by Diesel_Electric_Razor Today at 3:02 pm

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by Yori Yesterday at 3:56 am

» New Genesis: Kairi Kamiya vs Elliot Gemina
by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 166 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 163 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you, Tarantulust, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Gwendolyn DuPont Bettencourt vs. Mika Kaminashi - Dawn Of Justice

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Gwendolyn DuPont Bettencourt vs. Mika Kaminashi - Dawn Of Justice Empty Gwendolyn DuPont Bettencourt vs. Mika Kaminashi - Dawn Of Justice

Post by killcarrion Fri Sep 27, 2019 2:53 am

G.D.B.:

Thoroughly engrossed within the beautification process that transpires before all of her matches, the snooty imperialist peacefully lounged back in her chair and in a serene state of mind that was in direct contrast with the frenetic buzz of duty-bound employees attending to Gwen's every whim. Be they trimming her fingernails, spritzing her with perfume, or making doubly sure that her immaculate golden ringlets had been properly fluffed up and attended to. The return to pre-match normality was such a welcomed experience consider her last hellacious engagement with that reviled peasant Adrian Kytes turned out to be an utterly barbaric affair that an individual of her dignified prestige had simply no business being subjected to. Still, the outcome of course, was never in doubt~...but the taxing repercussions left Gwendolyn sidelined and in the healing hands of only the most skilled of medical personnel. And now, she was all set to make her grandiose return after a months of in ring absences had deprived the pitiable masses of being in her exquisite presence~...

Except that the telltale signs of Gwendolyn's impending arrival only stirred up the usual booing and down-turned thumbs, as was the norm for the snobbish socialite. The arena becoming illuminated in a palette of blue and gold from the internal lighting as her snooty theme irritated the senses of all those within earshot and was already earning the visceral disdain of the vast majority of the audience. Adorned in her frilly blue and gold outfit that complimented every curvaceous frame, Gwendolyn's lavish golden curls bounced with each poised step down the ramp. Her queenly cadence exemplified with her smug smirk and her royal blue cape flowing behind her as her steadfast entourage served as the human barrier between herself and the booing commoners to her sides. She extended her arms to the side and held her snooty head high in a rich and uppity fashion, the regal pomp and circumstance with which she carried herself already igniting tempers in the crowd. Her entrance into the ring being assisted by two of her entourage sitting on the middle rope and lifting the top one, accompanied by a confident strut into the middle of the ring with a microphone just so happening to be in her right hand.

"Now...I'd surmise...that you're feeble-minded intellects all have been thinking the same misconstrued, vacuous thought. That I...hold some manner of animosity or grudge towards my dear associate Adrian Kytes...for perpetrating such a heinous, deplorable, unethical, cowardly...and undeniably pathetic act right after our match had concluded, and I...was the one who was declared the winner that night. But you see...I, in all my benevolent wisdom, simply do not."
Gwendolyn smiled smugly while beginning to pace left and right. "Adrian, in her barbaric, dull-witted rage...just could NOT accept the truth that I had been attempting SO feverishly to impart unto her all this time, even when it was undeniably proven for a fact via her shoulders being pinned to the canvas. Which is that, for as exceptionally gifted she is as a wrestler...I was right, all along. She simply cannot, and will never, be able to compare to one of such regal superiority and refined lineage, as myself~...And with that, I implore you ALL...and this includes whomever my opponent is tonight...to not be as pig-headed as dear Adrian...and merely accept your forlorn station in life. Which is to writhe in mediocrity, bask in my noble presence, and bow down to your knees...in humble...subservience~..." A slight back-step and elegant curtsy concluding the heiress' arrogant diatribe.

Back to top Go down

Gwendolyn DuPont Bettencourt vs. Mika Kaminashi - Dawn Of Justice Empty Re: Gwendolyn DuPont Bettencourt vs. Mika Kaminashi - Dawn Of Justice

Post by BritBrat Tue Oct 01, 2019 10:19 pm

It is funny how quickly things can go when it comes to a wrestling career. Though that is more so due to how lucky one can be. Countless stories can be told of the many women that joined the ranks of AFW and many never gotten the chance to shine or were complete busts. On the grandest stage like AFW, the most televised and the most popular, a great start is important for a near-meteoric rise. And as she sat on a chair, facing a mirror, Mika could definitely say that she had been one of the lucky ones. The memory of signing the dotted line to her AFW contract was still fresh in her mind that she can tell someone everything in detail. It wasn't too long since the Briton burst into the scene and within a short amount of time, she garnered a massive amount of fan support and have many people talking about her. Management seems to have gotten a shining star in their ranks and was quickly sold in on the hype. Which is probably the reason why the higher-ups decided to give Mika her own MUA crew. She was used to doing it by herself but she wouldn't say no to some special treatment.

Whilst they attend to her face, her hair, making sure her own self-made costume fitted well, the Brit would focus on the upcoming match and as always, came with a mindset that she must deliver. Especially as she is going up against a big name this time around. A former champion. And a fellow Brit. Too much of a coincidence there. Gwendolyn DuPont Bettencourt. Perhaps management was wondering how she might do with a wrestler of that calibre. Of that prestige, even. With the preparations sorted and as she makes her way backstage. Mika Kingsley was all up for the challenge ahead. Mika Kaminashi, however, has a few things to say to the snooty imperialist. Especially with what transpired back when AFW was in Australia.

