by Diesel_Electric_Razor Today at 10:02 pm

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by Yori Yesterday at 10:56 am

» New Genesis: Kairi Kamiya vs Elliot Gemina
by Yori Yesterday at 9:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Yesterday at 6:09 am

Who is online?
In total there are 155 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 153 Guests :: 2 Bots

Diesel_Electric_Razor, JoggingJokes

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 pm
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 7:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Chigusa and Mia after match

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Chigusa and Mia after match - Page 2 Empty Re: Chigusa and Mia after match

Post by Kelsea Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:11 am

"That sounds more painful then what I just did..."

By the time Chigusa asked for Mia's assistance she had half stipped out of her leotard, but not fully. When she turned around her breasts were bare and the leotard had been pushed down to her waist, but it still remained as tight as ever around the butt and crotch.

Mia moved her arm discrete in front of her chest in a feeble attempt to cover herself up a bit, but she did so very subtlely.

"I guess complicated costumes is a trade mark of high flyers as well.." She commented as she fingered the button on Chigusa's back and slowly undid it.

Spotlight
characters:
Chigusa and Mia after match - Page 2 ELZuoMvChigusa and Mia after match - Page 2 OG5hnuaChigusa and Mia after match - Page 2 Cg3CzYmChigusa and Mia after match - Page 2 398g342

Prepare your face for ThE BRaT PaCK
Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

http://www.afwrpg.forumotion.com/t1368-kelsea-s-karacter

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:22 am

Chigusa wasn't looking at Mia's bared chest, since she was turned around. But she knew that Mia was probably slightly undressed. She turned her head to the side a little bit, to see whether Mia was undoing the button the right way, also seeing Mia's bared upper body. She did to a good job of covering up her breasts so they weren't completely exposed. Chigusa had gotten over most of the embarrassment now, knowing that once Mia gets her top off she would be just as naked.

"Yeah it hurt," Chigusa said, "Well, it didn't hurt immediatly, since I passed out from the shock of the move. It did hurt when I woke up in the hospital though. I was hospitalized for two months after that."

After Mia undid the button, a hidden seam in Chigusa's top revealed itself, creating enough space for Chigusa to pull the top completely over her shoulders and have it drop to the ground as well. She didn't have a bra on underneath, so her entire upper body was exposed. Chigusa bent over and picked up the top, putting it in the locker before turning around to face Mia, making no attempt to hide her breasts.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:12 am

"Ouch..." Mia commented to the story. "I ended up in hospital after my debut here, but that was thanks to a heel purposely going out to put me there.." She said with some distaste. As Chigusa turned to face her naked, Mia gave a slightly embarassed smile but didn't say anything... She turned around before bending over to slip the leotard the rest of the way down her body. She took a boots and gloves off and laid them in a pile by her bag before going over to the communial showers and turning on the water, letting it run for a moment to warm up.

Spotlight
characters:
Chigusa and Mia after match - Page 2 ELZuoMvChigusa and Mia after match - Page 2 OG5hnuaChigusa and Mia after match - Page 2 Cg3CzYmChigusa and Mia after match - Page 2 398g342

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:25 am

Chigusa didn't mind that they were both naked now. She had essentially gotten over the embarrassment of the match, and there was no need to be shy. They were both girls, after all!Her pads and shoes came off as well, as she grabbed her towel and followed Mia over to the showers. She took a shower right beside Mia's, turning on the water as well to fiddle with the temperature.

"You've had a hard time here it seems," Chigusa said, frowning when the hot water refused to come on. She turned to another showerhead, but found that the others were all cold as well. "Is the hot water out or something?" Chigusa said with some frustration, turning towards Mia.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:57 am

"Yeah I took some knocks, but it was only really bad in that first match luckily... I think that nasty GM Cassandra Sellers wanted to prove a point..." Mia said as she left her hand under the water, she was also feeling more comfortable about being naked now as it was the norm after a wrestling match... Her arm wasn't covering herself anymore "I think this one is getting warm, its still kinda luke warm though... Do you want to use it first or something? I don't mind waiting..."

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:11 am

After checking all the other showerheads, Chigusa grunted with dissatisfaction. The hot water was out, it seemed. Mia's shower though seemed to be getting warmer, or that's what she said anyways. When Mia offered the shower, Chigusa walked over to the showerhead and tested it out. It was warm, unlike the rest. She then turned to Mia with a slightly embarassed look on her face.

"I can't just take this of course," she said, "Why don't we share the shower? I mean, unless you mind, of course."

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:13 pm

Mia felt a tinge of uncertainty at first but figured it shouldn't do any harm, she's showered with other girl's before and it would save her from just standing there naked like a melon as she waited for Chigusa to finish.

"Well... ok, I don't mind." She half stepped in, the water was still only warm though and she shuddered "It seems like it'll be a big cramped in here though.."

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:46 am

Chigusa reached out and grabbed Mia's arm, pulling her in under the showerhead with her. She was right, it was cramped, cramped enough that their bodies ended up touching each other if they both wanted to be under the shower. Chigusa felt a light stirring of pleasure as their bare skin touched; she tried to keep too much of herself from touching Mia but in the confined position it ended up that their fronts were nearly touching, with the tops of Chigusa's breasts brushing up against the bottom of Mia's(Since she's several inches shorter).

"The water's a bit cold still, isn't it?" Chigusa said, "We'll be a bit warmer like this."

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:44 am

All it took was a mistimed deeper breath in and their naked bust would occasionally bump gently togeather, as it was the water that ran onto Mara's breasts would roll off and trickle down directly onto Chiguse body before trickling off her orbs and back onto Mia's body. Mia blushed and looked to one side, not saying anything for a moment, that awkwardness was back for her.. Showering in the same facilities with a girl after a match was one thing, but this was rather "close and intimate..."

"Maybe we should shower one at a time after all.." She said with a slight nervous giggle, "Its still a little cold for me..." her body was shaking a little because even though the water was warmed out of this shower head, it still wasn't warm enough andher body felt a little cold.

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Tue Jan 26, 2010 11:45 am

Chigusa was rather flustered with the proceedings as well. She didn't know why she was doing this, only that it seemed like the right thing to do. Seeing Mia's naked body so close to hers made her so excited, her heart beat loudly. She hoped it wasn't so loud that Mia could hear it, but she knew that Mia probably could detect just how excited she was. Chigusa let out a soft breath, letting the cool air blow right down into Mia's chest.

"Well, if it's still cold for you..." Chigusa said. She would suddenly wrap her arms around Mia's body and press hers right in, making their wet bodies touch sensually. "Is that warmer?" she asked softly, her voice barely above a whisper.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next