Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 9:16 pm

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Today at 6:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Today at 4:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Today at 2:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Today at 10:18 am

Who is online?
In total there are 116 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 112 Guests :: 1 Bot

CrashTestDumbass, killcarrion, Lobo, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Mon Mar 04, 2024 6:01 pm by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 11:04 am by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Vampires and Ice Cream!

2 posters

Page 4 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next

Go down

Vampires and Ice Cream! - Page 4 Empty Re: Vampires and Ice Cream!

Post by Tatyina Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:42 pm

Babel's eyes fell halfway shut as she listened to Connie, a pleasant smile on her face. "I don't have a chateaux here, silly. As though she had a castle stashed away somewhere. Though the truth was, she didn't have a real place to stay. She kind of just stayed in the empty AFW. "Don't you have a coffin somewhere in your dungeon? It's psoper for a fellow mistress of the night." Babel just assumed that Connie's stint as a domme was a new thing from her new lifestyle as a vampire and that she just had adapted quite well.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:39 pm

Connie giggled a bit. "Guess I'm too used to being a regular mistress," she sighed, not catching the hint at Babbel's near homeless state as she carried her off towards her place. "Well I hope my chat will do fine enough for you, my lady," she said with a feigned little bow, solid body cradling and carrying the vamp with little trouble at all. "I uh... just hope you like pink and black."

Connie wound up at a rather cozy looking house. It was two stories and relatively old, and Connie let herself in the unlocked door. She totes the vampiress in a few paces, heading for the stairs up when an elderly woman, gray hair tied back and wearing a knit shawl over her shoulders peered up at her.

"She's not a client, is she?" asked the old woman.
"No, Ba-san," Connie replied politely, if not slightly louder to her landlady, only owning most of the upstairs technically. "She's a friend."
"Friend!?" Helen said with a raised eyebrow. "My, she must be a real pervert to make friends with you..." There was only humor in the tone though and they shared a chuckle.

Connie stopped with one foot on the steps, perhaps out of her instinct to pose a little. "Ba-san, this is Babbel. She uh... might have turned me into a vampire, but she's very sweet. Babby, this is Misato Ichiba. She insists I call her Baa-san."

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:59 pm

Babel nuzzled herself against Connie as she was carried to the domme's home. "I only like white really. "Not concerned with the unusual choice in color preference. "But black is usually the favorite color of vampires and pink is like flesh colored right? And it's kind of like blood too. So I'd say you did well." Babel assumed that Connie had developed this taste after becoming a vampire.

Babel slid off of Connie as she unlocked the door. She was ipmressed that the domme had a two story castle. She walked in with wide eyes and a happy smile as she looked around. When stopped by Baa-San, she scutinized the elderly woman as she was addressed. She curtsied gracefully. Bonjour, Madame Mouton. It is an honor to meet such a venerable brood mother. The centuries have been kind to you." Babel was beginning to understand Connie's situation perfectly now. After becoming a vampire, Connie found an elder vampire to help her through her new found life.

"I am the one who turned Gozangas here into a vampire. So I am her mistress!" She smiled up at Connie. Even though Babel was more of a sub as far as sex was concerned, having submitted to Connie's domination when they were fucking, but the domme seemed to do what Babel asked of her and she could only think it was because of a bond they shared from Babel turning her into a vamp.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:59 am

Misato's jaw twitched a bit at the word centuries, but seemed to settle on the fact that they'd apparently been kind to her. The vampire talk had her meet Connie's eye. She shrugged hugely, confessing her cluelessness about the (and most) situations. She mouthed "Gozongas?" to the dom, who shrugged slightly smaller this time.
Her landlady smiled and patted Babbel on the head with a bright pokerface. "Well I'm honored to have you in my house then, little mistress. Take care of my little tenant now, won't you? See that she doesn't let you treat her too rough or she won't be able to make my rent this month."

