Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 92 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 92 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Vampires and Ice Cream!

2 posters

Page 3 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next

Go down

Vampires and Ice Cream! - Page 3 Empty Re: Vampires and Ice Cream!

Post by Tatyina Fri Jan 29, 2010 10:55 pm

"Aaaahhhnngh!" Babel cried out as she was bitten. Her eyes fluttered closed as she slurped up the blood that was flowing from the domme's neck. Because of the hard bite, Babel's pussy was practically dripping down her leg now. "M-mistress Melons... I'm going to cum soon." She gasped as she bit down harder on Connie's neck, lapping up the delicious blood and trying press her own fingers against the domme's pussy.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:48 am

Connie popped her mouth from Babel's neck a moment. "It's ok, angel," she whispered. While she wasn't as bad as her playmate, Connie felt herself dampening as she played with Babel's privates, parting her lower lips delicately as she sucked on her bite wound, nipping it now and then as she felt the hot sensation of leaking blood. "You're gonna leak more than just blood for me, princess," she hissed softly as she rubbed over her clit rapidly and suddenly

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:47 am

Babel cooed as she sucked on Connie's wounds, moving between the various ones to make sure she got any excess blood. Letting out long slow moans as she did she whimpered as Connie spoke. Her eyes widened when she felt Connie begin to rub her. "Ahhhh!" She gasped. "nnnnn! Mistriss melons!" Her pussy exploded suddenly and she tensed up and pushed away from Connie as she her juices flowed. She balled her fists and attempted to shove Colleen to the ground. If she couls, she would dive under the domme's skirt and chomp down on her crotch as hard as she could as a muffled screm eminated from her, her own hand going right down her pants and shoving a few fingers into her dripping pussy.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Fri Feb 05, 2010 4:34 am

Connie giggled gently as Babbel squirmed through her orgasm, trying to hold onto her affectionately a bit before the little vampire slid free. She was caught offguard by the sudden shove and fell back in her seat, knocking it over. "What the... Babby, you okOOOOHH!" She howled and shuddered in surprised as her legs spread suddenly, rather than the natural instinct to close them as she gnawed under her skirt. "OHH YEAAA!" she moaned, caught up in the lust of their teasing and now eyes wide, grinning goofily at the pleasant biting.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:13 pm

Babel bit down as hard as she could and pulled her head trying to literally tear at Connie's pussy with her teeth even as she continued to finger her own pussy, despite having orgasmed already. She felt a wave of pleasure riding through her and knew more orgasms were coming. As she chomped down on The big domme's womanhood, she ewhimpered and tried to dig her nails into one of Connie's thighs.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Thu Feb 11, 2010 2:59 am

Connie's screams were blasting out as Babbel pulled cruelly, mingling between Connie's masochism and Babbel's strange form of affection as one of the most erotic things she'd experienced. The crowd was a nice touch too. "Ugggggh ANGEL! Yes! YES, mama likes! Mama loooooooves!" Her blood started to mix rapidly with her cum from Babels' property damage down south. Her thigh muscles twitched against her nails, wanting to close but her lust demanding the stay spread to allow the vampiress to feed on her.

"Drink me, baby! Drink! Drink it alllllLLLLLLLL FUCKING SHIT YES!!!" Connie spasmed and gushed over Babbel's face, her squirting coming accompanied with the tint of blood as it hit her.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:11 am

Babel sucked and licked and bit, trying to get as much of the mixing substances into her mouth as possible. The delicious mix of blood and cum cause her own pussy to burst again and she let out a scream that was only muffled as she clamped down tightly on Connie's sex. Pulling out her hand from her pants, she slapped it down on the ground and pulled out her head, panting and covered in blood sweat and cum as she grinned up at Connie, beaming with delight. "You're a pretty taste meal Udders." She said with a glint in her eye as her tongue lolled in and out of her mouth. She then wobbled a bit and fell against Connie's leg, drooling a bit. "Tired..." She moaned weakly as she then crawled up Connie's body and curled against her.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:43 am

Connie caught her breath a bit better, only having cum one glorious time, stroking Babbel's hair as she rested. "It's ok... it's ok..." she panted, half to herself. She kissed Babbel on the forehead. "You're gonna be ok, little one. You're just all tuckered out."

She waited a bit to get her own breath, then sat up a bit, trying to scoop up Babbel into her arms. "You wanna go home, sweety? I know it's still a little early, but can't have you all weak and exposed in this sunlight, can we?"

She was only part joking... I think.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:23 am

Babel yawned and looked up at Connie and smiled She brought her hand up and patted her cheek. She then leaned in and kissed Connie. "Yeah... I think I need to take a trip to the old coffin for a little while, if that's ok, Chesty." She closed her eyes. "You're right... the light I think is making me sleepy. If it was night I could turn into a bat..." She the crawlled up and hung herself over Connie's shoulder, with her butt hanging in the air, her arms dangling limply as she drooled a bit. Grinning but still with a sleepy look in her eye she lifted her hand and slapped Connie's butt. 'Allez!" She demanded and then giggled. "S'il vous plait, Madame Ta-ta's"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Thu Feb 11, 2010 7:33 am

Connie tugged Babbel's coat down enough to cover her bottom and grabbed her purse, but decided to leave her panties behind for now. Why bother when they'd just be coming off again.
She smiled widely when she was kissed, wondering just how often Babbel ever did that to someone. Though she gasped when her thick ass was smacked and pouted a bit at her burst of French. "Um... didn't catch that. What's 'ta-tas" mean?" she asked ditzily. "I need Subby to translate..."

She wound up shrugging it off, careful not to shove Babbel off. "You need to tell me all the things you can do one of these days, just so i know when you're kidding. So.... are we going to your... um.... allez?" she asked, not quite sure where to take the little snow girl

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next