Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 127 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 127 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Stephanie Hultch vs. Ada Wiley - Dubious Debut Duo! (Done!)

2 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Stephanie Hultch vs. Ada Wiley - Dubious Debut Duo! (Done!) - Page 3 Empty Re: Stephanie Hultch vs. Ada Wiley - Dubious Debut Duo!

Post by Tanosh Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:14 am

With Stephanie's rump now exposed, Ada liberally applied her right hand across those bare cheeks. The sounds of the spankings overcame even the cheering of the crowds.

Tanosh

Back to top Go down

Stephanie Hultch vs. Ada Wiley - Dubious Debut Duo! (Done!) - Page 3 Empty Re: Stephanie Hultch vs. Ada Wiley - Dubious Debut Duo!

Post by Tanosh Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:23 am

Ada turned to see that she had missed something on Stephanie's back... the school girl still wore her pink bra. A hand went into the school girl's pink hair, scratching the back of her head with her nails as she did so. Then, the other hand unclasped the school girls bra. "You thought you could take me one? Hehe... I'll have you cum in front of all these people," she chided as she tossed the school girl's pink bra to the crowd. Another spank was given to Stephanie, though this time the hand lingered upon her mound, fingers testing just how horny Stephanie was.

Tanosh

Back to top Go down

Post by animegurl2010 Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:24 am

stephanie winced, she was starting to get aroused, but still had a will to fight it

animegurl2010

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanosh Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:30 am

"Mmm... not yet though..." she said as she turned, still sitting on Stephanie's back. Ada would wrap her arms around Stephanie's arms and pull back on her until they fell onto their rumps, with Stephanie between Ada's legs. Pink Ice would spread Stephanie's legs so as to give the crowd a view of everything Stephanie had to offer, red glasses, green tie between two lovely breasts, her lovely body, and her womanly mound. One of Ada's arms held both of Stephanie's and Ada again began to attack with kisses to the ear. Wiley knew a strong submission hold would be needed until the fight was removed from Stephanie, then it would be safe for softer submission holds that allowed for greater access to Stephanie's lovely body.

Tanosh

Back to top Go down

Post by animegurl2010 Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:32 am

stephanie was getting turned on pretty quickly, and her resolve was quickly being crushed....she even let out a soft moan from being in her current position

animegurl2010

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanosh Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:37 am

Ada's skin on Stephanie's burned hot with passion, or maybe Stephanie was discovering why Ada always wore only underwear. Either or, Ada soon took Stephanie's mouth with her own, forcing in her tongue, and enjoying the flavor of the other woman. The hand that wasn't holding Stephanie's arms behind her back was fondling her chest, pinching her nipples.

Tanosh

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanosh Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:41 am

Now Ada's heels came down Stephanie's legs, eventually touching the heels of her feet into Stephanie's exposed mound, rubbing it gently. Wiley's free hand would move to the other breast, not wishing to give one too much special attention.

Tanosh

Back to top Go down

Post by animegurl2010 Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:43 am

stephanie began to get wet, but still had a long way to go before cumming

animegurl2010

Back to top Go down

Stephanie Hultch vs. Ada Wiley - Dubious Debut Duo! (Done!) - Page 3 Empty Re: Stephanie Hultch vs. Ada Wiley - Dubious Debut Duo! (Done!)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next