Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 52 users online :: 10 Registered, 1 Hidden and 41 Guests :: 2 Bots

Battleofomega4, dragonswill, Edmund, Gwyndolin, Jaystar, Kelsea, Lobo, LunarOcean, Miss_Blackbelt88, mnpinner

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Cecilia Northman
#1 contender
Kyoko Akan

Tag team Champions
The Imperial Order
#1 contenders
Sonic Boom

Kawaii Champion
Under Contention (in a fatal fourway)
#1 contender

Hardcore Champion
Silver Ace
#1 contender
???

Friction Hentai Champion
Minerva Larsen
#1 contender
Ari Nagawa

Entropy Champion
Valley Doll
#1 contender
Alicia Wells

Softcore Champion
Under Contention (in an elimination chamber)
#1 contender

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Clyde Gastin
#1 contender
Killer King & Reira Kirishima

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
Abigail Adams & Jenny Quick

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
Soledad Vega
#1 contender
David Blake

Back to leave again^^"

Mon Jul 24, 2017 8:08 pm by xalex

hey guys just a short heads up... my finals are finally done... no plan how they went^^"

but i only got this weekend "free" meaning that this week a lot of shit is going down and it will go on for some time meaning i have no plan how much time i have for roleplays and this page^^"

i just wanted to say sorry for anyone i leave hanging

Comments: 2

Looking to revive

Mon Jul 03, 2017 7:06 am by GrandAkumaShogun

Hello I apologize for my long absence from here, real life issues have been kicking my ass but I feel like I can return on here so if anyone is interested in taking on either Takeichi Mori or Takeshi Kawai feel free to get in touch. And if you are one of the people I was having a match with before my lengthy hiatus and wish to resume that match also feel more than welcomed to get in touch with me as well.

Comments: 7

looking for matches

Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:57 am by anime_hentaifighter

Searching for matches for most of my characters.If you got an idea please let me know by pm

Comments: 0

We're Not Done Yet!

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

We're Not Done Yet!

Post by Darius on Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:33 am

Sarah Gatt, the Queen of Brawl, was ready to call it a night.

Yawning to herself as she strode down the halls of the AFW complex, Sarah continued her way to the building's exit. It had been a long day of blood and tears, none of which were hers. It had been a long and bloody trial to reclaim her status as one of the league's strongest, if not most brutal, fighters. There were still some doubters who thought she wasn't up to it anymore, both in and out of the league, and Sarah was all too happy to prove them wrong in the most violent of ways.

S,iling at the thought of more lambs to the slughter, Sarah kept her walk to the parking lot exit, where her precious bike was waiting to take her home.
Darius

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: We're Not Done Yet!

Post by Cirno on Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:43 am

Right next to Sarah's bike stood a small, kawaii shaped girl with elegant long black hair, red eyes and a rather kind smile upon he face. Only a select few knew her name as she was the mysterious leader of the Era of Hell. She had waited patiently for Sarah to arrive and simply remained silent as the girl came closer and closer, staying standing next to her bike.

Hug to see the full roster.
Cirno

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius on Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:53 am

Sarah strode across the parking lot where her bike was kept, and the first thing she saw when she was close enough was the little girl standing next to it. Sarah blinked in confusion. MOst of the people here knew to stay at least ten feet away from Sarah's bike, because if anything were to happen to it, there would be hell to pay. However this girl was clearly didn't know that. And as Sarah got closer, she thought the girl looked kinda familiar.

"Hey, shrimp!" she called to the girl. "What do you think you're doing?"
Darius

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno on Thu Feb 25, 2010 3:03 am

Lute looked up at Sarah for a moment before she released a softl giggle and took a step back to bow at Sarah.

" We finally meet Sarah. I heard you knocked off Karina from her leadership. Allow me to proper introduce myself. Lute Krai, fourth leader and second in command of the Era of Hell. "

Lute would slowly stand up straight after a while and smile brightly at Sarah.

" I got a job for you. "

Cirno

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius on Thu Feb 25, 2010 3:11 am

Sarah stopped just before her when the girl, Lute, revealed who she was. And Sarah's eyes widened at her title. THe Era of Hell. In all honesty, with all that had been going on in Sarah's life, she had forgotten about the Era of Hell entirely. She had even forgotten her position in the evil organization.

"Really?" Sarah said slowly. She took a single step towards Lute. Suddenly, without warning, Sarah would throw a fast punch right at Lute's face.
Darius

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno on Thu Feb 25, 2010 3:13 am

Lute would continue to smile at Sarah, but her eyes had quickly narrowed when Sarah took a step forward and seeing her arm moving, it was enough for Lute to jump to te side and create some distance between them.. However her smile never left.

" Oh dear... Cerbera gets a hug and I get a punch? That's not very kind. Here I was hoping we could become friends! "

Cirno

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius on Thu Feb 25, 2010 3:28 am

As her punch was dodged easily Sarah's eyes narrowed. Her strikes weren't things to avoid so easily. This girl was obviousl the real deal. "Just checking," Sarah said as she relaxed. She deduced only an Era of Hell leader could move like that. Sarah would then move to her bike and mount it. "Now if you excuse me, I'd like to go home now."
Darius

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno on Thu Feb 25, 2010 3:32 am

" Ah Ah, Lady Sarah! "

Lute would take a skip forward besides Sarah and her bike and smile up at her.

" I need you because you're the only one next to Karina strong enough to do this! I need you to capture your old friend Shanari for me! "

Cirno

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius on Thu Feb 25, 2010 3:44 am

Sarah started up her bike and revved up the engine, and would have driven off then and there if she hadn't heard what Lute had said. "Shanari?" she repeated. She hadn't seen the girl since their fateful meeting in the park, where she had left Sarah a pathetic mess.

Sarah turned off her bike. "I'm listening."
Darius

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno on Thu Feb 25, 2010 3:47 am

Lute would nod at her before she told the story Cerbera herself told her.

" It seems she have stolen a special gem from Cerbera and cut off all ties from the Era of Hell.. Heck even our scouts turned back barely alive from trying to get her! It seems she has become highly unstable and insane and I was hoping a strong person such as yourself, would be able to capture her and bring her back to the Era of Hell. "

Cirno

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum