Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 61 users online :: 14 Registered, 2 Hidden and 45 Guests :: 1 Bot

anime_hentaifighter, JohnnyFlash, kagestar, killcarrion, Lobo, LunarWolf, Nelv, Oathkeeper, Person, PrizewellStar12, shanecawf, Vcom7418, Winner3, Zithpith

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Cecilia Northman
#1 contender
???

Tag team Champions
The Imperial Order
#1 contenders
Amy Lion Evans & Kyoko Akan

Kawaii Champion
Under Contention (in a fatal fourway)
#1 contender

Hardcore Champion
Silver Ace
#1 contender
???

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender
Minerva Larsen

Entropy Champion
Valley Doll
#1 contender
Emily Nelson

Softcore Champion
Under Contention (in an elimination chamber)
#1 contender

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Clyde Gastin
#1 contender
Killer King & Reira Kirishima

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
Abigail Adams & Jenny Quick

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
Soledad Vega
#1 contender
David Blake

Belated Apologies

Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:58 am by Clobber Jobber

So, I'm not super fond of doing non-match threads because it messes with my organization, but I feel I owe everyone an apology. I just kind of up and dissapeared for, what, a few months? With the exception of one wave of posts, I've been super quiet, and a lot of threads have been held back because of me. So, I'm sorry to everyone about that, and I'm going to at least get another wave in.

To explain myself a bit, I've had a few things going on that slowed me down. For the first couple months, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 2

I'm starting my new job soon, so I'll be more free

Tue Mar 28, 2017 9:24 pm by TheWamts

Yes, I know that sounds fucking stupid, but with only one thing to focus on instead of 5 subjects and 5 groups, I should have more time to spend on the site, and so I'm open for new matches, send me a pm or I'm me on Trillian (same name thewamts if you don't have me already) if interested.

Comments: 0

Lucy's Debut

Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:11 pm by kagestar

Well what can i say really?

After the warm reception here i am looking for my first Character Lucy Kage to have her debut.

This doesn't have to be in the form of a debut match, though i am not going to say no to that of course, but it could even be that she appears at the end of another match etc. I want Lucy to arrive, not with a bang per se, but with more of a determined swagger.

I want her entrance to pretty much be believable, sellable but also meaningful. It sounds snobbish, especially …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Mighty Yukiko - A fan favorite!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mighty Yukiko - A fan favorite!

Post by Psychopatrick88 on Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:13 am

Name: Yukiko
Alias: Mighty Yukiko
Height: 5'6"
Weight: 140 lbs
Cup size: D cup
Eyes:Purple
Hair: Pink

Nationality:Japanese
Citizenship:Japanese
Alignment: Face

Wrestling Information

Strategy: Defensive
Style: Determined, throws a few blows, but relies mostly on grapples, splashe,s and slams
Type: Grappler, High flyer
Preferred Attacks: Slams, throws, splashes, drops
Preferred Matches: Yukiko is fine with most types of matches, regardless of how violent or sensual they may be.

*Update*
RPG Style Stat spread(out of 5 stars)

Endurance:★★★★
Strength:★★★
Speed:★★★
Defence:★★★★
Technique:★★★★

Difficulty: Medium/Very Hard

Finishing Move/s:
Backbreaker: She'll lift the opponent up, and slam her back down on her knee, and then bend the opponent over her knee, pushing down on the opponent's chin, while her other arm reaches between the opponent's legs and holds on to one of her hands

Move depicted here.
360 Splash: She'll climb to the top turnbuckle while her opponent is down, and leap off the turnbuckle, doing a full 360 twist before splashing onto her opponent
Yukiko Submission Special!: In a pinch, she'll come from behind the opponent, wrapping her legs around her waist to start off, then turn herself to the side, locking the arm she turns towards in a quick armbar, while her leg will come up around the opponent's neck, where she'll push against the opponent's neck, then she'll drive her elbow into the opponent's waist, and then use her other leg to lock behind the opponent's further leg, to lock her in place.

Move depicted here.

Hentai Moves: Doesn't have any, but she's still open for them

Entrance Music:

Characteristics

Visual Apperance:

Personality: Yukiko is friendly for the most part, although she can be a little airheaded at times. When she's in the ring, however, she's all business.

Past/History: Yukiko has been wrestling since she was 17. She had been participating in a league before known as Wrestle Angels. She became quite popular in the league, and even became cover girl for their franchise. Eventually, however, with her friends moving on to the AFW, she decided she'd try her hand at it too, and see just what this new place was like.

Attire: Same as in pic

Jogging

Dislikes:

Fun Facts:
She has a bit of a bunny girl fetish. Girls that dress up in a pair of bunny ears and cotton tail have a better chance of distracting her.

AFW Information

Championships/Accomplishments: Cover girl for Wrestle Angels

Friends:

Allies:

Rivals:

Enemies:

Crushes:

Won Against:
Reiko
Summer

Lost Against:
None.