by ScyldScefing Today at 12:05 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Yesterday at 9:06 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 7:48 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 135 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 133 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, saryakimura96

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Training Day

2 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Training Day - Page 6 Empty Re: Training Day

Post by Tatyina Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:01 am

Valkoinen turned her head slightly. "Tch. We are with the living together civilly." She said. She then looked back. "If you are with the wanting to get attached then I am not with the stopping you. Do not be with the expecting same from me or for me to be with the being responsible for being with the looking out for you. If you are with the choosing to be friend then you are with the understanding consequences."

Valkoinen's eyes widened when Cardia asked about the child. "Kala Pohja!" She shouted. "If you cannot be with the standing heat then pleased to be with the staying out of fire. I am with the telling you. This is why I am with the being best." She then sighed and turned her head a bit, letting out a sigh. "Do not be with the worrying.... I was not with the killing child..." She put the car in park. She reached out her hand and set it on Cardia's leg. "pleased to be giving me box. If you are with the delivering it then you would be with the entering our world." She gave a weak smile. "Cardia is much better off being weakling pool boy. Despite what she is with the thinking, it is with the being much better for her. The longer you are with the being around us the more you will be with the losing innocence." She sighed and lowered her eyes. "We are with the being strong because we are with the becoming beasts. I am not with the wanting you to become beast as well."

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Fri Apr 02, 2010 2:07 pm

Cardia bowed her head as Valkoinen spoke, jumping visibly when Val shouted at her. Gently, she offered up the box, "Thank you, Val... I... don't think you're a beast." She looked away, "Do we really have to become beasts to get as strong as I'm trying to get?"

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Apr 02, 2010 7:15 pm

Val took the box and slid out of the car. She looked back at Cardia. "Yes." She said sternly. "If you are with the wanting to be with the becoming strong then..." She turned her head away and closed the door. She quickly made her way into the gate, which had seemed to be unlocked. She made her way down the walkway and set the box down on the porch. As she walked down the ramp again, she took out her cell phone out and made a call. Soon she was back in the car and driving off. She didn't say anything else to Cardia as their mission was complete and she could now go back home.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:25 am

Cardia watched Val deliver the box quietly. So much had happened and she still hadn't completely regained her wits. She wasn't sure if she was ever going to get her wits about her tonight... Such a stupid thing to do that just snowballed...

Cardia remained in silent thought as Valkoinen reentered the car. She wanted to say something, to try to convince the Finn to quit, to lighten up... but, hell, she couldn't come up with the words. She seemed to want nothing more than to keep doing this until her luck ran out. Was that almost suicidal, single-minded drive what separated Cardia from people like Valkoinen and Lukretia? So much ability seemed to come so naturally for them... but Lukretia at least seemed to really live... to thrive. Val... to hear her speak like this; she had NOTHING beyond this life. Cardia deeply respected and even more deeply pitied her.

As Valkoinen pulled into the Creuzfeldt household (Japan branch, at least.), Cardia would silently lean across and embrace Valkoinen tightly, taking care to try not to aggravate the Finn's wounds.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:30 am

Valkoinen put the car in park. SHe had not spoken during the ride home since Cardia hadn't as well. She was thinking about recouperating and healing up and then getting back to work. As she was about to get out, she felt something press against her and felt Cardia embrace her. Her eyes widened and she turned her head.

"I... am not with the understanding.." SHe said as she didn't struggle against Cardia's embrace. "Pleased to be explaining why you would hug someone who was with the putting you in danger."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Wed Apr 07, 2010 1:29 am

Cardia smiled, "Valkoinen... I put myself in danger. I should've said no, but I was an idiot. You... saved my ass like nine times and showed me... more than I ever would've seen otherwise."

She released her embrace, "I appreciate everything you did. But... let's never go out again," She winked, "at least until you find a new hobby."

Cardia turned away, but then turned back, "At least, if we aren't going to be friends, you need to stop giving me crap about Hilde." She stopped... Hilde.... Oh no... I'll... need to tell her. She closed her eyes, turning away, not enjoying that thought.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:11 am

Valkoinen sighed and slipped out of the car. She went to the trunk and opened it and began taking things out. "Maybe if it was with the being different circumstances I might be with the considering friendship." She sand and then turned her head. "Tch. But even in a hundred lifetimes you would probably be with the being weakling pool boy." She said it harshly to hide the faint blush on her cheeks.

She then looked up at Cardia at the mention of Hilde. "Nyet!" She said coldly. "I will never be with the relenting on Hilde." She then let out a sigh. "Until you are with the being strong enough to be with the protecting her and getting her away from this life..." Valkoinen looked down. Hilde and Cardia both needed to be away from this house, which seemed to be cursed to those who were not twisted in their own way. Valkoinen thought of the two of them as delicate flowers. "If you cannot be with the being strong enough to be with the protecting her before I die, then I will be with the making sure you are not with the remaining in this world either." She was deadly serious about her last words before she tilted her head and smiled brightly. "Pleased to be having wonderfuly day rooooomie!" She chirped and walked off with some of her equipment.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:37 am

Cardia snarled playfully, "Ah, screw you. I'm getting better! Maybe 50 lifetimes and I can take Lukretia!" She smiled.

She remained silent as Valkoinen spoke about Hilde before calling out, "I'd have been in there with you with the rifle... if it meant protecting Hilde... hell, I might have even beat your kill count if that were the case!" She didn't want to think about Hilde in jeopardy... Hilde meant so much to her. Beautiful, kind, just... perfect... she knew she lucked out with someone like Hilde and she'd do anything to keep her.

And she still had to tell her she just killed someone. She knew how badly Hilde reacted when Cardia had found out about Hilde's past... she couldn't keep such a secret from Hilde. This sucks...

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:53 am

As Cardia and Valkoinen were exchanging pleasantries, the door of the Von Cruezfedlt Estate (Japan Branch) opened and out stepped a maid with her bright red pigtails. She cooly walked to the car and eyed Cardia the whole time. When she was at the door, she leaned in and grabbed the handle. "Off playing while the mistress is out?" She said cooly. "The pool looks a little dirty you know..." She then opened the door and slid in and turned on the engine.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Wed Apr 07, 2010 3:25 am

Cardia shrugged. Despite what one might think, Cardia never got along with Lukretia's maids. They were creepy even for her. "I'm sorry," Cardia asked coolly, "Is your last name von Cruezfeldt? Or... are you the new pool boy... girl, pool girl?" Cardia wasn't in the mood to take guff from the maids, "Because if not, please don't tell me how to do my job."

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next