by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Yesterday at 9:06 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 7:48 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 7:35 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 132 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 131 Guests :: 3 Bots

ScyldScefing

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Celebrating good fortune

2 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Celebrating good fortune - Page 3 Empty Re: Celebrating good fortune

Post by Tatyina Sun Dec 20, 2009 7:13 am

Lukretia couldn't help but chuckle at megumi's threat she tried to conceal. If Lukretia wanted to really destroy these two, she wouldn't even need blackmail to do it. As far as she was concerned, Megumi was lucky that she didn't care enough to use the blackmail. She did, of course, keep it tucked away just in case.

"Oh, my dear Chigusa." She said laughing a bit at the words. Not loudly, but a soft chuckle as thoguh she was speaking in absurdities. "Have I not told you zis before?" She questioned. "My attempts are not merely to see ze veak crushed for sadistic reasons! I do hope zat one day someone vould be able to crawl up, under zere own power und be able to look me in ze eye even vith all I have done to zem. If..." She said letting the word linger. "Someone vas able to do zis, zen perhaps I vould be able to find a lover zat I could truly enjoy, to have a bond zey vay ze two of you do." She sighed. "Impossible standards!" She said to herself though it was in a loud huff. "But my time is already so divided up, I have not ze time to think on it often, und for a woman like myself, I demand only ze best in everything, including those who vould be meine suitor."

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sun Dec 20, 2009 5:42 pm

"You have," Chigusa said, "But I can't really understand, and you know that too." She looked around, seeing the various maids in the house. "These girls, they're all wrestlers on the AFW roster aren't they?" Chigusa said, almost to herself. She shook her head.

"Well I'm sure someone will come along Lukretia-san!" Chigusa said, her entire demeanor changing. She was suddenly all smiles again. "There's plenty of people who would love to be with you, eventually someone really strong will come along."

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:43 am

Lukretia looked around and shrugged. She didn't know and didn't particularly care. Pretty much all the female staff worked with her under their own accord for a chance just to be near Lukretia. Some where from Germany some were from Japan. Only the male staff was proper hired help and even some of them were like the women.

She smiled at Chigusa. "I am hoping so." She said. It vould be quite disappointing if no one could match me in such a vay." She then dabbed the corners of her lips with her napkin. "Vould you ladies like to stay a little longer or must you be headed out for ze evening?" She asked. "I have had such a vunderbar time zat I vould hate to cut it short so quickly after ze meal."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:17 am

"Oh well we had-" Megumi began to say, but Chigusa cut her off.

"We'd love to stay!" Chigusa said brightly. She shot Megumi a quick look that told her to shut up. Megumi was fuming with anger at getting cut off, but there was nothing she could do about it without causing a scene. "Just you wait Chigusa," she thought, "When we get home, I'm getting to the bottom of this, even if it means I have to beat you up to do it!"

Chigusa turned back to Lukretia, all smiles again. "So madame hostess, do you have anything planned in mind?" she said.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:35 am

Lukretia smiled grcefully as Chigusa decided to stay. She was glad she could get a chance to spend a little bit more time with them before they had to leave. "Vell.." She said. "I didn't have anything too exciting planned.' She said truthfully, expecting them to be very quick about coming and going. "Und I know you cannot stay too late, but perhaps ve could continue ze conversation in a more comfortable environment." She said. She stood up and motioned for the two to follow. "Vhy don't return to ze study. Zere is a nice varm fire to keep us cozy vile ve chat." She said and made her way to it, taking a spot on the couch and offering Chigusa and Megumi a seat, insisting that Chigusa sat next to her.She would then offer them drinks of their desire once more and then suddenly stand up. "Oh..." She said feigning embarrassment.

"I'm afraid I need to poweder my nose a bit." She said using it as an ezcuse to step away from them for a few moments, However, she would try her best to give Chigusa a discreet eye that she would hopefully understand as a signal to follow her so they could speak in private for a moment.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:05 pm

Chigusa nodded, remembering the study where she and Lukretia made love all night. She got up and followed Lukretia out, with Megumi tagging along behind her. She entered the warm study, sitting back down on the couch where Chigusa's love juices got sprayed all over. It was all cleaned up without a trace now. She sat on the couch, this time by Lukretia. Megumi sat down next to Chigusa, wanting to keep a close eye on her and make sure Lukretia wasn't going to do anything to her.

