by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:02 pm

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 6:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 4:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 4:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 145 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 143 Guests :: 2 Bots

Teenwrestler, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Ante Up!

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Ante Up! - Page 2 Empty Re: Ante Up!

Post by Tatyina Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:56 am

Wells groaned at Yi's words. "It's a fact that she only shows up in my corner to blow raspberries at me." She said with a sigh and stuck her tongue out to show Yi what she meant. She listened to Yi's words and shhok her head with a soft smile. "Play my hands right? I'm a terrible gambler." She gave a sheepish grin. "I just like the thrill of putting it all on the line." -he suddenly burst into a small giggle.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanosh Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:09 am

Well, there went that plan. Wells Quinn was a little crazy and irresponsible. Had she been an intelligent gambler, playing the house and winning consistently, then the historian certainly had a place for her... but since she was not...

"You need only know how to play your hands right, then when you put it all on the line, you'll get it all back... in triplicate. I call 'putting it all on the line' a 'critical moment.' I assure you, they are exhilarating but nothing as good as actually winning," she finally came to a stop in front of a number of big glass double doors. They had been walking for a while. "This is the gym. It's always open for working out or sparring."

Tanosh

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:42 pm

"I've always bounced back." Wells said to Yi. "Lady luck doesn't have my back... But she's never let me really sink either. At least when it wasn't the best thing for me." She paused her words to think about them. "It's like always having your head just above the water and never actually drowning." She smiled at Yi softly.

She stopped and looked at the gym doors. "H-Hey..." She said sheepishly. " Are you trying to tell me something?" She said in a slightly sheepish tone.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanosh Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:10 pm

Lady Lu nodded to Quinn. "Yes, I am trying to tell you this is the gym." she considered why that act would be considered an affront. Then it seemed to click in her head, "I apologize, I thought you were knew and would have liked to know your way around the place." She hoped this would be an acceptable reason for her as no insult was intended.

"You already knew where the dorms were, obviously, so I figured I'd show you the other places AFW has..."

Tanosh

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:41 pm

Wells tilted her head at Yi's word. Her eyes then widened. "N-No! That's not it! What I meant was..." She then sighed softly. "No, nevermind. Thank you." She said lowering her head in a small bow of thanks. "But... How do you know I know where the dorms are?" She questioned. She then turned and looked into the gym. It certainly did look nice.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanosh Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:20 pm

"Knowing things about people is sort of my thing," she regarded the gym one more time before motioning for the girl to follow her somewhere else. She allowed some mystery to pass over Quinn before she spoke again, "but, I first started talking to you in the lobby under the dorms, so I figured you'd already worked that one out. Things I don't know, I want to know. Like, why did you join AFW?"

Tanosh

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:07 pm

Wells gave a sly look at Yi. "Sounds to me like you're a snoop." She said giving Yi a soft smile to indicate that, while she meant what she said, the way in which she said it was done in jest. She followed Yi andwalked with her. "I-I could have just been here to look around." She said wrinkling her brow. She then blushed when Yi asked why she joined the AFW. "Well... I don't know really. I kind of did it on a whim. I kinda did it cause I lost a bet."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanosh Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:18 pm

Yi was not offended at all. The historian knew that the only way to know about her opponents, present and future, was to snoop. Being called out on it didn't hurt, and as such this produced no emotional response at Quinn's declaration. She listened quietly as Wells revealed her motives. "You don't know how, because it was on a whim that you lost a bet?" That didn't seem to make any sense at all, hopefully if Wells heard her own words she'd realize how ridiculous it sounded, but Yi couldn't depend on hope alone. "What was the other outcome of the bet?" Obviously, if losing (or winning as the case may be) involved joining the AFW, the opposite had to have a different result.

Tanosh

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:57 pm

"Staying at home, going to a prestegious college, marrying a handsome and well respected man, not having a tattoo and still have my long hair." She smiled up at Yi. "Sounds like I made a dumb choice right?" She shrugged. "Guess that's just the way the chips fall sometimes. Now I'm just going to do my best."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanosh Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:16 pm

She shook her head at the suggestion, "Decisions are only bad if they don't further your goals. Certainly, you have a clear focus on what those goals are, right?" they stopped at another set of doors, the medical center. This one didn't have much in the way of windows to see in. It's presence wouldn't be announced immediately as the gym's had been.

Tanosh

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum