by Diesel_Electric_Razor Today at 3:02 pm

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by Yori Yesterday at 3:56 am

» New Genesis: Kairi Kamiya vs Elliot Gemina
by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 159 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 157 Guests :: 2 Bots

Bare, Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Just relaxing? (for zxn)

2 posters

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Just relaxing? (for zxn) - Page 10 Empty Re: Just relaxing? (for zxn)

Post by Tatyina Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:41 am

The red head gasped as Chigusa invaded her pussy. She had never had someone invade her so greedily and the idea of dominating this woman really made her hot. Her pussy dripped juices quite liberally and she bit her lip to hold in a moan. Shivering she looked down at Chigusa. "That's a good little bitch, eat me harder! Make me cum!" She shouted as she pushed Chigusa harder into her pussy.

Meanwhile, the other two dutifully went about their business. The black haired girl, methodily and cautiously licking at the idol's sex.

The blonde also timidly went about licking and kissing Chigusa but seemed a little lost. The red head caught it out of the corner of her eye and spoke up. "Nnnngh... Hey! Quit standing around like an idiot."

"W-What should I do?" She asked and looked at Lukretia. The German domme shrugged and snapped a few more pictures.

"Find another hole and stick your tongue in it!" The red head gasped out and then moaned.

"B-But..." The blonde said skiddishly.

Lukretia laughed at the sudden demand, knowing where it would lead. "I already knows she likes zat, isn't zat right, mein frau?" She asked Chigusa. The blonde faltered as it wasn't a direct request from her mistress but slid over to where the black haired girl was. She paused her liflcking of Chigusa's sex and pulled the idol's legs up. The blonde got on the table and sild underneath Chigusaa and the black haired girl lowered Chigusa's backside back down on the blonde's face. She then stradled the blonde and went back to work, lickng Chigusa and instinctively began to hump the blonde as well who whimpered in humiliation and pleasure as she greedily licked every where the black haired girl did not.

Chesna had already made herself cum once at this point, the only indication, the trail of cum running down her leg as she had fucked herself without making more than soft gasping pants. At the scene that was unfolding, she looked at Lukretia and sighed. "You sure are making it hard to do my job." She said in an apathetic tone.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:18 am

Chigusa was going crazy with pleasure at this point. The black-haired girl seemed timid, and wasn't really trying to make her cum, but with all the drugs in her body even the slightest touch to her pussy drove her insane. Add the blonde girl was now rimming her butt with her tongue, Chigusa was filling up completely with pleasure. Chigusa moaned into the redhead's pussy, louder and louder. She couldn't keep up her licking, now that she was panting and barely holding on.

"Oh-oh god!" Chigusa moaned, "I think I'm cumming!" Chigusa gasped and shuddered, then let out a wail as she came, hard. A spurt of her sex juices shot out of her pussy straight into the black-haired girl's mouth. No doubt that would come as a surprise.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:48 am

The redhead gasped as she was licked but suddenly felt Chigusa slow down. She watched crefully as she announced her orgasm. The black haired girl suddenly felt a wave of hot juices pour into her face and mouth and she gagged and began to cough. She rolled off of the rack and onto her hands and knees.

The blonde quickly began to lick the excess juice greedily, her hand going down to finger herself as she had her fucking interrupted. Lukretia stepped in and swatted the hand away and gave her a stern look before stepping back.

the red head stepped away from Chigusa and looked down. "I can't believe you didn't make me cum!" She said. "You need to be punished!" She looked around the room and grabbed a riding crop.

Lukretia smiled at this. "I think she is right. You might just need to be punished but a naughty frau like you likes it, don't you?" She asked Chigusa.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:58 pm

Chigusa panted hard after her orgasm. Somehow, after she came, her mind became more clear. She began to realize what she was doing, and what was happening to her. After blinking and shaking her head a few times, she was finally able to think and recall what was going on.

"Did I just..." Chigusa said, trailing off a when she realized what was happening. She was getting full on raped by three of Lukretia's bitches right now. "No!" Chigusa suddenly said, trying to get up, but finding herself tied down on the torture rack.

Then the drug began to kick in again. Only this time, Chigusa resisted it, keeping herself more or less lucid. "Nooo~, don't punish me!" Chigusa moaned, "Lukretia, please! Don't let her do this!" She saw the redhead advancing with a riding crop in hand, struggling against her bonds harder to break free.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Mar 02, 2010 5:17 am

Lukretia furrowed her brow as she heard Chigusa cry out. She turned to Chesna and ran her thumb across her throat and Chesna turned the camera off for a moment. "Vhy is ze drug not still affecting her?" She demanded.

Chesna sighed. "It's still in her system. She's just having a moment of clarity."

"Zen inject her vith another dose." Lukretia said sharply.

"I'm saving that for later..."

"Later?" Lukretia said wondering what Chesna had up her sleeve.

Chesna lifted up the dildo and began to suck the cum off of it. "Lukretia..." She said between licks. "You can't deny me that girl. She's a doped up sex fiend right now." She let out a soft sigh. "I... Need her... She's the perfect specimen."

Lukretia suddenly laughed "Oh Herr Doktor! You still haven't found ze cure for what ails you?"

