by hunter of speed Today at 3:33 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 9:05 am

Who is online?
In total there are 181 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 180 Guests :: 3 Bots

saryakimura96

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Celebrating good fortune

2 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Celebrating good fortune - Page 4 Empty Re: Celebrating good fortune

Post by Tatyina Wed Dec 23, 2009 8:21 pm

Lukretia brought her hands up so they rested on the sides of Chigusa, just barely touching the idol's breasts. She smiled and looked into Chigusa's eyes. "If you have a bond zat is strong, zen zere is no problem right? Think about vat I am saying meine dear. If you can understand zis, zen everything vill be fine, right?A moment of passion, if it is inside or outside ze ring, this ca be forgiven? You, myself, Ms. Mutoh, all of us, ve lead different lives zan normal people. To think zat you could conceivably adhere to ze same sort of standards is impossible. Unless..." She leaned in so that their lips were barely apart as she brought her hand up and touched Chigusa's cheek. "You are afraid zat if ze bonds between you vere tested zat zey vould be broken so easily." She then leaned in to try and kiss Chigusa deeply.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Thu Dec 24, 2009 12:03 am

"The problem is that we have a bond that's so strong," Chigusa said, "If she finds out about this, she will be hurt, there's no question about that. She has faith in me, and I'm betraying that faith she has right now."

"She really cares..." Megumi thought. She felt sick with herself now, for carrying on her relationship with Seraphim behind Chigusa's back. She thought it wouldn't matter, that Chigusa wouldn't ever find out. And if she did, she thought Chigusa wouldn't care. But now, after hearing how Chigusa was so reluctant to be with Lukretia, and how she was a bit ashamed of her own affair, Megumi knew that she was going to hurt Chigusa eventually. Chigusa wasn't the type to get enraged and throw tantrums, and she wouldn't confront Megumi about it. But she will be hurt. Megumi decided it was time to end their little farces, both of them.

Megumi opened the door. Chigusa turned her head in surprise, her face suddenly growing pale, a look of horror coming over her face. "No," she breathed, "No, this isn't what it looks like Megumi!"

"I need to talk with you Chigusa," Megumi said. She looked at Lukretia. "Do you have someplace private?"

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Dec 24, 2009 9:22 am

Lukretia seemed to grin at the opening of the door, barely turnign her head until a few seconds after Megumi stepped out. "Oh my." She said, slowly stepping away from Chigusa. Lukretia thought this little incident was a rather foolish thing to get upset at.

She then stepped away and swept her hand around. "Ze whole mansion is private enought. If you need to speak alone, zen ze room you vere just in vill do. "Unless you are afraid of ze same sort of listening in zat vas just done between myself und Ms. Yuuki." She said with a raised brow.

She waved her hand and turned away from them. "I vill return in a few minutes, you don't have to vorry about me listening in. I am not zat kind of person." She said and turned to make sure they entered the room before she turned and left int he opposite direction.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Fri Dec 25, 2009 1:51 am

After Lukretia left, Chigusa turned to Megumi and tried to explain. "Megumi I-" Chigusa said, but she got cut off.

"Let me speak first," Megumi said, "I don't hate you for what you did with Lukretia. She's right, it's too much to assume that we wouldn't have affairs with others, considering what we do. And I don't blame you for not telling me, I would be a hypocrite if I did." She took a deep breath. "The truth is, I've done this too, with Seraphim Harmonia."

"Eh?" Chigusa said, her expression of extreme shame turning into one of confusion, "You mean..."

"Yes, I've been unfaithful to you as well," Megumi said. She lowered her head. "Please forgive me Chigusa, I wish it didn't have to turn out like this."

Chigusa looked stunned for a moment. She didn't quite know how to respond. Megumi looked ashamed and unhappy about what she just admitted, but Chigusa was ashamed about her infidelity as well. Chigusa suddenly stepped forward and hugged Megumi tightly, surprising Megumi.

"What are you doing?" Megumi said. She felt Chigusa's body pressing against hers through the fabric of their dinner gowns, blushing at the sudden lewd feeling.

"So we both have done things like this," Chigusa said, "But it doesn't weaken our feelings at all. I'm glad Megumi!? She looked Megumi in the eyes. "I'll forgive you if you can forgive me."

Megumi smiled. Then, to show her forgiveness, she leaned in and kissed Chigusa on the lips. It was only a short kiss, but it still was loving and tender. Chigusa smiled, snuggled a bit into Megumi's warm body, and then let go.

