Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 41 users online :: 8 Registered, 0 Hidden and 33 Guests :: 2 Bots

Dokkidokkimadoka, Kelsea, KillerV, LunarWolf, Mystery Dragon, noob, Old_Man_Tai, Vcom7418

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Cecilia Northman
#1 contender
Kyoko Akan

Tag team Champions
The Imperial Order
#1 contenders
Sonic Boom

Kawaii Champion
Under Contention (in a fatal fourway)
#1 contender

Hardcore Champion
Silver Ace
#1 contender
???

Friction Hentai Champion
Minerva Larsen
#1 contender
Ari Nagawa

Entropy Champion
Valley Doll
#1 contender
Alicia Wells

Softcore Champion
Under Contention (in an elimination chamber)
#1 contender

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Clyde Gastin
#1 contender
Killer King & Reira Kirishima

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
Abigail Adams & Jenny Quick

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
Soledad Vega
#1 contender
David Blake

Active Kawaiis

Sat Jun 24, 2017 1:25 am by Daaharu

Hey, guys. I'm hoping to get a sense from everyone of where the active kawaii girls are at. No guarantees or anything, but I am looking to figure out who is out there consistently making matches because we are looking to inject some new blood into the kawaii title scene, and I don't want to have tunnel vision on just the players and characters I know.

So, if you've got a kawaii girl who's had at least one match and is currently active, can you let me know either here or via PM or IM? This …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 4

Just so y'all know

Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:27 am by LtLukas

I am going to a wedding, and will be traveling for the next few days. Sadly, I will not be able to post. But do not worry, I shall return. Sorry to all the people I am delaying.

Comments: 0

Not dead! Sorry!

Wed Jun 21, 2017 5:02 am by veritech892

Sorry for the recent slowed responses and disappearing act! Life, work, all that stuff, kind of got the jump on me! I'm back now though, promise - or I really hope I'm back now at least. I'll be replying to all the threads I have now, and hopefully I'll be around more now that things seem to (hopefully) be slowing down a bit.

Comments: 0

Cornelia vs Tasha

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Cornelia vs Tasha

Post by mnpinner on Thu Feb 25, 2010 5:53 pm

Cornelia's suddenly went wide as they noticed Tasha's smirk. It was not in surprise, but rather in anticipation. As Tasha fell back, Cornelia attempted to keep her footing, but as strong of legs as she had, Corny could not seem to stay up as she fell down on top of Tasha and into a body scissor around her waist. "Looks like you caught me, love." Corn would say with more admiration than disappointment. She would not be out yet, as her hands would attempt to fly towards a still nearby throat, crossing as her forearms would lay on her. Assuming Cornelia could manage to get proper footing while being scissored at the waist, she would try to give herself some leverage to press down on the Dom's throat.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 on Thu Feb 25, 2010 6:22 pm

Tasha smiled when she got the bodyscissors move in successfully, but she wasn't going to convince herself for a second that she had Cornelia trapped in this move. Tasha tried to grab for her wrists as soon as they were in motion, but Cornelia attacked quicker then Tasha had anticipated, and she gagged as she was being choked by her forearms, and clenched her teeth, trying to roll Cornelia over onto her back, and grab for her wrists to try and pin them to the mat while she worked out what could work against this woman in this position.

Psychopatrick88

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mnpinner on Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:14 pm

(sorry for the delay..time to really get these matches going!)

Cornelia smirked lightly at the gagging sounds Tasha made in response to the pressure on her throat. However, it was short-lived as the violet-haired dominatrix quickly grabbed her wrists while rolling into the upper-position. Cornelia looked intensely at the woman who now had her waist grasped within her legs and her wrists pinned to the mat. All Cornelia seemed to be able to muster herself to do was arch her back to make sure her shoulder blades were off the mat as both women contemplated their next moves.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 on Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:48 pm

Tasha still had her legs secured around Cornelia's waist, and would keep squeezing her waist tightly, and kept her wrists pinned down to the mat. Unfortunately, in the position she was, she couldn't really think of a way to transition positions and not give Cornelia a major opening, so she stuck with squeezing her legs tighter and tighter while keeping her arms trapped.

Psychopatrick88

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top