Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 51 users online :: 6 Registered, 0 Hidden and 45 Guests :: 2 Bots

HighFly, Kelsea, LARIATO, Link-mon, RadiantKarna332, shanecawf

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Cecilia Northman
#1 contender
Kyoko Akan

Tag team Champions
The Imperial Order
#1 contenders
Sonic Boom

Kawaii Champion
Under Contention (in a fatal fourway)
#1 contender

Hardcore Champion
Silver Ace
#1 contender
???

Friction Hentai Champion
Minerva Larsen
#1 contender
Ari Nagawa

Entropy Champion
Valley Doll
#1 contender
Alicia Wells

Softcore Champion
Under Contention (in an elimination chamber)
#1 contender

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Clyde Gastin
#1 contender
Killer King & Reira Kirishima

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
Abigail Adams & Jenny Quick

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
Soledad Vega
#1 contender
David Blake

Reduced Post Rate

Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:14 pm by RadiantKarna332

For those who are currently roleplaying with me in threads, you guys may have noticed my reduced post rate. I'm sorry for being so late to inform you guys about this, but due to some real-life businesses, I have no choice but to post infrequently compared to usual. I'm so sorry about that.

So, I will return to my normal schedule next week, so please don't worry about me not posting. Have a nice day. Very Happy

Comments: 3

Catching up and stuff

Wed Jun 28, 2017 4:19 am by LARIATO

Hey guys.

First, trying to finally get my ass in gear and get caught up with threads and everything. Pretty sure I've finally posted to all active threads I'm involved with now. But I can be very scatterbrained and forgetful at times. So if anyone's got an active thread still waiting for a post for me, it probably just means I've forgotten, so PLEASE let me know about it so I can get on that asap.

And second, I'm aware it took me a long ass time to get around to a lot of these posts, and some …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Active Kawaiis

Sat Jun 24, 2017 1:25 am by Daaharu

Hey, guys. I'm hoping to get a sense from everyone of where the active kawaii girls are at. No guarantees or anything, but I am looking to figure out who is out there consistently making matches because we are looking to inject some new blood into the kawaii title scene, and I don't want to have tunnel vision on just the players and characters I know.

So, if you've got a kawaii girl who's had at least one match and is currently active, can you let me know either here or via PM or IM? This …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 6

Night Ambush! (for Raiye-san)

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Night Ambush! (for Raiye-san)

Post by Yatori on Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:23 pm

Yatori approved of her opponent's cooperation. This was looking up to be a serious fight with potential for fun afterwards. She squared her shoulders and assumed her own stance. Mentally she compared herself and Zasashi. They looked like a perfect match, more or less.

"Agreed. But if I win, you will spend the night with me. I promise you that you will enjoy it. Is that fair with you?"

INACTIVE: Friction: Yatori; Friction - Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; [b]Friction - Alternative: Harumi; [b]Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

RETIRED: Nina & Anna

Yatori

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno on Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:31 pm

" A-A night..? "

Zasashi was startled for a moment... Spending a night with her enemy, she didn't even like being too close around someone but with this bet.. Still, Yatori seemed like a good person, even if she almost took advantage of Zasashi, releasing a gentle sigh and smiled before nodding.

" Fine.. I guess one night wouldn't hurt. "

Hug to see the full roster.
Cirno

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori on Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:38 pm

Yatori hid her delight at Zasashi's growing trust in her. She wouldn't misplace that trust. In fact, she planned to make it worth every moment for both of them.

But that was in the near future. And only if she defeated Zasashi in combat.

"Then it's a deal," she concluded. "The rules and stakes are set. Now we decide it with our skills and bodies." Yatori smiled. "Come at me, Zasashi," she challenged, ready to receive.

INACTIVE: Friction: Yatori; Friction - Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; [b]Friction - Alternative: Harumi; [b]Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

Yatori

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno on Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:40 pm

Zasashi didn't waste a second when Zasashi told her to attack her, not underestimating Yatori but still enough to make te first move, running straight towards her and moved to the right, bringing her leg up and tried to send it straight towards Yatori's side.

" Don't mind if I will! "

Cirno

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori on Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:49 pm

"Ooof!" The leg strike drove Yatori a few inches over the tiles, got a sharp grunt out of her- and allowed her to clamp both her arms around Zasashi's legs, Yatori being a lefty and thus more predisposed to defend from that direction. She spared the quickest of grins to Zasashi before flipping the naked ninja girl bust first into the floor.

Stepping over the fallen Zasashi, Yatori would then seat herself on Zasashi's butt for a quick but effective one leg boston crab hold.

Yatori

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno on Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:52 pm

Zasashi grinned when she managed to hit Yatori but then blinked when her leg was taken, then with a yelp as fell onto her stomach and groaned lowly. The kunoichi blushed darkly and closed her eyes tightly when Yatori took a seat on her rear and pulled on her leg, crying out softly as she tried to kick her leg out of Yatori's grasp.

Cirno

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori on Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:01 pm

Yatori took out as much as she could from Zasashi while her hold lasted. But when the kunoichi kicked out of the boston crab, the mafiosi simply leaned backwards until she was back-to-bare-back with her opponent, practically lying on top of Zasashi. Once there, she'd throw her arm over Zasashi's head and into her throat for a reverse sleeper on their backs across the floor.

Yatori

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno on Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:09 pm

Zasashi was relieved when she managed to kick out of the hold but then felt Yatori laying on her back and her rear pressed against Yatori's. She blushed darkly as she tried to crawl out from underneath her but was caught in a reverse sleeper hold, her eyes widened as her body twitched underneath Yatori's, her hands coming up to try and remove the arms from her head and throat.

" G-Gah! "

Cirno

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori on Sun Jan 31, 2010 5:41 am

With the crook of her right elbow pushing firmly into Zasashi's throat and her hands locking the hold together, Yatori now sought to wrap her legs around her opponent's left leg. That would give her a secure grip, allow her to leaned forward.

Doing so, the mafiosi' arm would choke Zasashi, would try to force the kunoichi to arch as well, Not particularly painful, but draining.

Yatori

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno on Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:08 am

Zasashi could only gasp out painfully as Yatori locked her in good, her hands still trying to remove that arm from her throat or atleast push it away a litle so she could breath, her eyelids closed tightly as she just didn't seem to get Yatori to budge and to be honest Zasashi herself was quite impressed by such a hold coming from Yatori.. Still she refused to give in to her this easily and kept on trying.

Cirno

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top