by Yori Yesterday at 12:02 pm

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Yesterday at 9:09 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Yesterday at 7:59 am

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Yesterday at 7:22 am

Who is online?
In total there are 166 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 165 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 7:51 pm
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 10:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Tomomi and Summer- Aftermath

2 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Tomomi and Summer- Aftermath - Page 3 Empty Re: Tomomi and Summer- Aftermath

Post by zxn666 Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:11 pm

Summer's words bit deeply into Tomomi's heart. She was putting salt on open wounds now, beating down what was left of Tomomi's dignity, crushing the poor girl's spirit. Tomomi felt like crying. She had only been forced to lactate once before, and it was not a pleasant memory. At the very least this time it was in private, with no crowd of thousands watching. Tomomi felt her right breast getting drained completely; it lost some of it's firmness and perkiness, deflating like a balloon. Then Summer began the same treatment on her other breast, licking, teasing, and sucking until it ejected its load and deflated as well. Tomomi could only watch as her proud breasts became shadows of their former selves. They were still impressiva and beautiful, of course, but not as much so as before.

Summer didn't let up. Tomomi felt Summer's pussy eating away at her snatch, her shaved pussy lips getting swallowed by Summer's advance. She let out a cry of pleasure as Summer tore in deeply. Tomomi sensed, however, a chance to fight back. She steeled herself for the upcoming battle, then pushed forward with all her might, hoping to surprise Summer with the ferocity of her sexual attack.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:20 pm

Summer was so carried away with ravishing Tomomi's breasts that when the girl thrust her hips back she was utterly off guard. "Oh, ohh!" she squealed as she felt her sex flood immediately in the face of the girl's counterattack. Summer released her hug without thinking and pushed up to look at her pinned opponent with utter shock on her face her jaw hanging down. Her now exposed chest clearly showed off her own rack's firmness after the constant rubbing on Tomo's belly. Her body was flush with sexual heat, she could barely concentrate in this state!

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Tomomi and Summer- Aftermath - Page 3 GXChUKwTomomi and Summer- Aftermath - Page 3 1BElGMITomomi and Summer- Aftermath - Page 3 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:23 pm

Tomomi began her counterattack with a sharp rub of their sexes; she continued with some revenge upon Summer's breasts. With her hands freed, Tomomi quickly brought them out and grabbed Summer's bust. It wasn't very big, but Summer's breasts had a nice shape and were pleasantly firm. Tomomi kneaded them roughly, intending for Summer to feel the pain of her breasts getting manually softened. She pushed back with her sex harder now, trying to convince Summer to break the leg hold.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:32 pm

The red head squealed in pain as her own bosom was ladyhandled. She grabbed Tomomi's wrists trying to fee herself but completely failed to prevent the pink haired vixen from mashing her twin spheres up. "Ohh, my tits! Stop it!" she howled as her ecstatic pleasure collided headlong with the fierce chest pains. Then the girl thrust at her a motion which wouldn't havre done much good for the pinned girl if Summer wasn't so sexually disoriented. The only thing the Irish wrestler could think was that she had to get away, before Tomomi's tight lips forced her bubbling over sex to erupt like a volcano. She desperately released the grapevine trying to scramble back away from the total reversal Tomomi was forcing on her, but the girl still had a tight grip on her titties.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Tomomi and Summer- Aftermath - Page 3 GXChUKwTomomi and Summer- Aftermath - Page 3 1BElGMITomomi and Summer- Aftermath - Page 3 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:42 pm

Tomomi felt her opponent retreat completely, getting up off of her body. Tomomi eagerly struck back, wanting to deal back her revenge upon Summer, wanting to make the girl pay for the humiliation in the ring, and the forced milking just now. Tomomi leapt on the retreating Summer, eager to try and force the girl onto the ground and pin her down there. It was easy, since she gripped Summer's breasts like a vice.

Once Tomomi was on top, and could force Summer into a submissive position, she would eagerly drive her sex straight into Summer's to make the girl cum for her.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:54 pm

Tomomi played rough with Summer forcing her down onto her back on the white tile by dragging her along by her agonizing tit hold. She showcased her new dominance of the red head with ease as Summer ceased to fight back. The girl reversed the position's of their mounds and started to work on Summer's sputtering and open sex leaving the girl panting hard like an overheating dog. "Oh, gawd, my sex!" she yelped throwing one hand over her face as she blushed from the way Tomomi had flipped the situation. Her snatch was already pulsing firmly, it was seconds from a massive climax. Summer had never dreamed that she would be the submissive one when she came this time! "Noo, don't." she moaned plaintively embarrassed that her orgasm was about to be forced on her.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:01 pm

Tomomi eagerly attacked Summer, wanting to make the red-headed Irishwoman feel some humiliation as well. "How are you feeling Summer?" Tomomi asked mockingly, "Your breasts feeling OK?" She have them a hard push, squishing them into Summer's chest. "Your sex feels like it's burning up Summer, let me fix that for you," Tomomi cooed. She pushed her sex gently into Summer's, then began rubbing their nether lips together. Faster and faster she went, her snatch tearing away at Summer's pussy lips eagerly, eating up Summer's clit. Tomomi smiled, knowing that Summer wasn't going to hold on much longer.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:16 pm

Tears sprouted at the corner of Summer's eyes as her chest was brutalized by Tomomi's cruel actions, but there was little she could do to fight back with her sex on fire as it was. Then the aggressive idol began to really dig into her aching puss. Summer was held helpless as she took her revenge pressing firmly down on the blue eyed beauty's throbbing clitoris. "Ohh, fuck! I'm cumming!" wailed Summer as her juices spurt out all over between the two nude crotches. She arched her back involuntarily forcing her bruised melons deeper into the waiting hands of her brutal opponent. Summer moaned in despair the tears flooding down her cheeks as Tomomi's sexual torture caused burst out after burst of honey to spew forth from her cunt. She could feel a large chunk of her energy leaving her body, it was as if Tomomi's tight pussy was sucking it out like a vampire.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:21 pm

Tomomi felt Summer cum hard, bursts of sex juices leaving her battered sex and even filling up Tomomi's. Tomomi let out a low moan as she came as well, her juices flowing out all over Summer's body this time.

"That was for what you did to me in the ring," Tomomi said softly. She got up off of Summer, letting go of her breasts. "And what I've done to your breasts was for what you did to mine," she continued, "We're even now."

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:33 pm

Summer lay back as Tomomi stood off of her. She felt a wave of fear flush through her. That last orgasm had taken a lot of her energy. She really didn't want to be a sex toy for this girl not after feeling the humiliation of that last attack. But... Tomomi had been trapped in her sensual holds for a long time, it was likely that the idol was even more exhausted than she and just afraid to show it. Plus, she was actually really experienced at this type of thing due to her friend Yatori's insatiable appetites.

Summer placed her right hand on her tummy scooping up a tiny bit of Tomomi's juices on her finger and sucking it off. She grinned, her face confident once more. "Your' honey is even sweeter than your' milk. 'think when your' my slave I'm gonna eat you out." she teased. She walked forward wanting to just press up against Tomomi's body to start the next phase of their sexfight. "If we're even steven now, then let's finish things." she hissed licking her lips with anticipation.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next