by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 1:09 am

Who is online?
In total there are 155 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 152 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000, killcarrion, Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

knockin on MY door!?

2 posters

Page 3 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 23  Next

Go down

knockin on MY door!? - Page 3 Empty Re: knockin on MY door!?

Post by Tatyina Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:01 am

"Like I fight!" She hollared back. Her eyes widened when Sarah told her to hand on and she wrapped her arms around Sarah's waist tightly as she zoomed down the road. She closed her eyes and felt her hair whip through the air as she let Sarah drive he to their destination.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:14 am

Despite the high speeds Sarah was in full control of the bike. Wherever they were heading they were heading there in a hurry. Then suddenly, a pair of red and blue lights started flashing behind them. A cop car had been following them, either due to the high speed or the lack of helmets. Either way it wanted them to pull over. "Aw crap," Sarah groaned when she saw it behind her. But rather than pull over, Sarah actual began to pick up speed. She had no intention of pulling over.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:16 am

Akashi turned when she hsaw the lights flash against her. "Shit." She whispered, wondering what Sarah did. When she speed up, Akashi's eyes widened. "Sarah-San!" She yelled. "Y-You're going to out run them?!" She held on tightly to Sarah. She couldn't do well spending time in jail but she wasn't exactly sure what else she could do. "Though I don't really want to know the answer to this, you have done this before haven't you!?"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:32 am

"Of course I'm going to outrun them!" Sarah shouted back to Akashi. "I've got warrants!" The police car behind them immediately noticed the pick up in speed, and realizing they had a chase on their hands soon sped up themselves to keep up.

"Of course I've done this before!" Sarah said answering Akashi's question. "But that was in Canada. Streets are a lot more crowded here!" After saying that she grinned in anticipation, and revved the engine full throttle. The powerful engine of a police vehicle could easily overtake Sarah's bike, but for what she lacked in speed Sarah made up for in driving ability. They flew past other cars like they were standing still, weaving in and out and around them in order to get ahead of their pursuers, but like Sarah said, the roads were rather crowded.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:55 am

"But aren't those in Canada too! Why would you be arrested here!?" She cried out, clutching onto Sarah nervously as she watched her zip through the streets. "I'm not really liking the idea of going to jail either!" She then sighed. "Just... get away from them!" She yelled, resigned to her fate.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:08 am

"Oh, I've had some fun in this country," Sarah chuckled, not being clear on exactly what she has done. "You're the boss!" Traffic was beginning to slow down up ahead. This was on account of a red traffic light up up ahead. Sarah grinned; that would do nicely. Her bike zipped own between the lane of stopped cars, breaking out into the intersection. She barely had enough time to pull ahead before the cars from the corresponding road slammed into her. Gritting her teeth, Sarah revved again, and just managed to make it through to the other side. "Yeah" she laughed.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:51 am

Akashi was gripping onto Sarah's waist so tight, she thought she might actually start leaving marks soon. She had her teeth clenched, just trying not to panic. Her heart was racing but somnehow she felt comfortable in Sarah's hands. She kne wthey would be alright. Or she hoped. She watched as Sarah zoomed through the intersection. She saw the oncoming cars and buried her face in Sarah'sw back. "Shit! Sarah-San!" She blurted out. She couldn't really look anymore.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:08 am

Sarah was still laughing as they zoomed past the intersectiom. "Didn't think we'd make it!" she admitted. It was only then she realized how hard Akashi was squeezing her. "You really like to hug people, don't you? Even when you're fighting you like to hug - uh oh." The cop car had made use of its sirens to slip past the intersection as well, and it was hot on their tail again. "Sonuva - hang on!" Sara sped up again, but this time she'd make a sharp turn, the tires screeching against the blacktop, and she drove straight into a wide alley. They sped between buildings at top speed, and the cops were still right on their tail.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:23 am

"I'm a Sumo dammit! Hugging's kind of in my nature!" She couldn't help but laugh at the words. "Well I'm glad you have confidence." She called out dryly. She then gasped when they took a turn down the alley. "Well, I guess they can't arrest us if wwe're dead." She said trying to ease the mood. "If I hung on any tighter I'd know what you had for lunch today!"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:43 am

"I don't intend to die today!" Sarah called back to her passenger. "I don't intend to get arrested either." The cop car was still right behind them even as they sped down the wide alley, and at this rate it seemed like they'd never lose it. But as Sarah turned another corner, she suddenly saw her salvation. She grinned, and sped up. They were heading straight off the ledge of a loading dock as fast as they could go, and then they jumped right off it. The dlew briefly though the air before they came back down hard, and Sarah bounced a littlle in her seat. The cop car screeched to a halt at the edge of the loading dock, not being able to make the same jump. Once Sarah turned another corner they were out of its sight. "Well, that was good for a laugh."
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 23  Next