by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 219 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 218 Guests :: 1 Bot

Cosmos

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

First impressions

2 posters

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

First impressions - Page 8 Empty Re: First impressions

Post by Psychopatrick88 Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:10 am

Yukiko smiled as Summer slipped her arms around her while she continued to brush nipples back and forth against hers. She then let out a surprised gasp as Summer arched her back up. "Unhnn!" She moaned, but then shook her head, and tried to slide a hand down to gently cup Summer between her legs.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:48 pm

Summer groaned again and louder feeling her snatch begin to throb with excitement. It was just like in her fantasies, except of course, here Yukiko was the dominant one. She narrowed her eyes, trying to get back some focus. This situation could be remedied. She tightened her hug on the veteran wrestler to get more leeway in their titfight as she began to more consciously jab her needling nipples deep up into Yukiko's big jugs. Summer leaned her neck up to lick at the girl's ear wanting her to hear ever pant and moan she was causing Summer.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
First impressions - Page 8 GXChUKwFirst impressions - Page 8 1BElGMIFirst impressions - Page 8 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Thu Mar 11, 2010 5:07 pm

Yukiko was starting to relax, thinking she had this girl down good, until Summer hugged her tighter. "Ahhnh!" She gasped as Summer jabbed her nipples up into her breasts, and shivered as Summer leaned up to lick her ear. "Mmmnh.." She moans, but she'd try to keep up the treatment on Summer, and would start to rub her more firmly, and try to jab her nipples back down into Summer's breasts. "Lay down.." She whispered to her.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:23 pm

Summer's eyes had filled with tears of pleasure, and she gasped as she took turns lancing nips with Yukiko. The constant rubbing was getting her raw and she howled out, "Ohh, ohh, Yukiko..." But the redhead's fire had been reignited and she intensified her gyrating movement, getting ready to reroll their position so she could make the most of her grapevine. "No, I can still win." she responded to Yukiko's demand as she began to pull the wrestle angel to one side.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
First impressions - Page 8 GXChUKwFirst impressions - Page 8 1BElGMIFirst impressions - Page 8 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Sat Mar 13, 2010 7:25 pm

Yukiko continued to battle nipples with her, rubbing back against Summer, but she could feel it starting to hurt with how dry the rubbing was getting between them. She had an idea, although it may be considered a little disgusting. She looked around for a moment, and decided to try it, leaning down between their breasts, and would carefully let a little saliva drool between their breasts to make their nipples slick, and would start grinding against her once more.

She then felt herself being pulled to one side, and growled a little, trying to keep on top of her. "Uh-uh... this one's mine!" She declared while struggling against Summer.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Sat Mar 13, 2010 8:21 pm

Despite the amazing surges of pleasure she was undergoing Summer was focused on what she had to do. With her grapevine locked on it would be a breeze to reverse their positions again. Summer couldn't wait, she hefted her body firmly to one side. It would soon be all over for poor, inexperienced Yukiko. Except their position never reversed. "Uh-uh, this one's mine!" her foe taunted. "No, I'm going to win." hissed Summer in response.

She twisted again, but it was like throwing herself into a brick wall. Yukiko seemed to be preventing the rollover without even wasting any attention on it. "Turn over, I'm supposed to win." whined Summer trembling. Then she became aware of a new slickness coating her burning sensitive nips. She gasped, and Yukiko stung, her firm, full nipples cut across Summer's and the red head arched again throwing her head back and groaning, "Ohhh,"

But it wasn't just a single attack, Yukiko's nipples lanced hers again and again sped by the wetness oozing in between them. Summer's mouth dropped in shock, "You don't know how to sexfight." she accused, "How are you beating me?!" She shut her eyes as each strike sent a jolt of pleasure down her spine. Her legs loosened offering Yukiko escape from the leg hold, as she began to realizing how hard her snatch was throbbing.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Sat Mar 13, 2010 8:41 pm

Yukiko refused to roll over, grunting as she struggled against Summer. "No you aren't!" She replied, and couldn't help but giggle when Summer commented on how she was supposed to win.

Yukiko smiled when she got the results that she did by slickening both of their breasts, and she tried to roll back on top as Summer dealt with the new sensation. It was true, she didn't know how to sex fight, but it was kind of common sense to go along with what was working in a match. She shrugged when Summer asked her question, and when she felt her legs being let go, she'd try something else, and press her thigh up in between Summer's legs, while she leaned in to lock lips with her once more.

"Summer.." She'd whisper softly just before locking lips with her.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Sat Mar 13, 2010 9:18 pm

Summer's crotch was absolutely drenched with her own juices. Lines of moisture were forced out onto her thighs as Yukiko pressed her thigh up. "Ohh, gawd," howled the ravished Summer until her lips were sealed off by another kiss. Her back was arching more and more, the tears of pleasure running down her cheeks onto the mat. It was obvious the Irish woman was about to have an impressive climax.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Sat Mar 13, 2010 9:20 pm

Yukiko kept the kiss locked with Summer, slowly rubbing her breasts left and right, and pressed her thigh up a little more firmly against Summer, having a feeling she was about to win this fight.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Sat Mar 13, 2010 9:29 pm

Summer broke away from the kiss at the last moment turning her head to one side in shame. Her idol was just wrecking her body sexually now. Summer had only made the impending orgasm worse on herself by holding back for so long. "No," she whispered softly, blushing wildly.

Then her body bucked like a bronco, her puss spurting as she came screaming out, "Yukiko! Oh, fuck!" As she spasmed she could feel her vision getting hazy, it was likely Yukiko would knock her out completely if this kept up.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next