Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Today at 9:05 am

» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 84 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 84 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Vampires and Ice Cream!

2 posters

Page 5 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next

Go down

Vampires and Ice Cream! - Page 5 Empty Re: Vampires and Ice Cream!

Post by Tatyina Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:57 am

Babel nodded at Connie's words and cooed as she was scrubbed all over, closing her eyes and letting the soapy water soak into her. "C'est magnifique!" She said as the domme tended expertly to seemingly every last crevace of the vamp. When it seemed like it was time, she dunked herself in the water. She then stood up and took the soap and shampoo and made a little work area. Giving Connie a good view of her pettite but perky bosom. She hummed as she lathered up and ran her fingers through Connie's hair, working her fingers to the scalp.

Even someone like Babel knew the proper way to take care of a lady. Once the shampoo was in she worked the bigger domme with some soap and did every bit of her as well, not lingering in any particular area except Connie's ample breasts which she seemed to go over three or four times. "Got to make sure the high beams are always as bright as they can be." She said with a wide open mouthed grin.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:19 am

Connie worked merrily on her playmate, then caught herself staring at those little but deliciously bite-sized breasts. She licked her lips but let out a little "oh!" before bending down enough to let Babbel work (quite a bit to cover the 6 inch difference).

"Oh yes, don't worry about that!" Connie giggled. "I'm sure to polish them up nice and good. Oh, but your low-beams look a bit dull. Maybe a rubdown will shiny them up." She teasingly squeezed Babbel's smaller melons, tickling her fingers over her nipples before fondling the meatier parts.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Mar 18, 2010 1:54 am

Babel giggled as she was teased by the big domme. She giggled as Connie asked about her breasts. "Oh! Oui, oui! Spend as much attention as you like on them Madame Melons. Despite being a child in appearance and state of mind in most respect, it wasobvious she was all woman when it came to taking care of her body. She was very proud of what she had and even giggled as she took Connie'd hands away and grabbed a puff of bubbles and placed them over her breasts. "Non, non! Like this!" She pressed her breasts against Cnnie's and began to make a swirl with them as the orbs rubbed together. "Nnnn..." she said biting her lip at the oleasure of it.

She then backed away and admired her work. "Now...." She grined and dipped into the water once more until she was just her eyes and top of her head was showing, little bubbles coming up around her. However even in that state it was obvious she had a wide grin as she suddenly popped up and splashed Connie, giggling. "Don't be scared ma cherie! It's not Holy Water... It's just for rinsing!" Making sure she aimed for Connie's large breasts.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:09 am

Connie purred along with her at the chest contact, grinding her bigger melons back at her as they matched up. She looked rather puzzled by her submarine impression, then squealed out when she was splashed, some on her tits but her face a bit as well. "Eee! Ahh! You little blood-sucking scamp!" she giggled. She scooped up some more bubbles, though kept them in a fluffly pile and stuck them onto Babbel's chest when she rose. "There. That's more like it!" she grinned, patting the few extra inches of bubbly bosom on the vampiress.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Mar 21, 2010 8:00 am

"Eeeeee!" Babel giggled in delight as tey splashed about. She had a wide happy grin on her face. With this woman, she could be truly happy and despite the never ending grin that was on her face, true happiness was something that the young french girl had barely experienced in all her time alive. She watched as she was given herboob job and gasped in feined offense. "MonDieu! Are you saying that your mistresses petite bosom is not perfect enough! You should always worship her body, for it is beauties perfection frozen in time forever!" She then grinned and took one of her boobs off and blew it at Connie before giggling at Connie and launching herself at Connie to hug her tightly. "But, do not fret, Grande Damme! Because of me, your equally perfect body is frozen in time as well."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:24 pm

Connie threw her palms up to her cheeks in mock-surprise as the accusation. "Oh my no! But they are so lovely that MON doo would be even better if there was more of their perfection!"

She let out a playful "ACK!" as she was tackled, giggling uproariously as they splashed over the edge of the tub. "Well thank you very much. Guess I can toss out that aging cream just because a beautiful little girl bit me. Guess someone should've thought of that earlier..."
She licked at Babbel's neck impishly. "Doesn't mean I can't come back for more though, does it?"

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:16 pm

"Oho!" Babel said giggling. She took some of Connie's breasts in her hands. "why don't I just take some of yours then?! You've got plenty to spare, Breasticles! She then tugged gently at Connie's massive chest. She then cooed as her neck was licked, letting out a soft moan. "Oui, oui!" She purred. "Your mistress welcomes you to feed on her any time you desire." She said as she pressed her neck against Connie's lips.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:13 am

Connie let out a melodic purr as her chest is squeezed and tugged, just enough of a light pain to give her that extra shock of delight. She moaned huskily into her neck, lips kissing at it with her mouth opening gently, soft lips and tongue rubbing down her neck like a cotton swab prepping for a needle.

"Thank you, my mistress..." she whispered hungrily. "Then.... I would feed..." A small gnashing sound came from her before she sank her teeth into Babbel's neck, biting hard on her nerves and grabbing her to pull her close, not much unlike a real vampire apart from her lack of actually sharp teeth.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:17 pm

"Nnn...ahhhhh!" Babel screamed as her neck was bitten. Her hands instantly dug her claws into Connie's plump breasts. She then let out a long moan of pleasure. "M-more!" She demanded as one of her hands went down to her crotch and began to finger herself hard. Her mouth opened and closed as she let out pants of pleasure. "Feeed! Feeeeeeed!" She encouraged Connie. Her other hand slipped down the domme's body and her fingers slid into Connie's pussy and began to finger her as well.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:58 pm

Connie's breaths came out heavy and panting against her throat as her teeth clamped down on her neck muscles hard, sounding a bit like a hungry she-wolf as she held down on her neck. The fingering made her wild, and making a wild squeal when she was clawed, thrusting against her hand. "Good... good girl..." she panted hungrily through clenched teeth. "You love this don't you? Your precious busty pet bites back, bitch," she hissed. "WHO is the real mistress?!"

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next