by hunter of speed Today at 3:33 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 9:05 am

Who is online?
In total there are 151 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 150 Guests :: 1 Bot

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tomomi and Summer- Aftermath

2 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

Tomomi and Summer- Aftermath - Page 8 Empty Re: Tomomi and Summer- Aftermath

Post by zxn666 Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:17 pm

Seeing that Summer was really getting into it, Tomomi cut to the chase. She parted Summer's lex lips gently with two fingers, then with her other hand stuck inside Summer's pussy two more. Tomomi gently pumped her fingers in and out, in and out, while her thumb played with Summer's exposed clit.

"Do you like this?" Tomomi asked. She made soft cooing sounds when Summer's butt bumped against her clitty.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:23 pm

Summer's juices stickily spread across the pink haired girl's fingers, clinging like a strand of spiderweb to them as her eager snatch was pierced. Summer's tongue lolled from her mouth and she began to pant as she was teased. "Ohhh, Tomo-channn. Yesss," responded the sex addled red head as she continued to bat her rival's clit between her cheeks. She weakly started to roll her hips again resuming her dance for Tomo's pleasure.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Tomomi and Summer- Aftermath - Page 8 GXChUKwTomomi and Summer- Aftermath - Page 8 1BElGMITomomi and Summer- Aftermath - Page 8 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:42 pm

Tomomi fingered Summer more vigorously the more the redhead moaned. She pushed in a bit harder and a bit deeper each time, fucking Summer faster and faster. Her other hand, smeared with Summer's sex juices, moved upwards, wiping it all over Summer's body in a slick covering.

"Yeahhh..." Tomomi moaned when Summer resumed her lap dancing. She leaned her head back, moaning as Summer ground her butt into her pussy.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Fri Mar 26, 2010 3:59 pm

Summer began to pant harder and more rapidly like she was hyperventilating as her friend turned up her sex's thermostat. Her hips thrusted back into Tomo's pistoning finger's like crashing waves. Summer could no longer resist the urge for pleasure, lost her ability to concentrate on anything else, groaned desperately as Tomomi tamed her wild, crimson crowned puss. "Oh, gawd! I can't take anymore!" she hissed into the girl's nearby ear as her snatch was brought to the very edge.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Tomomi and Summer- Aftermath - Page 8 GXChUKwTomomi and Summer- Aftermath - Page 8 1BElGMITomomi and Summer- Aftermath - Page 8 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sat Mar 27, 2010 1:17 am

Seeing Summer really get into it, Tomomi began eagerly fingering Summer harder. She pushed her fingers in and dug deep, hoping to probe somewhere Summer had never felt before. She wanted to see her redheaded rival cum again, that beautiful sight.

"Cum for me Summer," Tomomi whispered into Summer's ear.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:15 pm

Summer turned her head in towards Tomomi's, and shut her eyes. Inside her Tomomi's fingers pressed deeper shattering the dam holding Summer back from her orgasm. Her lips lay against the girl's neck as she groaned deeply. "Ohhhhh," She arched her back as firmly as she could still manage, her mind fading away into the pleasure. As her juice flooded out from her snatch, the red head's body began to go limp atop her busty friend.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:01 pm

Tomomi felt Summer start to go limp after that enormous orgasm. She didn't think Summer had that much left in her! But now it seemed that the redhead was finally spent. Tomomi felt exhausted as well; after two matches and multiple orgasms, her body can't take much more either!

Tomomi gently pushed Summer down onto her side, laying her softly on top of the sofa. She got up, walked over to a closet, and grabbed a blanket. She was too tired to go home now, and the sofa seemed so nice to sleep on...

Tomomi lay herself down next to Summer, snuggling up to her, then drew the blanket over both of them.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:19 pm

Summer murmured softly as her hands weakly strayed across Tomomi's skin weakly holding her close. Summer sighed enjoying her warmth and drifting all the way off into dreamland.

---------
Summer wins by hentai submission

(but Tomomi also kind of wins.)

Last edited by 121 on Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8