by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 10:08 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Yesterday at 9:06 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 7:48 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 7:35 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 137 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 136 Guests :: 1 Bot

Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

surprise, surprise!

2 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

surprise, surprise! - Page 3 Empty Re: surprise, surprise!

Post by luffy316 Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:45 pm

Mina's lip quivered at her words, delicate hands working over Akashi's flesh slowly. "I believe you," she said softly, though she wasn't sure it had as much impact on Akashi as it did her. "Oh god, I believe you..."

The slowed pace and the tender kiss pushed the tears from her eyes, sniffling softly but pulling her in closer to the kiss. "I love you," she whispered around their met lips.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:24 pm

Akashi enjoyed a slow deep kiss with her lover, savoring every bit of it as her tongue pressed onto Mina's. "Nn..." She let out a soft moan as she ran her hand down Mina's leg feeling the firm muscle wrapped in soft skin. She broke the kiss after several long minutes and looked at Mina, seeing her tear streaks on the side of her face. "Mina-chan." She whispered and kissed the side of her face, tasting the salt of her tears before planting a soft kiss on her eye.

She then kissed the other side and did the same thing. "I love you." She said softly again. "Meeting you has been my greatest fortune and being with you my greatest decision." She hugged Mina tightly as she softly slid her pussy against Mina and whimpered and cooed soft moans of pleasure as her own eyes welled up with tears.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:19 pm

Mina let out soft, affectionate squeaks and whimpers, between her humping and the intimate kisses and hug. "I love you so much... I know I've loved a lot of things, but never so much as you, my big beautiful love. You're... you're so perfect... I'd say I don't deserve you but we're too perfect together to think not."

She kissed at her neck and cheek, groping her big ass to knead the round sensitive flesh.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:45 am

Soft moans escaped Akshi as she listened to Mina. The tears fell freely at her words and her loins roiled with desire. She had to hold herself back from getting rougher witth Mina, wanting the gentle affection for the moment. But her wet pussy made that very easy. "Mina..." Se said softly, maoning louder as her ass was squeesed. "We're definitely perfect for each other." She repeated. Her hands came up and found Mina's hair and began to mingle her fingers in it. It was rare for her not to have it up in a tight bun and wanted to enjoy it. She smiled, thinking about what Mina did. "I can't believe you got all dressed up. Like some crazy wife who found out their husband was cheating." She purred and nuzzled Mina. You look good though." She added sincerly.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Fri Mar 05, 2010 1:55 am

"Heh... heh... yea... LIKE I thought," she chuckled a bit, though the awkwardness was lost by her insistent lust. She clawed lightly but significant enough to leave red trails of roughened flesh on Akashi's sides, purring fondly as her hair was teased.

"Baby, you whisper the word... think the thought... I'd do this again for you any time. I'd do anything for that big gorgeous powerhouse of a HOLY shiiit..." she gasped at the perfect application of the wet little device on her clitty. Her pussy responded by encouraging it with her own lubricant, eyes wide as she reached back and gripped her pillow hard with her nails. "Yes yes yessss baby! Fuck me like a monster, you sexy thing!" she belted out in lusty semi-nonsense

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:45 am

Akashi sucked in a deep breath as her sides were raked, enjoying the slight pain but really loving the touch of Mina's fingers on her body. "Don't tempt me." She said. With a grin. "But only if ican join you. Next festival, alright?" She whispered. She suddenlygasped again and let out a loud moan of her own when Mina did. She thwn got a lookon her face that said play time was over. She loved gently cuddling Mina, but she had really just wanted to test it out. She tried to stifle an almost sadistic laugh at Mina' s words as just the words sent shivers down her spine. She tugged roughly at Mina's hair. "Ive been wanting to make you my bitch with this thing all damn week!" She said as she let out a grunt and snapped her hips down hard against Mina's. Whether she was teasing or serious, was hard to tell. "Prepare to get fucked raw!" She said as she lifted her hips once more and slammed then down and began to grind herself against Mina hard.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:26 am

"AHHHhhh!" Mina let out a feminine shriek as her hair was pulled, suddenly much longer and more grabbable than it had been before. It wasn't truly an unpleasent feeling, but shocking as Akashi's brutal lust surfaced and assaulted her, leaving her mouth hanging open in shock as her slim but thankfully flexible body was hammered beneath the sumo's, her lean body taking the weight but the force rocking her pussy with uninmaginable power, tugging ever so slightly on her hair like a snug leash as she was pounded.

"Yes yes yes TAKE ME!" she raved greedily. "You deserve my body a thousand times over, Akashi! So... such a wonderful lover... I can't stand iiiiit!" Her clitoris throbbed against the wet bit of metal, the device surprisingly cooling it just slightly to make her last even longer. She leaned up a bit, weakly but certainly trying to kiss Akashi, teasing her tongue with her studded one

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:28 pm

Akashi let loose on Mina's hair, not wanting to hurt her lover, just roughrn things up a bit. She ground her pussy into Mina's and ten lifted up and slammed it down, grunting loudly with each thrust "UNGH! FUCK YES! UNNNHGH!" She shouted.

"Scream for me! Cum for me over and over!" She demanded. As she saw Mina reach up, she met her lips with zeal and shived her tongue into Mina's mouth and wrestled with it. "Nnnnmmmm!" She moaned into the kiss.

She reached up and seized one of Mina's breast and began to thumb her nipple. Akashi pulled away from the kiss. "Oh fuck! OH FUCK I love you!" She said as she pounded Mina's pussy. Akashi herself was on the verge of bursting.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Thu Mar 18, 2010 1:15 am

"I love you.." Mina panted breathlessly in reply. "I love you sooooo fucking BAD! GOD I JUST WANT YOU TO FUCK ME ALL NIGHT! UHHHH MY PUSSY'S BEGGING TO EXPLODE FOR YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!"

Mina hit a high note she couldn't have if she were trying to sing soprano, eyes wide and her body writhing like wild, Akashi's weight being perhaps all there was holding her from falling off the bed. Her pussy shuddered wildly against Akashis, shrieking wordlessly and humping in quick jerking spasms as she ame. She slowed for a moment, grabbing at Akashi's back to pull her in close, leaning her chin on her shoulder.

"Kashi kashi Kashi don't stop... PLEAAAAASE don't stop! YESSSSSSS you are so damn PERFECT!!" She screamed as the probing heavy clit accessory prodded her so hard and perfectly her mouth dropped open, hot pants and drool pelting Akashi's shoulder just before she let out another scream, almost like a whining child as she squirted between their pussies a second time.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:19 pm

Akashi was fueled by the long howl of her lover. The hot cum splashing against her pussy set off a chain reachtion that made her own pussy burst with a deep orgasm. "OH FUUUUUUUUCK!" She shouted as she came. "MINAAAAAAAAA!" Se howled in return but was unrelenting in her pounding. Slick and wet from all their juices, her pussy throbbed against Mina and she continued to fuck her lover.

Her eyes widened when Mina came again and she seized up as her lovers hot juices once again sprayed against her. Somewhere inside hee, something she didn't even know was there and she was shuddering heavily against Mina as her own torrent of juices exploded out of her, she too cumming again in quick succession. "Ooooooooooooooooooh!" She letout a deep gutteral moan before collapsing against Mina, weakly bucking against her lover and panting hard against her neck as their sweat soaked hair matted together and mingled against their bodies. "Shit...." Akashi panted. "I fucking love you."a

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next