Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 91 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 89 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Lu Jiao Jocelyn Vs. Sarah Gatt

2 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Lu Jiao Jocelyn Vs. Sarah Gatt - Page 6 Empty Re: Lu Jiao Jocelyn Vs. Sarah Gatt

Post by Tatyina Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:41 pm

Jocelyn groaned as she was lifted up by the hair, barely awake when she saw the incoming knee. Her eyes widened but she could only do so much as she felt her nose getting busted open from the knee. She hung limply by the hair in Sarah's clutches.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Lu Jiao Jocelyn Vs. Sarah Gatt - Page 6 Empty Re: Lu Jiao Jocelyn Vs. Sarah Gatt

Post by Darius Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:59 pm

Sarah heard the crunch with a gleeful grin, paying Jocelyn back for breaking her nose earlier. Rika was cheering along with the crowd, excited to see that their Queen of Brawl was back in action.

Lifting Jocelyn up further by her hair she would lift her completely off her feet, and drape her back over her shoulders, placing the girl in a torture rack. Still grinning, Sarah would pull down hard on her chin and leg, almost bending Joceleyn in half.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:08 pm

Jocelyn was limp and was put into the torture rack easily. The sharp pain in her back snapped her into reality and she let out a loud cry. "Annnngghh!" She yellled. "Stop... please stopp!" She cried out from the pain.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:13 pm

Sarah cackled like a mad woman, strutting aroun d the ring with Jocelyn arched painfully over her shoulder, displaying her to the rest of the crowd. When she heard her pleas, she only grinned wider. "What's that?" she asked, feining ignorance. "I didn't hear you so well. Maybe if you started begging...." She cranked a little more down on the girl's chin and leg.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:16 pm

Jocelyn was pretty tough under certain conditions. She was more of a bully than anything. When the tables were turned, especially if she couldn't do anything about it, her true colors really showed. She was in so much pain she couln't even think and just wanted it to end.

"Please! I submite I submit!!" hecried out. "I-I'll beg..." She said. "J-just please let me go." Tears welled up in the Aussie's eyes as she tried to kkeep herself from actually crying. Her cheeks were flush read with shae at the thought of being so humiliated.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:23 pm

The bell rang as soon as Jocelyn made her announcement. Sarah's losing streak had finally been broken. Rika was the one who cheered the loudest out of anyone in the arena. "Alright, Sarah! Yeah!"

Sarah smiled softly, Jocelyn still across her shoulders, but she didn't seem to be paying attention to her anymore. "I've heard better begging," she said, and she meant it. She then went down on one knee, still maintaining the torture rack. "Off you go!" And then she would suddenly roll Jocelyn off her shoulder, and from the way her knee was sticking out, Jocelyn would land stomach-first straight on top of it.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:11 pm

Jocelyn was about to breath a sigh of relief when she heard the bell ring. She felt herself being released but gasped when her knee slammed into her stomach. "ugggh!" She cried out and wimpered, hoping Sarah would just leave.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:28 pm

Sarah rolled Jocelyn off her knee, and stood back up slowly, like a puppet on strings. Then she slowly turned, a blank look on her face, but her brow was furrowed in annoyance. She looked straight at where the ref was still blocking Rika, and began to approach her. The ref girl gulped in fear, as it was the old Sarah Gatt approaching her, the one that punched out refs like a hobby. Soon she was right in front of her, glaring down at her. "I, uh, congradulations?"

"Leave," Sarah ordered, and the girl was tall but happy to oblige, shuffling out as quickly as she could. That left Sarah to stare at Rika. While Rika was the one who had come here, now she was quite embaressed as Sarah stared at her like that, and she looked away meekly. Suddenly she felt a hand rub her head, and looked up in astonishment to see Sarah, smiling warmly.

"You're really nosy, you know that?" she said, smiling wider. Rika's eyes brightened, and a big grin spread across her features before she hugged Sarah tightly around the waist. "Whoa! Easy there! I'm not the hugging type!" Sarah declared, although she did so with a laugh. Rika pulled away, and quickly rubbed her eyes of tears. Sarah smiled at her, and then looked over her shoulder to wear she left Jocelyn. "Hey," she said, a knowing grin on her feautures. "Want to help me finish the job?" Rika gasped and smiled in excitement. Without a word she bounded over the ropes and rushed at Jocelyn, so she could kick her hard in the ribs.

"That answer your question?" she would ask grinning.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:02 am

Jocelyn was just moaning against the mat as she tried to recover. She gasped and panted against the mat, wincing in pain. She didn't even hear Rika come up and grunted when she was kicked in the ribs "Nnnn..." She moaned and clutched her ribs, trying to crawl away slowly.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:10 am

Rika kicked Jocelyn in the ribs one more time as Sarah walked back over to her. Sarah would reach down and grab Jocelyn by her hair, hauling her roughly back to her feet. She'd then stand behind her, holding her arms behind her back while Rika moved to stand in front of her.

"Let er' rip!" Sarah laughed, and with a grin Rika would unleash a barrage of punches, ained at Jocelyn's midsection and face.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next