Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Today at 9:05 am

» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 71 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 69 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001, saryakimura96

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Rita's first catch.

2 posters

Page 13 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down

Rita's first catch. - Page 13 Empty Re: Rita's first catch.

Post by Psychopatrick88 Wed Feb 17, 2010 2:06 pm

Haruko started to purr a little as Rita's hips motioned with her hands, then she made a small 'eep!' as Rita grabbed her hands. "S.. sorry..." She apologized. She took a deep breath, and leaned in, gently taking ahold of the waistband of her panties into her mouth, and closed her eyes while slowly dragging it down her legs.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Toshokan Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:28 pm

Rita watched it all from above, staring at Haruko's ears twitching as her panties slid down. She was starting to like Haruko more every second, and wondered if she could keep her afterwards. She now stood fully nude before Haruko, and she leaned back on the corner, wondering what to order her next. After a moment, she decided. "Kitty, I want to know how your tongue feels like. Show it to me..." And she pointed at her sex, spreading her legs a little.

Toshokan

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:09 pm

Haruko looked down at her sex, then up at her, then back down at her sex again. She... wanted to do something else instead. She hoped she forgave her, but she rose to her feet with a small whimper, and would try to lean her body on top of her, and would try to lean in for a gentle kiss, moaning as their lips touched, and started to purr against her body to make up for her disobedience.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Toshokan Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:12 pm

Rita waited, but instead of feeling Haruko's mouth between her legs, she felt it on her own lips. Their bare bodies pressed together, and the dommie a little moan of pleasure as the kiss went on. However, she got her mind back to reality in a couple of seconds. That was blatant disobedience; she grabbed Haruko's head with both hands, forcing the kiss to be broken. "I didn't order this." She said, staring at Haruko's eyes. She then dragged her head down, moving it to between her own legs. Awaiting for her orders to be met, Rita didn't notice that some of the lotion on Haruko's front had passed to her own naked body in that moment of close contact.

Toshokan

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:49 pm

Haruko moaned as they locked lips, and she started to curl her tail around them, until her head was grabbed with a small whine. "B.. but mistress.." She whined as her head was dragged down. "I.. I really want my lips to meet yours first.." She protested.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Toshokan Fri Feb 19, 2010 8:21 pm

"Your lips have already met mine." She said, dryly. She didn't let Haruko's head go. "I had released you on the condition you would obey me. Is doing this so bad?" She looked down at her rebellious little slave. "Perhaps I should cuff you again until you learn some good manners..."

Toshokan

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:49 pm

Haruko whimpers a little as she said that. "B..but.. it's my first time being with another girl..." She admitted, lowering her ears submissively. "Please?"

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Toshokan Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:05 pm

Looking down at Haruko's cute kitty face, Rita pondered. Even though she wanted to maintain control, it was difficult to oppose the catgirl when she asked like that. Damn, she was way too cute!

"Alright" Rita finally said. "I'll let you off the hook. You can kiss me." She let go of Haruko's head.

Toshokan

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:11 pm

Haruko's face brightened at that, and she slowly started to stand up, and leaned in to gently lock lips with her. She started to purr softly, and wrapped her tail around her waist, while her arms slowly went around her shoulders. "Mmm.. this... feels fantastic.." She purred.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Toshokan Sat Feb 27, 2010 11:52 pm

Rita kissed Haruko back with intensity, her body heating up at every second that passed. She put one arm around Haruko's body, pulling her closer. By now, there already was a fair amount of lotion on Rita's skin, and she was already feeling the taste of her own medicine. A tingling sensation ran through her skin, and her kawaii nipples became erect from the close contact with the catgirl.

Toshokan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next