Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 131 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 129 Guests :: 3 Bots

saryakimura96, skip-stop

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 5:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Night Ambush! (for Raiye-san)

2 posters

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Night Ambush! (for Raiye-san) - Page 10 Empty Re: Night Ambush! (for Raiye-san)

Post by Yatori Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:59 am

Yatori's answering moan was hungry and expectant. The way Zasashi pleased her buttocks was new and enticing. Usually her lovers would play with her breasts or sex. This was a change, and a very nice change.

"Only the ones I like... and I like you a lot..."

And mafiosi would hungrily kiss kunoichi, satisfied with words, wanting their bodies to do all the talking now, Yatori stroking her whole body into Zasashi's front, rubbing breasts and nipples and skin and sex lips and emergent clits together for a sensual sensory overload.

INACTIVE
Friction: Yatori; Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; Alternative: Harumi; Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:42 am

Zasashi's face couldn't be any more red then it was now, the kiss was nice and pleasant, she even pressed her own lips back against Yatori's, also trying to snake her tongue inside Yatori's mouth, quite a bold move for someone who was very fragile towards this kind of affection not long ago. Her breasts pressed and rubbed along Yatori's, which send chills down the kunoichi's spine, Yatori was really making Zasashi feels excited, her arms coming tightly around Yatori's body now, to hold the girl close and not wanting to let go, the feeling was just too good for her.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Sat Jul 24, 2010 4:11 pm

Yatori let her tongue be enveloped by Zasashi's tongue, accepted being the receiver instead of the giver. The mafiosi was done guiding her student. Now it was the kunoichi's turn to take charge, to translate the excitement in arms and breasts and lips into an expression that their sexes could release. She sensed Zasashi was coming close to a climax now, and while Yatori wanted to cum alongside her, she would leave it in the blue-haired girl's body to bring her along for the sexual rollercoaster ride.

INACTIVE
Friction: Yatori; Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; Alternative: Harumi; Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sat Aug 07, 2010 4:41 am

Zasashi took it upon herself to overtake Yatori with her arousal, which was at it's peak, this is the first time the kunoichi became sexual but she was getting good at it thanks to Yatori, she pressed further forward, rubbing and bumping her moist sex upon the Mafioso's, eagerly wanting to bring them both into a orgasm, her tongue slithered around Yatori's tongue, wanting to feel every inch of it.

Her arms wrapped a little tighter around Yatori's rear and pulling it upwards which in turn pressed the sex of Yatori back against her own, moaning loudly within the girl's mouth.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:33 pm

Yatori let herself be swept away by the flood of Zasashi's eagerness. Mafiosi and kunoichi coiled around each other tighter and tighter, thrust harder and fiercer into each other, until they seemed one indivisible being that pulsed to their combined wishes, stirred into an eruption. "Zasashi," she moaned, ready and willing to cum now, "Now..."

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:12 pm

Zasashi had left herself tensed up for a few seconds, her actions became harder and faster, listening to the mafiosi's words, it wasn't long before Zasashi gasped out sharply, her tongue moving like a snake. coiling around her victim and refused to let go while her orgasm started to rage out like never before, arms shifted up to tightly clamp them around the girl's lower back and hugging her tightly, she didn't allow Yatori to move untill her orgasm would subside.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Tue Aug 31, 2010 4:36 am

Yatori not only orgasmed together with Zasashi, but tried to outdo her lover's paroxysms, the mafiosi powerfully clutching back with her legs and arms and tongue even as the kunoichi crushed her within rigid coils, the two girls squeezing every drop out of their bodies, their cum slapping together fiercely. Still, she was amazed and delighted at how evenly matched they were all throughout the contest, up to when they finally went limp together in each other's arms.

When she finally regained enough strength to speak, it was to admire her partner, her hug appreciative. "Zasashi... you're incredible... you're so strong and sexy... you make me want to prove myself better than you by defeating and dominating you... and yet if you're the one who defeats me, I think I'll be even happier..."

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Tue Aug 31, 2010 4:44 pm

That sweet moment of bliss had never left Zasashi, even after her orgasm had died down and leaving her sex wet from both her and Yatori's juices. Drops of sweat had were raining down from Zasashi's body, the kunoichi was really spent after yet another orgasm Yatori managed to get from her. It was odd for Zasashi to think about it.. But this was the very first time she could actually the very first time she felt this good about what she had done. Her head tilted to the side, her gaze went down to the Mafiosi's eyes, a sort of loving motion were in the kunoichi's eyes, Yatori's words had hit Zasashi in a why that she actually was tempted to ambush Yatori some more times, which was off course off the organization's record.

" I.. Thank you.. Yatori.. I do not regret.. Having done this with you.. "

One of Zasashi's hands lifted upwards, the tips of her fingers gently dancing and tapping their path up to the side of Yatori's neck, her palm pressed against it, her thumb positioned it'sself upon Yatori's cheek and soon enough it started to move in perfectly circles along the warm skin of her opponent, this was truly something Zasashi was new to but Yatori had given the kunoichi the courage to do new things.

" I hope this will not be our last bout.. I still have much to learn.. Much to.. "

Her other hand dropped down, it wanted it's old position back, which was the Mafiosi's butt cheek, clenching it gently against her palm, massaging it with a rough but still loving motion, which Zasashi hoped was enough to make Yatori feel that the kunoichi was not unaccustomed towards the Mafiosi's now that her arousal was gone. She was hesitant to ask but the way she was now, it was going to be hard to leave, let alone move in this state.

" Yatori, do you mind if I... Use your shower..? I don't think I can leave in this shape. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Mon Sep 06, 2010 5:18 am

Yatori saw the attraction in Zasashi's eyes. She enjoyed the fingers dancing up her neck and onto her cheek, returned it with her own loving caress. Each and every single word from her lips, she etched them in her mind and heart.

"Sure," she whispered. "But... before that... pin me... in the most humiliating way you can think of... like stepping on my pussy while I lay on the floor... that way... you can tell your bosses that you pinned me after beating me in a hard fight. You can get the picture from Damian. He'll give it to you when you leave."

Her body loosened, went limp upon Zasashi, offering to be positioned however needed for their photo shoot, leaving it up to Zasashi's imagination.

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Mon Sep 06, 2010 6:30 am

Zasashi thought about it at first, her eyes remained on Yatori, she leaned in close to kiss Yatori on the cheeks, she knew what kind of pin she would give Yatori, sliding her lips over to Yatori's ear and whispers into it. " Mm.. Then I'll call this the Yatori Tamer.. "

Zasashi shifted, working Yatori onto her back and grabbing the mafiosi's legs to pull her lower body up in the air. She stepped over the right leg, positioning her own moist pussy over her opponent's, pressing them together again for a mutual kiss. She then lowered herself to level her down infront of Yatori's, one hand pushing the girl's right left down untill it was close to the side of her head. Her other leg went over Yatori's free one and pushed it back, forcing the Mafiosi to do a sort of split with her legs. She then leaned in the bite upon the side of Yatori's neck, giving it a gentle suckle.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next