Connie laughed and twirled her hair on her finger. "Baa-san, don't worry," she assured, bowing quickly to also allow her to take Babbel's hand and urge her up the stairs. "Come on, now," she said. "You could use a nap. And maybe a scrubbing too. You're all covered in blood and cum and ice cream."
"Sounds like a fun day," Misato laughed lightly. "Let me know if you two girls need anything. I'll be putting tea on soon."
"Thank you, baa-san," she said sunnily as she led Babbel upstairs.

Once they were near the top and mostly out of the landlady's earshot, Colleen tilted her head a bit. "Say, uh, chibi darkness? What were you like before you changed?" she asked curiously. "I mean, if you changed me, who changed you?"

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:45 am

Babel smiled at Baa-San. "I always take good care of my spawns!" She said and gave a small curtsey before Babel took her hand. "Meci beaucoup, Madame Mouton!" She said with a cheerful smile. "Oui, oui! It was a fun day!" She then scampered up the steps with Connie.

She paused when Connie asked the question. Her eyes widened, almost having a look of fear in them, despite the big smile on her face. "I-I was born a vampire!" She said stuttering. "why do you think I am so youthful looking. It's different than being turned like you. It makes me more powerful!" She said with a grin.

Even at the top of the stairs, Babel began to take her clothes off, tossing her hate to the side and beginning to unbutton her white coat. "Ooh la la." She said with a blush. "Flesh Ballons is going to to see all of me." She said with a blush and a grin as she wiggled her butt at Connie.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:08 pm

"kay, just asking," Connie said warily at the look of fear, not getting its real meaning. Connie giggled to see the girl undress on the stairway, but nearly growled at the sight of her shaking bum.

"Yes, my blood mistress is so lovely. It's such a privilege" she agreed. "Not many must see that petit but sexy figure," she said, wiggling her hips in mimicking dance as she guided her to the bathroom by her bare back. She started up some hot water, hissing gently when it splashed over your wounds.

Steam was slowly rising from the water as she motioned at it. "May I clean my lovely mistress, or is she too high and mighty for a lowly wench like me?" she giggled. "Oh, or if it's too hot"

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:58 pm

"Non, non!" Babel said with a grin. "My fair vampiress skin is only fit for the eyes of fellow immortals like yourself." She bounced into the bathroom and watched as she saw Connie make the bath. "Wash me! Wash Me!" Se said in a childish tone as she climbed in the bath and sank until only her nose up was above water. She then s raised her head up to reveal her mouth. "Ah you're going to join me right, Double D's?" She said with a hopeful look.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:58 pm

Connie looked surprised at the proposition, thinking a moment before shrugging. "I guess so. Long as we clean up the splashes. Just... make some room for zepplin boobies, kay?"

She'd strip down efficiently and squeeze herself in, wrapping her long legs around the little girl to fit in the tub together. "Ooh, that feels nice," she sighed, sliding her hands over Babbel's skin and pinching her nipples impishly. She'd grab a bottle of shampoo and start working it into Babbel's long locks, taking care to get it all

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:28 am

Babel nodded eagerly and smiled brightly when Connie agreed. She gave room for the domme to slide in and then presed against the big busty girl and purred. She squealed when her nipples were pinched, opening her mouth and biting the air rather cutely. "mrrrrrrr ... That's just so amazing... " She said when her hair was scrubbed. "I ...I've never been treated like this before.. I can see why all those humans fuss over those spas." She said in a soft tone. "Hey Juggs... I wanna scrub you down too.. That's onlyfair right? I mean... It should be an honor to be washed by your mistress!"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:24 pm

Connie nodded and leaned against her, pressing her bosom into Babbel's face and letting their shared warmth and the water wash over her wounds, a relieving kind of sting to them. "That would be lovely, Mrs. Dracula," she said non-offensively. "Whatever you can reach. But let's finish you up first, hmm? Eyes shut." She'd take the little pail and wash it over her head to rinse out the suds. "I'm sure you've had slaves to treat you like this before, though. I mean, even I've had one or two like this..." She cleaned out her hair and ran over her body with a bit of body wash, scrubbing her nooks and crannies with surprising efficiency rather than outright rubbing her private parts. Though that was involved too, technically.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next