by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 1:09 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 12:23 am

Who is online?
In total there are 103 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 103 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Ballad of a Brawler

2 posters

Page 12 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down

Ballad of a Brawler - Page 12 Empty Re: Ballad of a Brawler

Post by Darius Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:37 am

Rika flinched when Akashi grabbed her by the arm. She scowled, not liking being touched like that. She was about to tell Akashi off until she heard the sumo's plea. Rika didn't think she was doing was wrong, not after they just beat these girls. But if Akashi fet this way about it....

"Fine," she muttered, throwing the handful of change back to the knocked out girl at her feet. "You started it though."
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:15 am

Akashi lowered her head in a bow of thanks. "I started a fight!" She said sounding shocked. "You're telling me that the winner just gets to loot the loser? That's not a very good code." She said with a sigh. "Well..." She turned her head. "Let's just find the next fight... We have a long day ahead. "You can probably find a god one, right?"

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:51 am

"Code?" Rika repeated, right before she burst out laughing. "Boy, do you have a lot to learn!" She gestured for Akashi to follow her, and set off walking down the alley again. "Shouldn't be too hard. Those girls that got away hae probably called a few of their friends. All we have to do is keep walking and-"

"Hey, bitches!" No sooner did Rika explain when another nasty gang of girls appeared before them. There were more than last time, and none of them looked very happy. "Heard you were messin' with some of our friends," their leader growled, a girl with short black hair. "That true?"
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:33 am

Akashi blushed again. She didn't seem to know much about Rika's world, but she was really trying her hardest. She hoped RIka could appreciate that. She followed Rika until they came across another gang. "I guess you're right. "You ready for another one?" She said with a widening grin.

"Messing?" She said. "You mean kicvking their skanky asses!" She grinned and glanced towards Rika looking for approval.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:44 am

Rika smirked at the angy girls before her. She could almost feel how much they wanted to kick her's and Akashi's asses. "I'm always ready. It's you I'm worried about," Rika grinned, giving Akashi a thumbs up in approval.

"Shut up you cunts!" the girl screamed. But before she could even give the order to attack Rika's fist plowed into her face, sending her flying backwards into her friends. Intitally stunnedthe other girls soon attacked, and another street fight was on.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:50 am

Akashi charged in and smashed one of the girls against the wall. "You're worried about ME! Just because I don't get down and duirty doesn't mean I don't know my way around a fist." She said and leapt towards another girl who threw out a quick punch that rattled Akashi who spit and yelled out. "Arrrrgh!" She said as she aimed a punch at her throat and sent her coughing. "I've fought Sarah twice and you once. I know what down in dirty is. Plus these girls don't hit half as hard as either of you. I'm not a cream puff Rika, I'm a warrior!" As she was about to turn around, soimething hard hit her in the back of the head. It was a girl who had put on a pair of brass knuckles. Akashi fell to her knees and rubbed her head.

"Butch, What are you gonna do now?" SHe chided. "Akashi grinned and spun around and sent a punch right up between the girl's legs. "Maybe with those on you hit as hard as Sarah." She grinned before backing away to rub her head and see how Rika was fairing.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:07 am

Rika headbutted one girl to send her crumpling to the ground. "I guess you're right!" Rika called back, just before she kicked another girl straight in the crotch. "We are what you call experts in the field!" Rika suddenly cried out in pain when a lead pipe slammed against her back. These girls were much better prepared than the last ones they fought. Fighting back the pain it brought, Rika spun and clocked the girl with a clothesline across her throat.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:41 am

Akashi smiled at RIka's comments and began to wade into a few more girls. Two of them decided to try and tackle her and she spun around with each of them in to like a football player trying to drag some children wiht him while he ran for a touchdown. Finally she sat down on on and cause her to scream whil she took the other in a headbutt and suffocated her in her boob. "Damn, they just don't end do they?" She askd as she stood up. It seemed like other than a few stragglers, only thing left was their leader who had a confident smile as she ulled out a knife.

"Pretty tough when it's just fists, but what are you going to do now that things are real?" SHe said as she advanced towards Ajashi and Rika, flashing her bowie knife.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:58 am

After hammering one girl's face several times with punches Rika let go of her collar and let her slump to the pavement unconscious. She went to stand with Akashi against the few that were left. And that's when she saw the knife flash in the dark. If it was one thing you had to look out for in a street fight it was a knife, or even worse a gun. Rika didn't even think about using such things. Sarah had taught her the only thing you needed to beat someone was your own two fists.

"Carefult, Akashi," Rika muttered to the sumo, eyeing the smirking girl warily.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:06 am

Akashi's eyes widened at the sight of the Knife. She backed closer to RIka and flashed a knowing smile. "She's going to end up ripping one of our new outfits with that thing and I'm going to get really pissed." She said.

The leader seemed angered by this. "What!? Worried about ripping your clothes? What about your guts? They'll be all over this alley, bitch."

Akashi gritted her teeth but looked at RIka. "Hey, Rika?" she whispere.d "Ever play leapfrog?" She said and then charged forward. "Yaaaaa!" She screamed as she ran at the girl hoilding her arms out like she wanted to be stabbed. The girl seemed only too happy to oblige as she pulled her knife back and looked to jam it into Akashi's gut.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next