by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 10:08 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Today at 9:06 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:48 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:35 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 129 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 128 Guests :: 3 Bots

ScyldScefing

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tomomi vs Summer

2 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Tomomi vs Summer - Page 5 Empty Re: Tomomi vs Summer

Post by anegge Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:54 am

"Oh!" howled the Irish girl as she fell forward onto her knees from the ankle biting kick. Summer tried to lunge forward and take Tomomi down by wrapping her arms around the girl's thighs knowing that she wouldn't be able to stay on her feet after the powerful kick. Not to mention that that kind of tackle would leave her face first in the girl's muff.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Tomomi vs Summer - Page 5 GXChUKwTomomi vs Summer - Page 5 1BElGMITomomi vs Summer - Page 5 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:58 am

Tomomi brought Summer down with the kick, but Summer brought Tomomi down with her. "Hey! Let go-" Tomomi said as she fell onto the mat, with Summer grabbing her thighs tightly. She noticed how her skirt had gotten flipped up and Summer's face was right on top of her panty-clad crotch, blushing a bit in embarrassment at the rather compromising position.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:06 am

Summer gave a devious grin and shifted her grip to spread the blue bottomed girl's legs painfully wide in a leg stretch. Meanwhile her mouth cupped the tackled girl's snatch and began to lick up and down her bottoms firmly eyeing the girl's reaction as she did.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Tomomi vs Summer - Page 5 GXChUKwTomomi vs Summer - Page 5 1BElGMITomomi vs Summer - Page 5 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:12 am

Tomomi let out a groan when Summer spread her legs apart. It hurt a bit, making Tomomi squirm uncomfortably. Then, Summer's tongue began tracing lines up and down her womanhood. Tomomi blushed when she realized what Summer was trying to do.

"Oh you naughty..." Tomomi said. She blushed bright red now, very embarrassed by this turn of events. She tried to sit up so that she had a better position to counter Summer from.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:36 am

Summer's smile was hidden in between Tomomi's legs but the girl might have noticed it get wider as she played right into Summer's hands. Summer reached out to grab for the idol girl's wrists hoping to pull her arms between her legs and then spread them leaving Tomomi's own arms pinning her legs back by the leg pits. Then she'd press forward leaving the girl in a complex sort of matchbook pin.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:39 am

Tomomi thought she was sitting up, but Summer had somehow managed to roll her over and fold her into a pin. Tomomi, realizing how much trouble she was in, began struggling. She pushed upwards as hard as she could, trying to raise a shoulder and break the pin. The face that Summer was still teasing her and licking her pussy wasn't helping.

"One!" the referee yelled. Tomomi pushed upward as hard as she could.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:46 am

Summer again shifted forward on Tomomi not satisfied to have her partially defeated. She slipped up slowly on the girl's body until her pussy was pressing firmly down on Tomomi's slobber soaked one. As she leaned forward her smaller breasts pressed down on Tomomi's ample jugs her nipples hard with excitement. Her brown eyes flashed as she stared down at the trapped girl. "I don't intend to pin you." she informed Tomomi giggling impishly as her body weighed down sensually over the Japanese girl.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:53 am

The referee stopped the count when Summer moved up from th pinning position. Tomomi was a bit surprised as well, but then Summer slid over on top of her body and pressed their private parts down upon one another. Tomomi could only blush at the thought of what the crowd was seeing, two lush female bodies pressed so tightly on top of one another. Tomomi tried to move, but Summer's weight kept her down.

"W-what are you doing?" Tomomi asked, a little bit of nervous fear creeping into her voice.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:59 am

"Playing dirty." replied Summer leaning in to suckle on the girl's neck as she began to rock her body firmly atop her pinned foe. She spread her legs a bit so she could roll her hips softly almost masasgingly against the idol's pinned sex. She could feel the energy she thought she had lost from Tomo's leglock returning as she rubbed herself hotly over her pinned down opponent getting more eager with each roll of her hips.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:08 am

While Summer got stronger, Tomomi got weaker. Summer had put her in a very embarrassing position, the only way it could get worse was if they were naked. Tomomi let out soft moans as Summer teased her body, their sexes grinding against one another and their breasts mashing up against one another. Tomomi moaned weakly underneath Summer, her struggling slowly weakening.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next