Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 96 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 93 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, Underdog21, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Lu Jiao Jocelyn Vs. Sarah Gatt

2 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Lu Jiao Jocelyn Vs. Sarah Gatt - Page 3 Empty Re: Lu Jiao Jocelyn Vs. Sarah Gatt

Post by Tatyina Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:29 pm

Jocelyn grinned at the crunching noise. This was exactly what she needed. All the people who mocked her would finally see just how strong she was. She lifted up her leg and attempted to slam it down on the back of Sarah's neck. "Give up bitch." She spat. "Your not even worth my time, tch."

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Lu Jiao Jocelyn Vs. Sarah Gatt - Page 3 Empty Re: Lu Jiao Jocelyn Vs. Sarah Gatt

Post by Darius Sat Jan 16, 2010 12:13 am

Sarah's nose was blood and her head was muddled, but she was still able to see Jocelyn coing in with the axe kick. Sarah would immediatel roll to safety, just as the heel of Jocelyn's foot slammed down where her head had been only moments before. She wou;d roll to a kneeling position, still clutching her broken nose.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Jan 16, 2010 1:38 am

Jocelyn's eyes widened when her heel slammed into the mat. She glowered at Sarah and marched towards her. "Still able to run like a chicken shit, huh?" She cracked her knuckles. She would then crouch low and aim a kick at Sarah's head

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sat Jan 16, 2010 2:45 am

Sarah was panting hard, battered form all the hits she had taken thus far. That last attack could have very well finished her. The thought of losing another match, and to this woman no less, spured her on. When the kick came Sarah would duck under it, and then she would jump back up, launching an uppercut into Jocelyn's chin. But due to her current state it was slower than it could have been. Sarah was moving on pure desperation now.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:23 pm

Jocelyn spun around when her kick whiffed and was dizzy enough from the spining to take the uppercut to the chin. She stumbled backwards and clutched her jaw. "Damn..." She snarled and eyed Sarah coldly. It hurt, that was for sure, but it seemed to lack a real power to it. She grinned. "Trying to fight me or tickle me? Sorry bitch, I'm not into you that much." She hoped the barb would egg on Sarah into doing something stupid.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:52 pm

Sarah growled furiously at her unfazed opponant. Had her punch been that weak? It couldn't have been. Could it? So wh was she still standing? All these questions left Sarah in a spiral of doubt and dispair, affecting her fighting abilit as a whole. But one thing came from all of it. Anger. Spurred by Joceln's taunt, Sarah would indeed charge forward, throwing a heavy haymaker punch for her face. "Fuck you!!"
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:10 pm

The Aussie's trick worked perfectly as she saw the rage fill in Sarah's eyes. Instead of dodging the looping hook, Jocelyn charged forward to get inside the punch and shove her fist deep into Sarah's stomach. "You'd like that too much but your way out of my league skank." She would snarl. She would then attempt a belly to belly suplex on Sarah if her first attack succeeded.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:04 am

Sarah's eyes bulged and a breathless cry escaped her lips as Joceln's fist drove deep into her stomach. It stopped her in her tracks and left her winded, perfect for Jocelyn's suplex. Sarah's world soon turned upside down as she was lifted off her feet with a soft groan, before she was slammed back to the mat, Jocelyn's full weight bearing down on her. Another cry came from her, and she lay still afterwards, breathing weakl but still conscious.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:10 am

Jocelyn panted softly against Sarah as she clutched her. She contemplated going for the pin but she really needed to destroy this girl. People needed to see exactly who she was and what she was capable of. No one was going to mess with her anymore. She hadn't known about Sarah's reputation but she figured any street punk would do. Sarah looked tough enough. She sat up, straddling Sarah and looked down with a sadistic grin. "I can win by knockout... let's see how long you last. She then pulled back her fist and aimed it at Sarah's face.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:23 am

Sarah didn't respond when Jocelyn straddled her, too out of it to put up any kind of resistance. Then the punch nailed her in the face, her head snapping to the side, and she grunted in pain. It brought her somewhat back to reality, and she glared at the girl mounting her defiantly.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next