by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 147 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 144 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, SigmaMorgan, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Slumber party!

2 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Slumber party! - Page 3 Empty Re: Slumber party!

Post by Jessica Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:00 pm

"Oooh, I see.." The orange girl said, a little disappointed. "That means you dont live with your parents. That's good!" She said, trying to see the bright side of that. But as she thought about that, another question came out of her mouth. "Then... you live all alone?" She couldnt avoid asking, feeling really curious about her friend. This wasnt the first person she wanted to know more about, but most of the other 'victims' of her questions had already abandoned her.

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/members-blogs-f42/jessica-s-crew-t2115.html:2wqwu7zy][size=150:2wqwu7zy]Jessica's Maids[/url:2wqwu7zy]

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:09 pm

"Hmm? No, I've recently gotten a roommate," Kanai said, "Her name's Sachiyo Tokegara, she's also a wrestler here. Curiously enough, she's an actual catgirl!" Kanai seemed glad to share this info, because she found Sachi cute and obviously exotic. She did treat her like a person though, unlike most other people who either saw her as a freak or as a toy.

"You know, you could use a roommate yourself," Kanai said, "I mean, you live alone, it probably gets lonely right?"

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:29 pm

"Oh, a catgirl~! I always waanted to meet one!" Jessica jumped up to her feet and off the bed, bringing her arms up. She was so excited! Then she heard Kanai interrupting her joy. "Aaactuaally, I just moved in here. Thought of getting a roommate, but I dont think anyone would like to share an apartment with me..." The orange girl got a little depressed, but that would only last a couple of seconds. "Oh, oh! I know! How about we call that Sachi-Sachi girl to come spend the night with us~?" She asked, forgetting completely about the not-having-a-roommate stuff and just wanting to hear what Kanai said to her propposal.

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/members-blogs-f42/jessica-s-crew-t2115.html:2wqwu7zy][size=150:2wqwu7zy]Jessica's Maids[/url:2wqwu7zy]

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:42 pm

"Oh I'm sure there's plenty of people who would be willing to move in with you!" Kanai said, "I mean, not everyone has the means to live like you do, and there's plenty of nice people who would love to have a nice place to stay." Her place was much larger and nicer than Jessica's, of course, but it wouldn't do to have that air of snobby richness with her new friend.

When Jessica asked for Sachi to come over, Kanai thought about it. She didn't actually see Sachi at home today, and was rather worried about where she was. Luckily, a few weeks back, Kanai had gotten Sachi a cell phone so they could keep in touch when they're not around, so Kanai nodded and took out her cell, quickly dialing Sachi's number.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:06 am

Jessica hopped up and down in joy as Kanai accepted to call Sachi. "Yaaay~!" She couldnt help but start celebrating, but then she noticed her friend was about to make a call, so she just sat down on her bed and remained quietly, thinking she'd be able to hear Sachi's voice through the cellphone.

"Meow...?" The catgirl was walking the streets when suddenly she heard her cellphone beep. She wondered if that was Kanai, but there was no other way to find out but answering. She pulled the phone out of her pocket and brought it up to her cute cat ear. "Hello~?" She didnt know who it was because she didnt even looked at the phone's screen when she grabbed it.

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:10 am

When she heard the call go through, Kanai smiled. It seemed that Sachi was actually using it. "Hey there my favorite little catgirl!" Kanai said, "I didn't see you at home today. Where did you go?" She would first talk to Sachi for a little bit, before asking her to come over to Jessica's place.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:26 am

Sachi turned her head and brought the phone to her other ear before answering to Kanai. "I was at the market." She started explaining. "Today's the 31st day after I moved in to your place...! I.. wanted to surprise you with a little party, just for the two of us..." The catgirl finished as she blushed darkly, thinking about the million and one of things they could do when she came back home. That... if Kanai was at home. "Where are you~? I hear some giggling over theree~!" She said, her cat ears being able to listen to Jessica's soft giggles.

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:33 am

"Well ummm..." Kanai said. Sachi seemed rather excited about the surprise party she was going to throw, and Kanai didn't know how she would react to the invitation. "Well, no harm in telling her," Kanai said, "It's not like I'm leaving her alone or anything."

"Actually, I'm calling to invite you to another party!" Kanai said, "I've met a new friend today, Jessica. She's invited the both of us over for a party at her place. Come on over, and bring all the things you bought too! We're having a sleepover!"

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:39 pm

"Oh, oh! Another party~! I'll go right away! Just let me grab my pajamas and I'll go~!" Sachi started hopping excitedly in the place, feeling pretty happy with being invited to a sleepover. "Jessica? Is she the one giggling?" She asked as she moved the phone to her other cat ear, not really caring that people found out she was a catgirl. After meeting Kanai, she felt proud of being one.

"Anywaay, text me the adress, I'll go as soon as I get changed, mkaay?" She said, waiting for her friend's answer before hanging up.

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:46 pm

Kanai took her phone away from her ear. "She's coming," Kanai said to Jessica. Then she quickly sent off a text to Sachi, telling her the address she needed to come to. Then she turned to Jessica.

"One thing though," Kanai said, "Don't try to pull her tail or pet her head or anything like that. She's still sensitive to being treated like a pet all her life, and wouldn't like it much."

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next