by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 198 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 197 Guests :: 3 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

First impressions

2 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

First impressions - Page 5 Empty Re: First impressions

Post by Psychopatrick88 Sat Mar 06, 2010 3:31 am

Yukiko blinked when she heard that, and clenched her teeth, trying to struggle out of the hold Summer put her in. "Grrh!!" She growled, not taking that comment too lightly. "Gh... I'm not.. a slut." She said while thrashing around, trying to escape summer.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Sat Mar 06, 2010 4:16 am

Summer paused nervously. Yukiko seemed pretty pissed off. Her comment had been a little aggressive to use against a first timer. Summer could feel her grip on the girl's neck loosening as the pink haired woman thrashed around. She needed to get her back into a distracted state and quick.

Summer plunged her tongue back into Yukiko and began to lap quickly across her clitty. Her fingers slipped right to Yukiko's perking nipples and twisted them firmly. Summer hoped the increase in sexual attentions would be enough to do the job and distract Yukiko from her escape.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
First impressions - Page 5 GXChUKwFirst impressions - Page 5 1BElGMIFirst impressions - Page 5 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:40 pm

Yukiko continued to struggle, putting more effort into it now. As she fought to break free, she clenched her eyes tightly as she felt that tongue flicking across her clit, and cried out as her nipples were being twisted. "Ahhhh!!" She cried out, but she would keep fighting against her. If giving in to this girl was going to brand her as a slut, she would fight back with all she had.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:10 pm

Yukiko quickly broke free of Summer's grasp leaving the red head sitting in the center of the ring awkwardly. Summer frowned blushing, "Please, I didn't mean to offend you. Don't be angry, Miss Yukiko." she pleaded, starting to stand up.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
First impressions - Page 5 GXChUKwFirst impressions - Page 5 1BElGMIFirst impressions - Page 5 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:44 pm

Yukiko rolled forward, away from Summer, and picked herself back up, trying to adjust her outfit so it was covering her again, and then moved back into her stance, staring Summer down quietly, not responding to her plea. It was difficult to tell just what was going through the girl's head at the moment.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:51 pm

Summer's eyebrows twitched nervously. Her deep brown eyes were now betraying how worried she was. "I just got carried away. I couldn't believe that someone as famous as you..." she trailed off, pressing her forefingers together, distracted from the fact that Yukiko could attack at any moment.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:55 pm

Yukiko tilted her head curiously as Summer started to apologize, sort of. She watched her for a second, wanting her to finish her sentence. "Someone as famous as me what?" She asked curiously. Her tone didn't sound angry, just curious.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:10 pm

Summer blushed, "Would have a hentai match with me." she finished gulping, "and that I might have a chance at winning against such a great wrestler." She bit her lower lip.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:16 pm

Yukiko's gaze softened upon hearing that, and she lowered her stance a little. She then started to chuckle a little. "Still, I don't think calling the girl you admired a slut is going to score points with her." She teased.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:39 pm

Summer narrowed her eyes in shame. This was Ya-chan's fault, that dirty pervert. "I'm used to having private matches with people who I'm very close to." she explained.

But then the red head perked up and closed in on her idol, trying to slip in and spear her to the mat.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next