"So do I kiss better than Lukretia?" Megumi asked teasingly.

"Do I kiss better than Seraphim?" Chigusa responded with a question.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Dec 25, 2009 6:49 am

Lukretia walked into the kitchen, content to leave the two idols to chat for the moment. She looked down at Hilde's still unconscious form and shook her head. "
Vorthless." She muttered and looked up at Chesna who was standing there with an apathttic look. "Please remove zis trash und make sure she isn't seen. Take her to ze basement. I think ve vill need to keep her out until tomorrow night's match at ze very least. She is a persistant and patient woman if nothing else. She then grabbed a bottle of alcohol and took a large unlady like drink. "Zis seems to be going vell." She said. "I vould have thought a woman like Ms. Yuuki vould know better zan to be so foolish. It cvould be nice if ze two of zem had an arguement but Ve cannot count on it. She opened up a compact and checked herself over before walking back to the room.

She knocked lightly on the door. 'May I enter now?" She said. "Or do ze two of you still need to talk some more?" She asked. Despite it being between ze two of them, Lukretia was still quite involved in the matter and was actually curious to see how Megumi and Chigusa would react after they finished talking.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Mon Dec 28, 2009 5:32 am

Chigusa and Megumi were in the middle of a long and passionate kiss when Lukretia knocked on the door. Had she not come back, they probably would've started making love right there. But now they had to stop to preserve their decency and not insult Lukretia. Chigusa got up and straightened her gown, while Megumi attempted to smooth out hers as well. Chigusa opened the door for Lukretia.

"We've sorted out our differences," Chigusa said. Megumi looked rather unhappy that Lukretia returned, since she wanted to ravish Chigusa and prove to her that she was a better partner than Lukretia. But it seemed that that would have to wait. Chigusa seemed a little restless now.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:51 am

Lukretia strolled in and smiled at them. "IDasist gut!" She said and put an arm around the two of them and hugged them. "I vould hate for zere to be any thing upsetting ze two of you." She looked at Megumi, carefully. "Me. Yuuki." She said looking at Chigusa. "Do you mind if I have a vord alone vith Ms. Mutoh. I promise it vill be brief."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Thu Dec 31, 2009 5:34 am

Megumi seemed surprised by this pronouncement, but she didn't think it was going to be very important. She got up off of the couch, and walked over to the door. "Chigusa, would you mind stepping outside for a moment?" Megumi said, "I have a few words to say to Lukretia as well." Chigusa gave a worried look at her friend, then silently stepped outside, closing the door behind her.

"So Lukretia von Creuzfeldt," Megumi said, "You think you can just waltz in and take away someone's partner, do you? I should've known something was up; normally Chigusa would never agree to something like this before a match. Well, if you got something to say, spit it out!"

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:45 pm

Lukretia watched as Chigusa left the room. She turned to Megumi and listened as the idol questioned her. When she was finished, the German gave a wry smile. "Vat a terrible vay to thank someone, meine frau. Do you think I do not know how thin ze valls are? I could have taken her avay." hersmilewidened. "Shouldn't it be shame on you for listening in? I hid nothing from you. who knows und does not know who i am with is no concern of mine." Lukretia pressed herself closer to Megumi so they were almost touching. "Now a heavy burden... your own guilt... has been lifted und ze two of you vill probably make more passionate love zen you have in some time. Und tomorrow you vill have much greater solidarity during ze match. Shouldn't you be a little more positive about tonight's events?" She pressed herself forward even more so they would touch, so Lukretia could bring herself near Megumi's lips. "But aren't you even a little curious about ze woman who touched your lover's heart?"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Fri Jan 01, 2010 4:55 am

Megumi was left rather speechless at Lukretia's counter. "I... you..." Megumi said, trying to form some kind of argument against the German dom, but she could find no way to refute the fact that yes, she listened in and yes, it ended up for the best. She realized that she should be thanking Lukretia for helping clear the entire mess up. That just made her more furious.

Megumi didn't shrink back when Lukretia pressed in. She held her ground, even moving a little closer to Lukretia as well. When Lukretia asked if Megumi was curious about her, she realized she had a way at getting back. "Yeah, what better way to get back at this German bitch than to outfuck her?" Megumi thought. An evil smile crossed her lips.

"I am very curious," she said. She would make the first move, closing her eyes and moving in to kiss Lukretia.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next