Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 53 users online :: 10 Registered, 0 Hidden and 43 Guests :: 2 Bots

acuya, Daaharu, dragonswill, killcarrion, LARIATO, Lobo, LunarWolf, RadiantKarna332, shanecawf, Vcom7418

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 2:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Cecilia Northman
#1 contender
Kyoko Akan

Tag team Champions
The Imperial Order
#1 contenders
Sonic Boom

Kawaii Champion
Under Contention (in a fatal fourway)
#1 contender

Hardcore Champion
Silver Ace
#1 contender
???

Friction Hentai Champion
Minerva Larsen
#1 contender
Ari Nagawa

Entropy Champion
Valley Doll
#1 contender
Alicia Wells

Softcore Champion
Under Contention (in an elimination chamber)
#1 contender

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Clyde Gastin
#1 contender
Killer King & Reira Kirishima

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
Abigail Adams & Jenny Quick

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
Soledad Vega
#1 contender
David Blake

Catching up and stuff

Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:19 pm by LARIATO

Hey guys.

First, trying to finally get my ass in gear and get caught up with threads and everything. Pretty sure I've finally posted to all active threads I'm involved with now. But I can be very scatterbrained and forgetful at times. So if anyone's got an active thread still waiting for a post for me, it probably just means I've forgotten, so PLEASE let me know about it so I can get on that asap.

And second, I'm aware it took me a long ass time to get around to a lot of these posts, and some …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Reduced Post Rate

Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:14 am by RadiantKarna332

For those who are currently roleplaying with me in threads, you guys may have noticed my reduced post rate. I'm sorry for being so late to inform you guys about this, but due to some real-life businesses, I have no choice but to post infrequently compared to usual. I'm so sorry about that.

So, I will return to my normal schedule next week, so please don't worry about me not posting. Have a nice day. Very Happy

Comments: 2

Active Kawaiis

Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:25 pm by Daaharu

Hey, guys. I'm hoping to get a sense from everyone of where the active kawaii girls are at. No guarantees or anything, but I am looking to figure out who is out there consistently making matches because we are looking to inject some new blood into the kawaii title scene, and I don't want to have tunnel vision on just the players and characters I know.

So, if you've got a kawaii girl who's had at least one match and is currently active, can you let me know either here or via PM or IM? This …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 6

Gemini's Debut!

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Gemini's Debut!

Post by Psychopatrick88 on Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:13 am

Hisako started to slide her tongue inside her mouth, and then grabbed one of Aiko's hands, and tried to guide it between her own legs while she was still pumping a finger in and out of Aiko's sex.

"Mmmmmhhh Aiko..." She moans in a hot tone, starting to roll her hips against Aiko's hand, hissing in pleasure as she begins stimulating herself on Aiko's hand.

Psychopatrick88

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu on Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:45 pm

"G-Gasp.... H-Hisa...chan...", Aiko's face blushed deeply as she felt the damp warmth between Hisako's thighs.

She started rubbing her hand back and forth inthere, also placing small kisses along her opponents neck, in an attempt at fighting back on the hentai field. Though, she had a sensation that she was only going towards bigger troubles in that direction.

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 on Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:19 pm

Hisako cooed as she heard herself being called that. Her body began to shiver when Aiko started to rub there on her own accord, and smiled as the petite gymnast kissed along her neck. "Mmm.. right there.." She sighed pleasantly, craning her neck for the gymnast.

Psychopatrick88

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu on Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:23 am

Though she felt deeply embarassed, Aiko decided to insist, since her seductive way to fight back was seemingly working: kissing and nibbling Hisako's neck softly, she would now try to roll in a way to get on top.
If successful, the kawaii gymnast would then start rubbing her soft thigh up and down against her opponent's mound, moaning at how warm and damp it felt.

wrestleryu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 on Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:09 am

Hisako moaned softly as she continued to kiss her neck. As soon as she felt her position shifting, however, she'd roll with her suddenly, and try to stay on top of her.

"Mm-mm." She said, shaking her head, and would lick her lips slowly before trying to tug down her leotard down all the way, trying to get her fully nude.

Psychopatrick88

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu on Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:16 am

"G-Gasp... n-nyahhh...." Aiko started to squirm as she realized her sensuous strategy was only making Hisako more aggressive.

Her struggling did little good to stop her horny opponent though, rather unwittingly cooperating with her actions.

With a pink blush on her shocked face, the cute gymnast could hear and feel her leotard ripping apart. "Oh.. n-noo..."

wrestleryu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu on Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:17 am

"G-Gasp... n-nyahhh...." Aiko started to squirm as she realized her sensuous strategy was only making Hisako more aggressive.

Her struggling did little good to stop her horny opponent though, rather unwittingly cooperating with her actions.

With a pink blush on her shocked face, the cute gymnast could hear and feel her leotard ripping apart. "Oh.. n-noo..."

wrestleryu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 on Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:32 am

Hisako grinned as she managed to tear off the leotard and leave her fully nude. She then leaned down to lock lips with her once more, and slid a hand down to pump two fingers inside of her, pinning her shoulders down in the process as she started to work her up. The ref began counting upon realizing the girls shoulders were down.

"1!"

Psychopatrick88

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu on Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:41 pm

"MMM...!! mmnn...." Aiko's muffled scream of embarassement subsided into a moan as she started to give into Hisako's deep kiss and her lustful fingering.

She laid down squirming softly, the ref-girl's voice so smothered, so far as she hear her counting: " One..." "S-So embarassing..." "TWO....." "..so wonderful...".

Suddnely, she was snapped back to reality as she realized the match was going to come to an end yet: her legs kicked out from the pin, allowing her to rise a shoulder off the mat just in time, and also breaking their kiss.

As a side effect of her sudden movement, Hisako's finger's sunk deeper into Aiko's privates, causing her to scream in pleasure and pain: "NYAAAAAHHHH....!"

wrestleryu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 on Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:14 pm

Hisako continued to lock lips with her, almost having her pinned down for the three count. She kept her body down on top of Aiko, and slid her tongue into her mouth while pumping two fingers in and out of her a little faster.

Psychopatrick88

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top