Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 33 users online :: 14 Registered, 0 Hidden and 19 Guests :: 1 Bot

anime_hentaifighter, DizzyKnight, Harrier, Kelsea, killcarrion, LARIATO, Ragdoll_Jobbers, starvalentine, ThatOneGuy, ThunderFox, Unlife, Vcom7418, YumiReiko, Zithpith

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Brittany Luvve
#1 contender
Cecilia Northman

Tag team Champions
The Imperial Order
#1 contenders
???

Kawaii Champion
no champion
#1 contender
???

Hardcore Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Silver Ace

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender
Minerva Larsen

Entropy Champion
Valley Doll
#1 contender
???

Softcore Champion
Alyssa Blank
#1 contender
???

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Ami Takeuchi
#1 contender
Clyde Gastin

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion
#1 contender
Abigail Adams & Jenny Quick

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
Soledad Vega
#1 contender
???

Inconsistent posting

Mon Jan 16, 2017 8:53 pm by RJD

I have stuff coming up in the next couple of weeks and will not be able to post anywhere near as often as usual/before. To be honest this has already been showing it's effects lately but it will do so even more from now on. I'll prioritise my Avalanche match and multi character matches but other than that I'll respond probably once every few days, I'll try not to leave anyone hanging though.

Comments: 10

Looking for Friction matches!

Sun Jan 15, 2017 2:07 am by tehbohemian

Hey everybody just posting a notice I have 2 wrestlers that could use some love!

Shinobu just got out of her match and I'm looking for some wins or losses to add to her record, she is a serious fighter and is looking for more straight forward fights, she could be a good match up against other "martial artist" type characters looking for a challenge or she could stand up to a violent heel, anything works.

Sonic is also up for matches, people familiar with Ring Dream or Wrestle Angels should …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 3

Finalls

Sun Jan 15, 2017 5:49 pm by xalex

So i tried to say to as many people as i could per pm.... but i will put it up here as well just to get sure that i get all....

my finalls are around the corner.... and this means something... my free time will be cut shrot... really short...

and unluckily my afw time will be cut down extremly...

so i say sorry to everyone i have a match with right now but in the next time i will be slow as fuck

i try to get back as fast as i can^^ i still will be online on trillian or here so if …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Gemini's Debut!

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Gemini's Debut!

Post by Psychopatrick88 on Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:13 pm

Hisako started to slide her tongue inside her mouth, and then grabbed one of Aiko's hands, and tried to guide it between her own legs while she was still pumping a finger in and out of Aiko's sex.

"Mmmmmhhh Aiko..." She moans in a hot tone, starting to roll her hips against Aiko's hand, hissing in pleasure as she begins stimulating herself on Aiko's hand.

Psychopatrick88

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu on Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:45 pm

"G-Gasp.... H-Hisa...chan...", Aiko's face blushed deeply as she felt the damp warmth between Hisako's thighs.

She started rubbing her hand back and forth inthere, also placing small kisses along her opponents neck, in an attempt at fighting back on the hentai field. Though, she had a sensation that she was only going towards bigger troubles in that direction.

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro

wrestleryu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 on Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:19 am

Hisako cooed as she heard herself being called that. Her body began to shiver when Aiko started to rub there on her own accord, and smiled as the petite gymnast kissed along her neck. "Mmm.. right there.." She sighed pleasantly, craning her neck for the gymnast.

Psychopatrick88

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu on Tue Jan 12, 2010 1:23 pm

Though she felt deeply embarassed, Aiko decided to insist, since her seductive way to fight back was seemingly working: kissing and nibbling Hisako's neck softly, she would now try to roll in a way to get on top.
If successful, the kawaii gymnast would then start rubbing her soft thigh up and down against her opponent's mound, moaning at how warm and damp it felt.

wrestleryu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 on Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:09 pm

Hisako moaned softly as she continued to kiss her neck. As soon as she felt her position shifting, however, she'd roll with her suddenly, and try to stay on top of her.

"Mm-mm." She said, shaking her head, and would lick her lips slowly before trying to tug down her leotard down all the way, trying to get her fully nude.

Psychopatrick88

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu on Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:16 pm

"G-Gasp... n-nyahhh...." Aiko started to squirm as she realized her sensuous strategy was only making Hisako more aggressive.

Her struggling did little good to stop her horny opponent though, rather unwittingly cooperating with her actions.

With a pink blush on her shocked face, the cute gymnast could hear and feel her leotard ripping apart. "Oh.. n-noo..."

wrestleryu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu on Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:17 pm

"G-Gasp... n-nyahhh...." Aiko started to squirm as she realized her sensuous strategy was only making Hisako more aggressive.

Her struggling did little good to stop her horny opponent though, rather unwittingly cooperating with her actions.

With a pink blush on her shocked face, the cute gymnast could hear and feel her leotard ripping apart. "Oh.. n-noo..."

wrestleryu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 on Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:32 pm

Hisako grinned as she managed to tear off the leotard and leave her fully nude. She then leaned down to lock lips with her once more, and slid a hand down to pump two fingers inside of her, pinning her shoulders down in the process as she started to work her up. The ref began counting upon realizing the girls shoulders were down.

"1!"

Psychopatrick88

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu on Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:41 pm

"MMM...!! mmnn...." Aiko's muffled scream of embarassement subsided into a moan as she started to give into Hisako's deep kiss and her lustful fingering.

She laid down squirming softly, the ref-girl's voice so smothered, so far as she hear her counting: " One..." "S-So embarassing..." "TWO....." "..so wonderful...".

Suddnely, she was snapped back to reality as she realized the match was going to come to an end yet: her legs kicked out from the pin, allowing her to rise a shoulder off the mat just in time, and also breaking their kiss.

As a side effect of her sudden movement, Hisako's finger's sunk deeper into Aiko's privates, causing her to scream in pleasure and pain: "NYAAAAAHHHH....!"

wrestleryu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 on Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:14 pm

Hisako continued to lock lips with her, almost having her pinned down for the three count. She kept her body down on top of Aiko, and slid her tongue into her mouth while pumping two fingers in and out of her a little faster.

Psychopatrick88

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:18 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top