» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 9:05 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Today at 8:53 am

» Yori Takibi vs. Birbie Becky - The Blazing Winds Will Rage!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:13 am

Who is online?
In total there are 143 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 140 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000, Chaos, hunter of speed

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tomomi vs Summer

2 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Tomomi vs Summer - Page 4 Empty Re: Tomomi vs Summer

Post by anegge Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:00 am

Summer's expression turned from disoriented to pained quickly as the burning stretch spread through her inner thighs and lower back. The moonlight dancer had the redhead right where she wanted her now. She moaned softly as she tried desperately to stretch her arms out for the ropes.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Tomomi vs Summer - Page 4 GXChUKwTomomi vs Summer - Page 4 1BElGMITomomi vs Summer - Page 4 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:06 am

Tomomi saw Summer trying to reach for the ropes. They weren't too far from them, and if Summer could drag Tomomi for about a foot, she would easily be able to grab the ropes. But Tomomi was making it very difficult for Summer to move, putting all her weight down. She pushed the stretch harder, while squeezing down on Summer's ankle to increase the pain there.

"Heh, feel like submitting?" Tomomi asked.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:12 am

Summer grit her teeth as she dragged herself the first six inches. She squealed in pain as Tomomi cranked the pain up around her entwined ankle, her eyes filling with tears. At least she wasn't retaliating for that earlier groping Summer had done, perhaps the rumors Summer had heard about the girl had been wrong.

"Ohh, ow. No. No, I won't give in. I haven't... won yet." she groaned in response to the girl's inquiry.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Tomomi vs Summer - Page 4 GXChUKwTomomi vs Summer - Page 4 1BElGMITomomi vs Summer - Page 4 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:16 am

"You haven't won yet," Tomomi mused. She sighed in frustration. Summer was making slow progress, but it was progress nonetheless. It wouldn't be long before she dragged herself to the ropes and broke the hold. So Tomomi decided to have some fun while she still could.

Tomomi's free hand moved in and began rubbing Summer's butt, not going underneath the swimsuit but still feeling her warm flesh. She gave the girl a light spank on her round buttcheek, seeking to surprise and embarrass the girl.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:28 am

Summer progressed about three more inches before Tomomi began to molest her butt. "Eee," she squealed in surprise blushing. Just when she thought she had a clear shot at a rope break her idol opponent pulled something distracting like that. She shook her head waving her ponytail from shoulder to shoulder as she was spanked, losing her focus momentarily.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:32 am

Tomomi wasn't just spanking Summer's butt, she was groping it as well. Not only that, she was getting quite into the action. "Heh, how do you like that?" Tomomi said, her hand snapping across Summer's butt with a loud crack, "That's for groping me earlier," Tomomi said. She kept her hold on Summer tight, eager to wear the girl down while also making her experience pain and humiliation. The crowd cheered loudly for her, many of her fans encouraging her to spank Summer harder. Tomomi was eager to comply, increasing her force with each spank, yet also massaging Summer's butt to seemingly ease the pain, before spanking her again.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:59 am

Summer yelped with each spanking but finally she couldn't take the humiliation anymore and focused all her effort on dragging her body forward. Finally, exhaustingly she clasped her right hand firmly on the lowest rope with a slap that echoed the damage Tomomi was so enjoying doing to her ass. "Break, break!" she screamed feeling like the hold and the embarrassment of the spanking had taken a lot out of her.

She felt like the pink haired vixen had 1-uped her both with the hold and the foreplay. She wasn't about to let that stand. Especially with that eager grin on the girl's face. "So, you want to 'play dirty' then? Cause I'll play dirty with you if you want." she growled, giving Tomomi a wink to make sure she understood what she intended.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:19 am

Tomomi sighed when Summer grabbed the bottom rope. "Tch-" she said, "Well, that's that." She let go of Summer, getting up off of Summer. She looked down at her opponent, tempted to just put her in another hold and continue to humiliate her, but deciding that it would be dishonorable. She would let Summer get up first, at least.

"Hmm..." Tomomi said when Summer suggested they play dirty, "If you thought that was dirty, you have no idea. I haven't gotten my hands on those breasts of yours yet." Her smile had very malicious undertones.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:44 am

Summer weakly pulled herself to her feet. She had a bit of a limp as she moved closer to her opponent raising her arms defensively. If Tomomi approached for a grapple Summer intended to throw a feint at her bruised belly and follow up by catching her in a side headlock knowing that now was not the time for rapid movement on her part.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:48 am

Tomomi didn't try to grapple with Summer this time. Instead, she leapt right into attack mode, not bothering to try and wrestle Summer down. She could hurt Summer far easier with strikes. Tomomi moved in quickly, making it look like she was going to grapple, but before getting close enough she threw out a low kick right at Summer's injured leg.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next