by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 144 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 144 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Lu Zhou Yi vs. Nikolette Tessla

3 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Lu Zhou Yi vs. Nikolette Tessla - Page 7 Empty Re: Lu Zhou Yi vs. Nikolette Tessla

Post by Tanosh Fri Jan 22, 2010 3:22 am

Her eyes went fully closed for a moment before opening, as though to eradicate the last of a swimming feeling before she took her steps towards the stage. Yi walked up, and swung her left leg through the ropes, ducked under, and brought her right leg over with some amount of composure. The former sailor found the posture she had been performing earlier was not as easy to carry now. When Nikolette asked if she were mute, she simply shook her head. The historian was not a mute at all.

Tanosh

Back to top Go down

Lu Zhou Yi vs. Nikolette Tessla - Page 7 Empty Re: Lu Zhou Yi vs. Nikolette Tessla

Post by Tatyina Fri Jan 22, 2010 3:36 am

Nikolette shrugged at her answer. She seemed satisfiied enough. She then rested her hands on Yi's shoulders and looked the Chinese woman in the eyes. "I'm not really the kinda person who really knows what ta do in this kkinda situation. "I ain't lookin ta beat ya up. I ain't some kinda sadist or anythin like that. And even though yer a pretty hot stuff..." She blushed a little. "I ain't lookin fer anythin like that. This ain't one of them hentai matches and outsidea them I got enough on my plate ta keep me full for ever." She looked past Yi and grinned at Satomi.

"But... I can't just let this opportunity go to wais, right?" She said. "Well how about this? Why don't ya just give us all a nice peek. That ain't so bad right?" She would then slide her hand from a shoulder to the zipper of Yi's coveralls, tugging on it playfully.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanosh Fri Jan 22, 2010 3:50 am

Maroon eyes locked with Nikolette's own as she began explaining her general aversion to actually having a prisoner. Yi could not allow this situation to be a total loss. If Nikolette left her up here alone, this loss would have no reconciliation. Yi blushed at the compliment, Nikolette was good at that sort of thing, but eyes widened as the mechanic grasped the zipper of the coverall and playfully acted as though she were going to unzip the coverall. Cuffed hands reached out to tug at Nikolette's own overalls, only able to grasp the hips and pull Nikolette closer. A soft voice could barely be heard over the crowd, "Don't leave me up here..." There may not have been another chance to make the request, from a distance it was tough to even see that Yi's lips had moved, perhaps it was some residual violence still in the wrestler that caused this. Yi'd compose herself, and again find that the task was a bit more difficult than she was presently capable.

Tanosh

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:04 am

Nikolette's eyes widened at the words she then grinned. "You should have just said somethin the first time!" She pulled Yi close as though the too of them having a conversation was something very secretive. "Leave you here? What... did you think I was just going to strip you and leave you out int he ring?" She said with a raised eybrow.

"Well... I did think about it, but what's wrong with showing off a little bit of your body? It's not like you shouldn't be proud and it's not like I was going to strip you naked... I'm not cruel... But why don't you want me to leave you here? I don't really see what the big deal is."

Last edited by 445 on Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:18 am; edited 1 time in total

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanosh Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:24 am

Eyes widened as she was pulled in close by her captor, her hands pressing between their hips as they secretly conversed in front of the audience. A nod was given, but as they were cheek to cheek this would not be seen so much as it would be felt, partially by her chin touching into Nikolette's shoulder, and partially by the obtusely angled ponytail that stuck out of the right side if Yi's head wafting into brush the left side of the mechanic's face. To the crowd, it must have seemed like a yo-yo act, like Nikolette had been toying with the proximity of Yi. When she was again released, Yi would stumble back a half a step and watch her captor.

The pounding in her left chest was so violent that she could have sworn someone could see the fabric of her coveralls moving in rhythm. Yi had never been at the mercy of another in front of a crowd before.

Tanosh

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:34 am

Nikolette raised her eyebrow. "Silent treatment again?" She said. "Well I dunno bout that." She stepped forward and grabbed Yi's zipper and tugged Yi forward. She would then begin to slowly pull down, revealing even more of Yi's cleavage. "Hey think about it this way, They'll pretty much be able to see as much of me as they will of you.." She said. Though because of the bulky clothes it was still hard to see Nikolette's rather large chest. Only some of the clinging showed that she was quite the woman behind all her clothes.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanosh Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:42 am

She nodded, almost obediently as she was pulled forward by her zipper and it was slowly zipped down. Eyes closed as she fought the urge to take Nikolette by the hand and somehow wrestle for her freedom. Yi had lost. She had to keep some honor to her, even if it meant losing some dignity. Given what she had found out about this league, the historian knew she would not remain fully clothed very long coming in.

Underneath her red coveralls, as Nikolette unzipped further, was a black bra, holding her chest firmly in place for the duration of the fight. The bra itself was not tied with string, but rather a band of elastic ran around her midsection, presumably hooking at the back. Two black Bcup triangles firmly imprisoned a C cup chest, and straps from these triangles connected, presumably along her shoulder blades in the back. Her face was slowly taking on the same redness of her coverall.

Tanosh

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:54 am

Nikolette slowly zipped down the coveralls as the audience hooted and hollered. Nikolette blushed as she gazed at the oriental beautyy's form. "Sheesh..." She said. "Ya know it's REAL temptin ta do more than this...' She said hoping Yi would take the compliment. She zipped the coveralls down further, revealing Yi's stomach and panty line. "Go ahead, show em what ya got!" She said in an encouraging tone.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanosh Fri Jan 22, 2010 5:02 am

As she was unzipped further she seemed to swallow and decide upon resolve rather than cowardice. She rolled her shoulders back and let the back of her coverall fall. Her arms were stuck in the sleeves, and that alone kept the coveralls from falling all the way to her ankles. Very slowly, she slipped her left foot behind her so that she could turn to face the crowd and show off her body. There wasn't much 'showing off' just as there was not much 'strutting' when she had come to the stage. She turned back to face Nikolette, wondering what the mechanic would do next.

Tanosh

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Jan 22, 2010 5:10 am

Nikolette smiled and then posed to offer Yi up to the crowd for oggling. They cheered and She couldn't help but run her hands from the sides of Yi's breasts to her hips. "Yeah, that's really nice." She said blushing some more. "Geeze..." She panted a little bit. "Well. Yer almost done." She said. "This wasn't so bad was it? Ya know if it were someone else they mighta just beat ya up or even worse. Seen somegirls get fucked silly out here!" Her eyes seemed to widen in concern. "Just give a little catwalk an then twirl. " She said and grinned as she pulled her hand back and gave Yi a firm slap on her butt.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next