But then Lukretia left the room, and Chigusa followed, saying "Hold on, I need to use the restrooms for a moment." Megumi wanted to follow, but it wouldn't be polite. Chigusa closed the door behind her. Then she turned to Lukretia, ""Well, what is it?" she said. Megumi got up and walked over to the door, putting her ear against it to listen to what's going on.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:46 pm

Lukretia was a shrewd enough person and merely smiled at Chigusa's words. She brought her hands up and rested them on Chigusa's shoulders. "Thank you for coming, meine dear." She said. "I didn't think ze two if you vould actually grace me with your presence for an evening. She leaned in as she spoke. "But you know better zan most how generous I can be."

She pulled herself closer, so they were almost hugging, Lukretia leaned in so her hot breath rolled over Chigusa's neck. "I didn't realize ze two of you vere this close." She said. "I vondered vhy you vouldn't say anything about us. Are you embarrassed? Do you think it all has been a moment of veakness for you?" She whispered in lusty tones as she kissed Chigusa's neck.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:25 pm

"There's no need to thank us for coming Lukretia," Chigusa said, "We should be thanking you for inviting us!" Then Lukretia pressed up close. Chigusa wanted to shy away, but found herself pressed up against the wall. "Wait, what are you- ah!" Chigusa's words ended in a short cry of pleasure as Lukretia's lips found her neck. She bit her lips for a moment, before trying to explain to Lukretia. "It's not a moment of weakness, so much as I don't want Megumi to misunderstand," she said, "Megumi's a nice person, but she gets angry pretty easily. If she found out what happened between us, she'll take it all out on me." Chigusa's eyes looked down. "Besides, I don't want her to hate me," she said, "If she finds out, I know she will, I know!"

Megumi heard this, her anger rising. "So they have done something," Megumi thought. She wanted right then and there to burst out of the door and beat the crap out of both of them, but held her anger in check. She wanted to hear a bit more. When she heard Chigusa saying how Megumi would hate her, Megumi nodded in agreement. The anger she was feeling could only be some kind of hatred. But then, Megumi stopped for a second. "Chigusa doesn't know about Sera, does she?" she thought, "About how I've been sleeping around with other girls too... Am I right to doubt her like this?"

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:43 am

Lukretia leaned her head back and laughed. "If she finds out, she vill hate you, meine dear? Surely you jest?" She pulled away. "Ve are so close right now, in zis embrace. You foolishly did not vait until ve vere avay from ze door. Vat if she comes out looking for us?" She hugged Chigusa and kissed her cheek. "So close like zis, it vould be bad, vouldn't it?" She smiled. "But I do not understand how she could be upset... It makes no sense vatsoever!"

Are ve not in a league vere it is not only allowed but encouraged to have passionate throws vith women? Vat is so different about a match zan outside of one?" She asked. She then leabned in and whispered in Chigusa's ear. "Are you saying zat zere vas no passion to be found in our match?" She would try and press her breasts into Chigusa's to create a bit more of a steamy atmosphere. "You are telling me zat she vould be mad at you if she found out? So she has never once had a match of zis sort or had a fling vith someone else but you, and yet allows you to do as you vish and vould still get mad? Vere is ze logic in zis train of thought? Do you see now vhy it is so amusing, meine frau?"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Wed Dec 23, 2009 6:45 pm

"Eh?" Chigusa's eyes widened, looking at the door. She just realized that if Megumi pressed her ear up against the door, or just stood closely, she could hear the entire exchange. She tried to move away, but Lukretia had her trapped in their loving embrace and pinned against the wall. She felt Lukretia press closer, their breasts pushing against one another through the dinner gowns. Chigusa was getting turned on by all this contact, blushing at the thought. She looked back again at the door, expecting Megumi to burst out and confront her about this, but the door remained closed.

"Please don't get me wrong Lukretia," Chigusa said, "I love what we did, it's just that I don't want to hurt Megumi. She's been my friend for so long..." Although Chigusa didn't know about Megumi's affairs. She wondered at this, thinking about Megumi's matches. Megumi had fought in all sorts of matches as well, and had sex in the ring before as well. Would it not be strange if she didn't have some clandestine partner that Chigusa didn't know about?

"I should tell her," Megumi thought, thinking of Seraphim. She wanted to open the door, but knew it might surprise Chigusa. She hesitated for a moment, waiting for Lukretia's response.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next