by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 6:08 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Today at 5:06 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:48 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:35 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 129 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 128 Guests :: 2 Bots

Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Reunion Between Cuties

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Reunion Between Cuties - Page 2 Empty Re: Reunion Between Cuties

Post by Clyton Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:54 pm

'A-AHHH!! N-NO!" Reiko yelled louder as she tightly shut her eyes, starting to feel the hold intensifying. She knew what Kanai was aiming for, and it would be very troublesome for her if this goes on. She know that with her strength, she could not reach the ropes. Desperately, she tried bringing back one of her elbows, trying to use that part of her arm to hit one of her cousin's ribcage to make her let go.
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:26 pm

Reiko's elbow slammed into Kanai's exposed ribcage, making the pink-haired girl cry out in pain and let go of her cousin. Kanai dropped Reiko's legs and got up off her cousin's back, rubbing the damaged area.

"You've gotten more flexible," Kanai remarked. Her headache was beginning to go away now, the exercise helping with the pain.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:09 am

Reiko quickly crawled away from Kanai and turned around to look at her as a pre-caution, slowly starting to get up in a standing position. "T-Thanks..." She said, although not full of cheerfulness, particularly because she is not content with what happened earlier. Her expression slowly turned serious. "I didn't like what you did. Attacking me out of the blue. What's your problem!?"
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:15 am

Kanai shrugged. "Well, if you wanted to play fair, you shouldn't have come here," Kanai said, "Besides, poking me on the head isn't a very good idea when I'm irritated and have a headache. It tends to set me off, you see." Kanai waved her hands, seemingly shooing away Reiko's concerns.

"And now you're back up, we can fight again!" Kanai said, "Well cousin, time to show me if you're really better than I am!"

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:19 am

"You... What difference does it make if I'm in the WA League or in the AFW? There will always be someone who plays cheap. Ugh! Never mind..." Reiko said, slightly irritated herself, but decided to go with the mood and smiled. 'Finally, I can get my hands on her again.' Slowly, she raised her hands and approached her cousin, looking for a lock-up. The moment the lock-up is in place, she would try to put the girl in a side headlock.
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:26 am

"You're right, it doesn't matter," Kanai said, "There's plenty of people here who would gladly beat you up and then take advantage of your sexy little body." She eagerly moved in and grappled with Reiko as well, struggling with her cousin and stopping Reiko's movements, preventing the side headlock by holding both of Reiko's arms in place. "People like me, for example," Kanai said, a devious grin coming onto her face as she pressed in tight, her small bust meeting her cousin's in an intimate maneuver.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:43 am

Reiko gulped when she heard Kanai's comment. She was sexually abused before, and for her, it was definitely unpleasant and really hurtful. Her mind was just too pure to be thinking of those things. And at the worse time, it distracted her, not focusing good enough to find any openings in the lock-up. "W-Wha?!" She reacted, eyes widened, as her bust was in contact with her cousin's. She immediately blushed, looking down at the contacting breasts, but found herself with a huge smile. "My breasts are actually larger than yours!" And suddenly she backed off and cupped her own breasts, perhaps very excited that her breasts were actually larger then someone's, but was easily distracted at the thought,
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:20 am

When Reiko backed off and was happily examining her breasts, Kanai looked on in exasperation, a large anime-style sweatdrop forming on the back of her head. "Geez Reiko," Kanai said, "You don't have to sound that happy-- or rub it in that hard..." She looked down at her relatively flat chest, her little peaks barely even poking out of the tight sports bra.

"Don't be celebrating too early!" Kanai suddenly said, lunging at Reiko, eager to take her cousin down again.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:30 am

Reiko suddenly looked back up and quickly placed her defenses, alerted and reacted accordingly when Kanai charged at her, not going to make the same mistake of letting her defenses down like before. She swiftly moved one arm under her cousin's armpit and use the girl's charging momentum to try to hiptoss her onto the mat hard when the latter was close enough to her.

Last edited by 553 on Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:36 am

Kanai had hoped to catch Reiko unawares as her cousin examined her breasts. But Reiko was too quick, and Kanai too careless. She found herself caught in her cousin's trap, and then flung onto the mat, landing hard on her back.

"Gah! Oww..." Kanai moaned, sitting up and rubbing her back, "That hurt..."

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next