by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 210 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 210 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

knockin on MY door!?

2 posters

Page 4 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 23  Next

Go down

knockin on MY door!? - Page 4 Empty Re: knockin on MY door!?

Post by Tatyina Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:00 am

Akashi was relieved at Sarah;s words. "Well I don't really want to do those things either today!" Se called out. Her eyes widened when she saw the ramp. "Oh shit!" She called out she sinced and her stomach turned when they went over the dock. She gasped and panted against Sarah when they landed. "Damn... that's worse than being in the ring with a hundred yokozunas." She said. "But still... what a rush!" She then laughed. "Now I REALLY need that drink."

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:18 pm

"I don't know what a yokozuna is but if I can't drink it, I don't care," Sarah replied. They drove out of the alley, and with no sirens or sounds of pursuit it seemed like they had finally escaped the cops. And even better, the place Sarah had intended to go from the start was only a few blocks away. "Hey, look at that. I took a shortcut." Soon they pulled up along the curb, right in front of a pub that read McNally's. "Here we are," Sarah said as she switched off the bike, and dismounted it. "You'll love this place. Good food, good beer, and a fight if you're lucky."
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:57 am

Akashi slipped off the bike, adrenaline still pumping through her. She looked up at the bar and smiled. It certainly wasn't where she would end up if she needed a drink but it seemed alright. "I could go for all three after that ride." She said as she followed Sarah inside. "Do you come here alot?" She asked.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:52 am

Sarah came here a lot in the past month or so, mostly to drown her sorrows about her bad luck in cheap beer. But she wasn\t going to tell Akashi that. "A few times," she muttered, and that was all she said before she went inside.

The place was in the traditional style of an Irish pub, with a bar in the back, tables and booth's to eat at, and of course televion sets hanging in the corners to spotlight sports events. And of course there was the rambucous drunk here and there. Sarah decided to take a place at a nearby table. The waitress came by then. "Get us a pitcher, a be quick about it," she ordered, and the server quickly walked off to do so.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:42 am

Akashi looked around the room with a sense of awe. It was obvious that Akashi was very Japanese but she looked quite out of place here. "This place is so western." She said, not trying to say it like it was a bad thing. The server quickly brought the pitcher and Akashi looked up. "Err... you might want to keep another one of those pitchers at the ready." She then grabbed the pitcher and poured them each glasses. Grabbing her glass, she began to glug down her glass." As she sighed contentedly, there was already a redness forming on her cheeks. "Sarah-San..." She said looking down. "I don't know if Rika told you or not, but her and I went looking for you and I got to learn a little about you. It was kinda neat... except I paid thirty bucks for a rubber chicken." She said grinning at Sarah.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:53 am

Sarah took the glass of beer, put it to her lips and started chugging right away. It was cheap stuff, not tasting very good. But as it poured down her throat it felt damn good. She placed it back down nearly at the same time of Akashi, and she sighed in satisfaction. "She didn't need to tell me," Sarah said slowly, looking at her half-empty glass. "I was there. In Tyler's appartment, I was listening in the next room." It was true that she had been living with Tyler for the past month, mostly to just get away from everything and everyone. Sarah took another small sip of her drink and then set it back down. "I'm glad you find me so interesting...."
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:10 am

Akashi listened to Sarah's words carefully. She tried her best to keep herself from reacting and took a big gulp of her drink, finishing it. She gave her a hard look. "I should slap you again for saying that." She said seriously. She sighed and poured another drink. "But... I gave you what I owed you. Rika's the one you were really hurting by hiding like that." She took another long drink and offered to refil Sarah's glass. "And I don't think you really care. I think you're just blowing smoke up my ass." She sighed and blinked away the buzz she was getting. "You are interesting though. I think there is a lot more there than what you show in the ring. At least, I think so. It wouldn't be very good to be one dimensional now would it?" She said as she took another drink.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:28 am

Sarah allowed Akashi to pour her another drink, she was getting low anyway. "Yeah, well who asked you to come looking for me?" Sarah replied grudgingly, downing another sip. "Is it wrong to want some time to yourself? To get away from it all and maybe get some fucking solece?" Her fist briefly clenched into a fist before she forced herself to calm down. "So you'll have to excuse me if I didn't burst out into the open and shout 'surprise!'."
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:47 am

Akashi took another sip. "No there isn't anything wrong with it, with wanting that..." She paused. "But It's not like you didn't have plenty of time to yourself and it's not like you didn't say that you wanted it either. You could have said that you needed some time alone or something like that." She sipped her drink again a little bit less of a chug than before. "It didn't seem to work out very well anyway." She said in a low tone, turning her head away a little bit. "I saw the last match you know."

"And for the record, no one asked me but that doesn't mean I shouldn't have done it. So what if it might be nosey. It's kind of my business. Besides..." She said as she gulped down some more beer, her cheeks very red now. "It didn't start out that way. I just happened to run into Rika and ...it kind of ended up going like that."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sat Jan 30, 2010 2:42 am

Sarah frowned at Akashi's words. She couldn't deny that after their match she had kinda fallen apart. Scratch that, she had become a wreck. She had come to terms with that.

"I heard the story from Rika," Sarah said as she took another sip. The brawler had noticed she was far behind Akashi in finishing the pitcher. "I don't know why you feel the need to nose into people's lives but..." She paused for a second. "It's pretty cool. You got some stones, I got to say."
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 23  Next