by Yori Today at 9:06 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:48 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:35 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:31 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 137 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 135 Guests :: 3 Bots

Deus001, saryakimura96

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Ballad of a Brawler

2 posters

Page 11 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down

Ballad of a Brawler - Page 11 Empty Re: Ballad of a Brawler

Post by Darius Sat Jan 02, 2010 2:55 am

Rika was shuffled along at Akashi's pace rather uickly, first stuffing her old shirt into a locker, and then stuffed inside another cab. Akashi raised an eyebow at the sumo's choice of location. She knew the area quite well, despite only being here a few months. "So, uh, where are we going now?" Rika asked curiously.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:44 am

Going to go look for Sarah-san, of course." She said giving a wink to Rika. "Did you think I forgot?" She said. After a short while the taxi pulled up to a place and Akashi paid the man and got out. Down an alley was a gang of girl's hanging around talking.

She looked at Rika and smiled. "So I'm kind of new to this but I've been thinking about it. Tell me if this works." She stepped forward and brought up her hand and cleared her throat. She then turned and flashed her skirt up to give the girls a peek and did her best to giggle. "Oh, I thought this was Harajuku..." The girls eyed her and grinned as though they saw some fresh meat.

"Hime..." They said. "We'd kick your ass all the way back there but you aren't going to have one when we're done..."

Akashi held up her nose with her mouth open as though she was going to speak the whole time. After she finished she smiled. "I guess I'll have to settle for the skank district instead!" Before they could process her barb, Akashi shouted and charged at them. She pulled her fist back and slammed her palm into the chest of one of the six girls and sent her reeling to the ground, the charge splitting up the rest of the group and disorienting them.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:08 am

Rika had been to this part of town often with Sarah, either for a fight or a good time. Most of the time it was both. She probably knew this area better than Akashi. Still, the sumo seemed to know exactly where to go after exiting the cab. They ran into a gang almost immediately after. Rika and Sarah had caused all sorts of trouble with the gangs around here. In fact, she knew this group of girls from a previous tussle. It was somewhat of an easy win for her and Sarah.

Rika's eyes widened at Akashi's attempt at baiting the girls. It seemed to work, and before she knew it they were in the middle of a brawl. Rika's instincts reacted immediately, and she grabbed the closest girl to bring in, an older looking blond girl.

"You!!" the girl shouted, clearly recognizing Rika. The young brawler grinned, and before the other girl could react she sent a fierce knee into her gut. As she doubled over Rika kneed her again in the face, sending her sprawling backwards to the pavement. The girl was down but Rika barely had time to dodge the punch of another by ducking under it. "How is this gonna help u find Sarah?" she shouted over the fight, sending a powerful uppercut into a girl's jaw.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:42 am

Akashi turned around and headbutted another gril to stun her before reached out to grab another girl's arms and get her in a bearhug. Her ear twitched when she heard Rika's words. "Oi! Any of you bitches know where we can find Sarah Gatt!?" She cried out. "Better speak up quickly before your out for a nice long nap!" She said.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:58 am

"Fuck you, skank!" one of the girls shouted, and leapt onto Akashi's back as she held her comrade in the bearhug.

Rika, more used to brawling than Akashi, had already floored two girls, and was already working over a third. After punching jabbing her fingers in the girl's eyes she sent the screaming girl flying into another, both of them falling over in a heap. She'd then grab another by her hair, and knee her in the face a couple of times. Once that stunned her she'd stuff her head between her legs, lift her up vertically, and slam her head into the pavement in a piledriver, knocking her out instantly.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:58 pm

"Wrong answer!" Akashi said as she back peddled and smashed the girl between the alley wall. She then let go of the girl who she was hugging and cocked her fist back and punched her hard, knocking her out. She looked at Rika and grinned. "This is pretty fun! No wonder you do it so much." She then say one of the girl's stirring and ran over and kicked her in the ribs. "One last chance to answer me!" She yelled. I know you know Sarah Gatt. I can see her foot print on your ass where she kicked it!" For all Akashi knew, these girls knew nothing and she just beat up some girls whose only crime was being in the wrong place at the wrong time. The sumo didn't dwell too long on the thought though. She knew they wouldn't be here if they weren't at least a little tough and if they did know Sarah then this might get them to talk.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:18 pm

The dwindling gang didn't seem to want to answer the two girls, to busy desperately trying to take them down. It wasn't going well. Rika was currently throttling a girl with her neck tie while she desperately tried to breath. Soon she stopped moving entirely, and Rika let her unconscious body slump to the dirty ground. "I know, right?" Rika called back with a grin. "The best part is they actually think they can win!" It was fun doing this with Akashi, she didn't think the sumo had it in her. It was soon at the point were the whole gang was down, knocked out or groaning in pain. The only one who was still moving was that blond girl she had attacked before, and she was trying to crawl away from the carnage. That was put to a stop when Rika planted her foot hard on her back, making her cry out in pain. "Where do you think you're going?"

"P-Please, don't hurt me...," the girl whimpered, sporting a bloody nose from Rika's earlier knee in the face.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:20 pm

Akashi grinned back. She was sad that they seemed reluctant to answer, but an idea came to her. "hey, let her go for a sec." She said. She marched over and yanked her up by the hair. "Listen up!"She growled. "We're the new gang in town... and this here is our territory now! So you tell anyone in ear shot that big mamma's in town and she's going to give any bitch who doesn't recognize a spanking. Especially that bitch Sarah Gatt! I heard she's a big pussy now and I don't want weaklings in MY town, ya hear!?" She threw the girl and watched as most of the conscious girls dispersed. She then looked at Rika with a big grin and a deep blush on her face. "Well, that was probably the stupidest thing I've ever done. But I bet We'll find Sarah."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:39 pm

The girl whimpered in Akashi's grasp, silently nodding in agreement in fear of invoking the crazy sumo's wrath. When she was thrown to the ground she quickly scrambled to her feet and ran off in the other direction. Rika had to stifle a laugh through it all. Akashi was strong but she was far from intimidating in her opinion. "Big momma?" she repeated with a chuckle. "You sound more like a babysitter out for blood." Rika would suddenlt head for the girl's that were unconscious, and started looting them of them wallets and money, and anything else that caught her eye. "You really think this will work?" Rika asked, pocketing another handful of change.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:23 pm

Akashi blushed at RIka's words. "W-well maybe I am!" She said not really sure how that was defensible. "Most of these punks just need a good spanking." She watched in surprise as Rika began rifling through the girl's things and taking what she wanted. "I think it will work. If it doesn't, at least we can say we had a good time." She said smiling.

She then reached out and grabbed Rika's wrist when shesaw her taking some more things. "Rika-chan. I don't know if it's done out of necessity or habit, but please." She had a worried look in her eyes. "At least not when I am around." She had a wary smile that hoped Rika would understand a little. Akashi wasn't going to judge her, but she thought RIka could at least refrain from stealing around her.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next