:18 am

Masane looked over at her, and couldn't help but snicker at how determined she was to break the restraints now. "You asked. And I seriously doubt that too.." She replied.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Mar 18, 2010 1:36 am

Akashi growled again. "I can take more punishmetlnt than Sarah-San! I am determined! Because I say it with conviction, that is how it is!" She pulled hard at her arms, making a ruckus as her bed even slid around. "Tajiri-San you had better train hard. I can't let such a blemesh on my record stand!"

"Where is that damn nurse!" She yelled. Finally a nurse came in and Akashi gave her a death stare. "Let. Me. Out." She said in a low tone.

"Tanikaze-San..." She said nervously. "You're still under observation.

"If you don't let me go now the only observing you'll be doing is watching me out me foot up your ass!" The nurse swallowed hard and cautiously untied Akashi, how shot up. She threw off her gown, unperturbed by her brazen nudeness. She greabbed her clothes and stormed to the bathroom. After a second the door opened and she peeked out, cheeks flush.

"Um... Gomen... I'm not really like that..." She said softly apologizing to the nurse as she slinked back into the bathroom.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Thu Mar 18, 2010 1:40 am

Masane merely watched Akashi's fit in stunned silence, and watched her as she was released, and walked out fully in the nude. Having no one to talk to now, she let out a small sigh, and laid back to drift off to sleep, planning on getting a lot more working out done as soon as her body was well.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2