Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 28 users online :: 9 Registered, 0 Hidden and 19 Guests :: 2 Bots

d_ultsch, Daaharu, Iron Soldier, M.J.Caboose14, noob, Person, Ragdoll_Jobbers, ThunderFox, Vcom7418

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Brittany Luvve
#1 contender
Cecilia Northman

Tag team Champions
The Imperial Order
#1 contenders
???

Kawaii Champion
no champion
#1 contender
???

Hardcore Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Silver Ace

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender
Minerva Larsen

Entropy Champion
Valley Doll
#1 contender
???

Softcore Champion
Alyssa Blank
#1 contender
???

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Ami Takeuchi
#1 contender
Clyde Gastin

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion
#1 contender
Abigail Adams & Jenny Quick

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
Soledad Vega
#1 contender
???

Inconsistent posting

Mon Jan 16, 2017 8:53 pm by RJD

I have stuff coming up in the next couple of weeks and will not be able to post anywhere near as often as usual/before. To be honest this has already been showing it's effects lately but it will do so even more from now on. I'll prioritise my Avalanche match and multi character matches but other than that I'll respond probably once every few days, I'll try not to leave anyone hanging though.

Comments: 2

Finalls

Sun Jan 15, 2017 5:49 pm by xalex

So i tried to say to as many people as i could per pm.... but i will put it up here as well just to get sure that i get all....

my finalls are around the corner.... and this means something... my free time will be cut shrot... really short...

and unluckily my afw time will be cut down extremly...

so i say sorry to everyone i have a match with right now but in the next time i will be slow as fuck

i try to get back as fast as i can^^ i still will be online on trillian or here so if …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Looking for Friction matches!

Sun Jan 15, 2017 2:07 am by tehbohemian

Hey everybody just posting a notice I have 2 wrestlers that could use some love!

Shinobu just got out of her match and I'm looking for some wins or losses to add to her record, she is a serious fighter and is looking for more straight forward fights, she could be a good match up against other "martial artist" type characters looking for a challenge or she could stand up to a violent heel, anything works.

Sonic is also up for matches, people familiar with Ring Dream or Wrestle Angels should …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 2

Hitomi Shiraishi Vs. Sarah Gatt

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Hitomi Shiraishi Vs. Sarah Gatt

Post by zxn666 on Wed Dec 23, 2009 6:48 pm

Once Hitomi was on her feet, she decided to rush Sarah. Sarah appeared still hurt by the blow to her neck. Hitomi took advantage of Sarah's position, since she was on her hands and knees and completely open to an attack, and rushed Sarah. She would attempt an elbow drop on Sarah's lower back to smash her back onto the mat.

zxn666

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius on Wed Dec 23, 2009 6:57 pm

"Guhh!!" Sarah gasped, slamming back down to the mat after it took so much effort just to get to her hands and knees. She flopped to the at, breathing fast and laboured.

Darius

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 on Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:44 pm

Hitomi would try to roll Sarah over and then go in for the pin, picking up one of her legs and hooking it. She wanted to end the match soon, since she didn't have much energy left.

zxn666

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius on Sun Dec 27, 2009 6:24 pm

Sarah was still in this fight, even if she wasn't doing to good. Unlike Hitomi she still had plenty of energy to spare. With a frustrated roar she would try to kick out of the pin again.

Darius

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 on Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:20 am

Hitomi felt Sarah kick out of the pin before the count even reached one. She grunted angrily, rolling and trying to get to her feet quickly before Sarah got up. Once she was up, if Sarah was still down, she would try to stomp down on Sarah's gut to make sure the woman stays down.

zxn666

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius on Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:28 am

"Guhh!!' Sarah grunted, both of her hands flying to her stomach to soothe it. Even if she had energy to spare she was just to beaten down to do anything with it. Her lack of confidence was causing her to not think straight. "You little- *cough* -fucking whore...."

Darius

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 on Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:36 am

Hitomi smirked down at her downed opponent. She was amused at Sarah; people said she was one of the strongest in the league, but to Hitomi it looked as if this girl was easy prey. She grabbed one of Sarah's legs, and would quickly put Sarah in a crippling figure four leg lock if Sarah didn't fight back.

zxn666

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius on Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:53 am

Sarah eyes shot open as soon as she was placed in the painful submission, and she cried out in pain. Immediately she started thrashing, but that only made hurt more. It was a humiliating hold to be placed in, and as much as she wanted to fight back she couldn't escape, only hope to endure the pain.

Darius

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 on Thu Dec 31, 2009 5:23 am

Hitomi laughed evilly when she saw her opponent squirming in pain. "What, this is it? This is all the mighty Sarah Gatt has to offer?" She asked tauntingly, "How pathetic." She suddenly cranked the hold up a notch by arching her back and putting extra pressure on her opponent's leg and ankle. She hoped the extra pain would get Sarah to submit, since even though the brawler was at her mercy, she was still dangerous.

zxn666

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius on Fri Jan 01, 2010 7:22 pm

Sarah screamed bloody murder as Hitomi cranked up the pressure, putting some real hurt on her leg. What Hitomi said stung her hard, and her furious rage was being tamed by the figure four leg lock. "Fuck you!!" Sarah shouted, only to scream again in the submission. Never the less, Sarah was soon appraching her breaking point.

Darius

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:54 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top