by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 197 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 196 Guests :: 3 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Senpai Spar (for Anegge and Psychopatrick88)

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Senpai Spar (for Anegge and Psychopatrick88) Empty Senpai Spar (for Anegge and Psychopatrick88)

Post by Yatori Wed Jun 11, 2008 6:10 am

Previously: After rookies Amami Haruka and Hitamura Haruko finished their spar, their self-appointed senpai Shizuku Yatori and Katherine "Pussy" Willows decided to show their kohei what they knew by sparring themselves...

"I wonder," Pussy mentioned. "Given that I didn't just get my back split in two by Haruko, how would you feel about having a light spar to show the girls a move or two, Miss Suzuki?"

"Why not?" Yatori agreed, and beckoned Katie into the ring. "Show me yours, and I'll show you mine."

INACTIVE
Friction: Yatori; Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; Alternative: Harumi; Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Senpai Spar (for Anegge and Psychopatrick88) Empty Re: Senpai Spar (for Anegge and Psychopatrick88)

Post by anegge Wed Jul 02, 2008 3:30 am

(I knew I forgot one.)

Pussy gracefully pulled herself up rolling in beneath the ropes and standing near the center of the ring. She wasn't exactly the most intimidating of people physically and even that lost something when she was wearing her old grey sweatsuit. "Five seconds to a submission then?" she inquired, "It won't teach Haruko much if I end up whopping you the way I did her."

Pussy reached down to pull her shirt up and then paused, "Oh, I don't really want to wrestle in these baggy clothes and I understand you're not really the modest type, so if you don't mind." She relieved herself of both the top and bottom leaving her clad in only panties and bra tossing her former ensemble over the ropes for Haruko to catch. "Okay, come at me, then." she finished motioning at Yatori to begin.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Senpai Spar (for Anegge and Psychopatrick88) GXChUKwSenpai Spar (for Anegge and Psychopatrick88) 1BElGMISenpai Spar (for Anegge and Psychopatrick88) UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Senpai Spar (for Anegge and Psychopatrick88) Empty Re: Senpai Spar (for Anegge and Psychopatrick88)

Post by Psychopatrick88 Wed Jul 02, 2008 3:42 am

Haruko blinked for a second when Katie talked to her, nodding slowly before catching the clothes, blushing softly as she placed them in a chair, turning to watch the match

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Wed Jul 02, 2008 4:00 am

Yatori grinned. "Ooh, you're more shrew than kitty," she observed. "Shrews are the fiercest critters on Earth per ounce, you know.

"I see we think on the same wavelengths," she further commented as Katie undressed. Yatori, too, divested herself of her shirt and short pants, knowing from her experience in apartment wrestling that clothes really got in the way of fun. "Haruka-chan!" she called out as she pitched her clothes to her kohai.

"Ganbatte, Yatori-senpai!" the embarassed but excited girl cheered.

"Haii, haii." Yatori considered how to approach the smaller Katie. "Might as well start with the usual." She held up her hands for a test of strength, and closed in...

INACTIVE
Friction: Yatori; Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; Alternative: Harumi; Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Fri Jul 04, 2008 4:25 am

Pussy raised her hands up to meet Yatori, letting the larger girl have her test. She kept a close eye on the Italian's face as she gave a tiny bit of ground resisting the girl's push handily for the moment. She watched her opponent for signs that she would be putting more significant strength into a push, something she was unlikely to be able to resist with like force due to her height disadvantage.

--
Pussy will wait for Yatori to through more weight behind her push and then try to roll onto her back and monkey flip the girl over her head.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Senpai Spar (for Anegge and Psychopatrick88) GXChUKwSenpai Spar (for Anegge and Psychopatrick88) 1BElGMISenpai Spar (for Anegge and Psychopatrick88) UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Fri Jul 04, 2008 4:57 am

Yatori grinned as she pushed at Katie. Haru-chan's watching me wrestle. Got to work hard...

With this in mind, she will suddenly relax- and break out of her favorite move. As Katie will still be pushing at her, thinking to resist Yatori's usual forward drive, Yatori expects momentum to propel Katie into her arms. A brief bear hug to teach the smaller girl that size matters, pinning Katie's arms to her sides, and then Yatori will go for a belly-to-belly suplex!

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Sat Jul 05, 2008 6:53 am

Suddenly, Yatori stopped pushing sending Pussy sliding forward towards her. Pussy's eyebrows shot up. Instinctualy, the feeling of beating the larger girl in the test felt wrong, and as soon as Yatori broke her grip she shot her hands up into the air as if the girl were holding her hostage.

Her instincts proved right, Yatori clasped down on her waist before the cat could do anything more, but had failed to capture her arms as she had hoped. Pussy brought her hands down and tapped Yatori on the shoulders lightly. "Bell clap," she intoned informatively. Her statement quickly turned to a yelp as the younger wrestler followed up with suplex sending her to the canvas suddenly.

Pussy found herself impressed by the Italian's creativity already but didn't want to hang around to find out what was next. She began to roll away from her opponent making to move up to her knees once she had gained some distance.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Sat Jul 05, 2008 7:04 am

Yatori twisted so that she ended up on her belly. "What was that about a bell clap?" the puzzled mafiosi asked, not knowing the pro wrestling move used to break out of bearhugs because it was a strike, which made the move nonexistent as far as Ya-chan was concerned.

She lithely scrambled after the fleeing Katie on arms and knees, appearing rather like a panther pursuing prey. Soon as Katie got on her knees, Yatori pounced. "Rowr!"

If Katie is facing her, Yatori goes for a body splash that she coverts into a face smother. If Katie has her back to her, Yatori goes for a sleeper.

A waist scissors will follow both plans ASAP, though considering the size disparity between them, Yatori will probably end up trapping Katie's legs instead...

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Sat Jul 05, 2008 7:57 am

Pussy was facing Yatori as she got to her knees, but this time she was prepared for a quick change of pace this time as she caught Yatori's feral pursuit of her. Quickly Pussy slid her right leg out to one side. She leaned to the left at the last moment and as Yatori sprung at her slung her left arm around to catch Yatori under her armpit and adjust her motion so that the mafioso would slide off to her right as she fell.

It would mitigate the force of the collision, not negate it, but Yatori would be the one to find her waist caught, in a side scissors. In addition, Pussy might be able to catch Yatori's left arm in a half nelson in the confusion.

(OOC~Tell me here if you're totally confused. It's a bit hard to describe.)

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Sun Jul 06, 2008 6:34 am

(OOC: I got it)

The pouncing Yatori grunted in surprise as Katie caught her waist with a scissors, then trapped her left arm in a half nelson. Huffing at the pressure on her waist, she grabbed at the hand holding her left arm in place, using her strength and reach advantage over Katie to try and free herself from what might have been a more dangerous position given a bigger opponent.

If she gets free, Yatori will try to swiftly convert Katie's scissors into a Boston Crab, a reversal she hadn't done in a while, since no one got to put a scissors on her during her past few matches.

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next