Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 81 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 81 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Lu Jiao Jocelyn Vs. Sarah Gatt

2 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Lu Jiao Jocelyn Vs. Sarah Gatt - Page 2 Empty Re: Lu Jiao Jocelyn Vs. Sarah Gatt

Post by Tatyina Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:29 pm

Jocelyn grinned as Sarah went down. She reached down and grabbed her hair and attempted to pull her up. "What's a skank like you even doing here?" She spat. She would pull her fist back and try and punch Sarah in the face.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Lu Jiao Jocelyn Vs. Sarah Gatt - Page 2 Empty Re: Lu Jiao Jocelyn Vs. Sarah Gatt

Post by Darius Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:37 am

Sarah winced when she was grabbed roughly to her hair, and forced to stand back up. She opened one eye up to glare weakly at Jocelyn. Why....am I here? she asked in her head. Before the woman's punch could connect Sarah would stop it with both hands. She then attempt ot knee Jocelyn in the gut.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:33 am

Jocelyn was suprised when her punch was caught. She had all but thought that she had the fight in the bag and that Sarah would just roll over for her. The knee slammed hard into her gut and her arms widened. She gasped for air and just tried to hold onto Sarah's leg to stall her.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:04 pm

Sarah may have been out of sorts, but her fighting instincts would never die. Being able to stop Jocelyn's punch was proof of that. But unfortunate the woman managed to grab hold of her leg after her retaliatory knee strike, leaving her with just on leg to stand on. Growling in frstration Sarah struggled to break free, hopping around on one foot as she did.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:23 pm

Jocelyn would take her position and try and turn her body and toss Sarah down onto her back.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:42 pm

Yanked on by her leg Sarah couldn't stop Jocelyn from throwing her, and cried out as she was slammed into the mat
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Jan 14, 2010 3:56 am

Jocelyn grunted and as Sara fell, she lifted up her foot and then slammed it down between Sarah's legs.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:40 pm

Sarah was struggling to stand back up after that throw. Part of her still told herself that she can still get back in this, still end this losing streak once and for all. But all struggling stopped when the foot came down on her crotch, and a sharp scream came from her mouth. Normally she was on the giving end of that move. She fell to the mat, hands moving to her crotch as she whimpered in pain.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:19 pm

Jocelyn was pleased with her work but she wasn't finished by any means. She slid around to the front side of Sarah and aimed a hard kick at her face.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:09 pm

Sarah was paralyzed by that blow to her sex, writhing on the mat holding her crotch. SHe opened one green eye to see what Joceyln was up to now, just in time to see her foot slam into her face. An audible crunch came from the hit; her nose had broken. It was clear as blood begann to pour from her nostrils. Her hands went from her crotch to her nose, holding that now as she groaned in agony.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next