"Don't call me mister..." She said with a sigh.

While she bantered, the red head watched. She shhok her head and began to roll Chigusa onto her back anyway. The blond suddenly whispered. "H-Hey... W-What are you doing?"

"I'm going to whip this whore for not making me cum."

"B-But the mistress will..."

The red head suddenly struck her hand out and slapped the Blonde across the face. Everyone else went silent and looked her. The red head looked at Lukretia and lowered her head. "Mistress..." She said simply.

Lukretia raised her eyebrow as though she was contemplating what to do. "I do think she needs to be punished for other reasons. I appreciate your bravery. Very well. It may make for some good photos. Vat do you think Miss Yuuki? Are you sure you don't vant a little spanking?"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Tue Mar 02, 2010 5:22 am

While everyone else bantered and fought around her, Chigusa was struggling to maintain her sanity. The drug was slowly taking it away, replacing it all with pleasure. Her body began tingling again, her sex wettening at the thought of getting whipped. "Damn... drug..." Chigusa thought. She felt her free will taken away again, replacing her with nothing but sexual desire.

"Spank me," Chigusa said softly, "And film me while I get punished. I want to show everyone my slutiness..."

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:44 pm

Chesna's ear twitched and she instantly slid the cock back inside her while picking up the camera and resuming filming. Lukretia smiled at Chigusa's new zeal. "Forgive me Herr Doktor. I'm sorry for doubting you."

"Don't call me mister..." She said with a sigh.

The red head's eyes lit up at Lukretia and Cigusa's words. As chigusa was spun around, she snapped the crop down hard against Chigusa's butt.

Lukretia grinned as she snapped pictures. "Smile for ze camera meine klein frau..."

The red head slapped Chigusa's bed again. She looked to the two other maids who seemed to be waiting for instructions. "Quit standing around. Why don't you find something to help out! Get some nipple clamps." She said to the black haired girl, who rushed towards the back of the room.

Meanwhile, as the blonde stood dumbfounded, Chesna pulled the dildo out of her and tapped her on the shoulder. "Get her to suck on this. But make sure you bring it back."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Fri Mar 05, 2010 3:41 am

Chigusa let out sharp cries of pain, mixed with mewls of pleasure, every time the crop slapped down on her bare butt. It hurt and stung, leaving red streaks, but it let out pleasurable feelings as well. Even with this humiliation, she was able to smile at the camera, though now tears were pouring from her eyes.

The black haired girl left for a moment, then returned with nipple clamps. Chigusa's eyes widened when the black-haired girl walked over and put them on, squeezing her nips painfully. She let out a sharp cry of pain as her nipples were tortured.

Then the blonde approached her slowly and tentatively with a dildo in her hand. Chigusa wasn't really willing to suck on it, but the blonde crammed it into her mouth, and she was forced to suck off Chesna's juices. It tasted strange, a bit salty.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:57 am

Lukretia reveled in the pleasure of it all, taking in the scene and making sure to get as many pictures as she could. Seeing Chigusa smile through it was even more exhilirating. "How does it feel meine frau? I think most of us have had a vunderbar evening." She said with a small sigh.

Chesna's eyes lit up and she tapped the blonde on the shoulder. When the girl turned around, Chesna nodded to the dildo and the blonde eagerly grabbed the cock from Chigusa's mouth and gave it back to Chesna who seemed to pull a baggy out from her uniform and slip the dildo into it.

"Let's wrap zis up." Lukretia said.

"Yes, Mistress." All three maids said at once.

Lukretia smirked as the turned to face her. "You." She said and pointed to the red head. "I shall revard you for your performance. Go to meine chambers und vait."

"Yes, Mistress." She said and walked out of the room.

"As for ze two of you? Ze one who can crawl to meine chambers under her own power vill be rewarded... Possibly. I don't have to say vat avaits ze looser." She laughed. "Vhy... Just look around you." She then looked to Chesna. "Undo her und bring her to ze entramce. Zere is still one last thing to do."

Chesna sighed. "Lukretia... Just give me a few minutes." She said.

Lukretia shook her head. "very well. I need to get some supplies." She then looked at the two maids "Well? Schnell!" She barked and left the room.

The two maids looked at each other and without a word, the black haired girl reached out and grabbed the blonde by the hair and tossed her into a rack of sex toys. Chesna watched as they fought and her eyes lit up as she reached down and grabbed an item before looking at Chigusa and turning her back onto her back. She then straddled the idol and pressed herself close, keeping her lips just a few inches from Chigusa. "I need you." She whispered and shoved her tongue into Chigusa's mouth.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:32 pm

Chigusa's mind was getting dulled by the drugs now. She could slowly feel herself losing control of her body, and all the sensations were getting numbed. She barely even noticed the maids stopping, or the fight that was taking place. She just lay on her back, eyes barely open. Then, Chesna approached her. She watched the silver-haired doctor carefully, wondering dimly what she was about to do.

Chesna straddled her ruined body, pressing them closely together. Then, Chigusa felt Chesna't tongue invade her mouth. "So I'm going to be raped again," Chigusa thought with the last clear portion of her mind, "Well... at least Lukretia looks like she's done..."

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next