Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 178 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 178 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Like a walk in the park

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Like a walk in the park - Page 4 Empty Re: Like a walk in the park

Post by Cirno Fri Dec 18, 2009 2:29 am

Shanari would smile as she pulled down Sarah to lay ontop of her, keeping the girl's hands caught in her own but less painfull, staring into her eyes lovingly now before releasing a sigh.

" I can offer you a place to stay, where you can sleep, eat, stuff like that and get in shape for that take over aswell as beating down opponents. You don't have to take it but mind you that I'm still the only person you got that does not want to bury you. While you stay with me I'll give you the details about the take over and what needs to be done, afterwards I'd kindly ask you to leave once I have the chance to grab the jewel. But off course, you don't believe in that possessive shit, do you? If only you could see Cerbera. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Fri Dec 18, 2009 2:44 am

Sarah was still in a fair amount of pain even if Shanari had eased up, glaring at the girl with watery eyes. She hated being at this girl's mercy like this. But she didn't know what to do to get out of this, nor did she have the confidence to do so.

"Are you out of your mind?" Sarah growled dangerously. "You think I want to be with you? You're a fucking nut case! One minute you're my friend, the next you say you're leaving, and now you're saying you care about me? Are you completely fucked in the head or just stupid?! I don't need you, you dumb whore!" She struggled to break free now without putting pain on her hands.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Fri Dec 18, 2009 2:51 am

" Who used who first..? "

She suddenly glared coldly up at Sarah, releasing one of her hands though only to gently place her index finger underneath each eye to wipe the tears away.

" You first tried to use me when I was insane though it actually turned out quite a.. Erotic night, then used me to try and lure Cerbera in a trap, have Nha attacking me in my sleep and what exactly did I do.. Oh yeah.. I left you when we managed to beat those two, I kicked away Karina's guitar when she tried to hit you with it and I've watched over you a few times and now trying to make you leader of the Era of Hell so I can rest in peace.. "

Her look then went sad as she released Sarah completely when she was struggling, not wanting to hurt her.

" You can leave if you do not wish to take my offer and remain insecure about your strength and confidence... But. I'm really trying trying to help you, please understand that. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:12 am

Sarah gasped when one of her fists was released, wincing as she tried to fight through the remaining pain. Adittedly she had used Shanari firt, but as soon as she got a liitle tough with the girl she took off running. Then she suddenly appeared to help her against Karina, even though she didn't really need it.

She gasped again when her other hand was released, and she rubbed each of them in the other to ease the pain. "None of that changes anything," Sarah stated coldly. "You could have stayed with me and everything would have been gravy. Don't try to make this my fault." She was still on top of Shanari, and she continued to glare down at her. "If you care so much about me, why did you leave?"
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Fri Dec 18, 2009 9:58 am

" I actually like staying with you. Most fun I had in my whole life though.. With the fight against Nha and Sha my position in the Era of Hell was not only endanger, we were endanger because of them, it would've taken one of them to tell Cerbera and I'd have her hunting me down. So instead I went to Lute to talk it out for both of us. Which she luckily understood. I didn't want to see you get hurt, Sarah.. Please believe me. "

She'd lay calmly upon her back with Sarah ontop of her, continueing to look up at her and released a small sigh.

" I would never do anything to hurt you.. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Fri Dec 18, 2009 8:48 pm

Sarah continued to glare down at the girl, scoffing at her concern. She was hardly worried about Cerbera or the other members of the Era of Hell, and Nha and Sha worked specifically for her now. It was hardly an issue for her.

Sarah would roughly grab Shanari by her collar, bringing her up to snarl right in her face. "If I needed someone to worry about me, I'd look for my deadbeat of a mom. Don't try to sugercoat the fact that it was you who ended this."
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Fri Dec 18, 2009 9:00 pm

Shanari simply smiled when she was pulled up to face Sarah, shaking her head a bit.

" It was never something, was it? With me partially insane and with you using that.. It never begun... So let's start one now where we can make both our interests come true. What have you got to lose, Sarah? "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Fri Dec 18, 2009 9:09 pm

Sarah scowled at Shanari's smile, hating it and hating her. "What have I got to lose?" she growled lowly. "Quite a bit actually. Know why?" Suddenly she'd throw Shanari by her still held collar, looking to toss her right into the pond where the swans swam. "I'm straight, stupid!!!"
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Fri Dec 18, 2009 9:52 pm

When Shanari was thrown towards the pond, suddenly something changed with the Russian, a suddenly dark glare once more found it's way in her eyes and managed to get her foot against the ground so she would stop infront of the pond and without a second afterward she rushed back to Sarah and grabbed her by the throat and pressing her fingernails straight against her skin and slowly piercing it, glaring up at Sarah with her ghastly red eyes, almost possessive.

" .... You think you can get away with alot of stuff since you know that I love you, don't you? I would like nothing more then to cut my nails straight through your throat and leave you here to bleed but you see, I think we could really have something special if you just try hard enough.. Don't you agree... "

Her eyes suddenly narrowed, giving Sarah a deadly glare, almost as if killing her with her eyes.

" ..Sarah? "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:28 pm

"Gack!!" Sarah gasped. Immediately her hands went to Shanari's wrists as her hands clamped around her throat. Not only could she not breath but the nails digging into her flesh were really hurting her. She couldn't pry Shanari's hands off. Why? Why was she becoming so weak? "Let...go!" Sarah managed to rasp out.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next