And as she takes a peep at the view, the thousands and thousands in attendance, the pompous Imperial Rose herself standing in the middle of the ring and giving this speech, the blonde caught the fact that Gwendolyn did not know of her opponent. Well, perhaps an introduction is required.

Suddenly, a bright white light would shine in the titantron, almost blinding all in attendance, more enough that Gwendolyn and her tracksuited servants would take notice after the last word would be uttered from her lips. It wouldn't be the only thing that they would see as the light show would begin and the crowd giving a cheer caught on to whom this might be. Colourful lights of varying colours and sizes spiralled around from above, creating a cosmic aura swirling around a silhouette of a woman that came from up top, the only thing one could pick out from it is the long twin tails that flutter like an angel's wings. The woman would be masked in this light, moving down towards the ground as if she was being warped down from the heavens above. The bass to a certain theme would blast the speakers, eventually, the "mysterious" woman would reach the floor of the ramp. Once she does, an arm would swoop away, dispersing the lights with a massive explosion, showing none other than...

Mika Kaminashi:
Theme:

NEVER FEAR, LIGHTBRINGERS! FOR I HAVE ARRIVED!!"

The cry of AFW's rising star would bring the hype to everyone in attendance, giving an almost-deafening cheer once Mika Kaminashi appeared. Striking a pose one would expect from a super sentai show, playing up to the theatrics as the crowd gives a massive pop. Chants of Justice can be heard and the twin-tailed wonder was happy that she doesn't even have to coax them into it. Mika would soon, dash through towards the ring, arms outstretched so she could catch all the high fives from the crowds, sprinting as if she was in an imaginary race as her infectious personality got the crowd pumped. "Let me hear your voices! Lend me your energy!" Hopping onto the ring apron effortlessly, she gripped the top rope, pulling it tight before diving herself up and over, landing inside the ring in another practised tumble. As she jumped out of her roll, she struck another dramatic sentai-like pose in the middle of the ring to an uproar of applause. Her timing had been perfect, striking her last big note before her music dyed off and she would twirl her attention to Blue Blood aristocrat.

"You...it seems that no matter how many chances you are given..no matter how many times you are given the opportunity to redeem yourself and turn from such evil deeds...you still choose to sink lower and lower to newer levels of depravity. One would think you would learn this one lesson from the time you lost the Entropy title. And that is Justice always prevails!" Mika reverted to a commanding and heroic tone towards Gwendolyn as she paced left to right. "You might have walked away with a victory to your name...but you shall reap what you have sown!" The Lightbringer suddenly points straight at the former multi-champion. "For tonight, you are facing the scales and the sword of true justice and judgement will be dealt. But! I shall grant you the divine opportunity to humble yourself and choose to reform for now on...Do so, and the final judgement shall be less harsh than it is. Do not, and you shall experience the divine wrath of justice! For justice knows no prejudice. And even the highest of noblewomen shall be brought low."

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Gwendolyn DuPont Bettencourt vs. Mika Kaminashi - Dawn Of Justice Empty Re: Gwendolyn DuPont Bettencourt vs. Mika Kaminashi - Dawn Of Justice

Post by killcarrion Wed Oct 16, 2019 7:02 am

Gwendolyn simply could not be bothered to memorize even half of the myriad of personnel under her employ who have sworn unyielding fealty and their livelihood towards catering to the snooty noblewoman's every whim. The logistics of committing such a thing to memory seemed like an arbitrary waste of her considerable mental faculties considering that to an esteemed member of the upper class such as she, they were viewed as nothing more than pitiable worker ants. Simply unsophisticated commoners milling about and toiling away as she performs her corporate duties as head of the boardroom, trots along on her stallion during rousing games of polo, or sips glasses of sparkling chardonnay at poolside whilst they fanned her and polished her toenails. And if this was the amount of attention Gwendolyn had dedicated towards knowing those who toil endlessly for her, you can imagine how little attentiveness she paid towards knowing whom her opponent was tonight.

"A tune-up match against whomever is considered one of Frictions brightest talents"...was what she requested of the weak-willed AFW executives following behind her as she marched with a commanding stride down the hallway of her palatial estate several days earlier. Those executives immediately summoned to be in her presence upon learning she was ready to return to in-ring action. What with the detestable Adrian Kytes being yet another victorious notch in her belt and an individual thoroughly relegated to her rear-view mirror, Gwendolyn found herself eager to return and not only relish the delectable taste of unconditional victory over one of AFW's most vaunted veterans, but sharpen her wrestling skills against whomever is considered the so-called, "future" of AFW. The best and brightest. Although, upon witnessing the elaborate and gaudy entrance theatrics of her opponent, Gwendolyn pondered as to whether those imbecilic executives took her request literally given the shimmering extravagance of a light-show that was unfurling before her. The heiress taking it all in with an astonished and taken aback expression while leaning into her corner, legs crossed and elbows propped atop the ropes to her side. A bit of a repressed chuckle being muffled by her bitten lips before stepping out of the corner and kindly...retorting.

"Oh...deardeardear. To think...that this once venerated establishment considers...THIS...*chuckle*...this...well...person, to be the bedrock upon which this league intends to cement it's foreseeable future. A grossly deluded individual spouting on endlessly about the virtues of "justice" and wrath of "judgement" or some such nonsense...*sigh*...To think that my brief absence would herald such a rampant decline in quality amongst the wrestling talent."
Gwendolyn poshly uttered with a shake of her head as if pitying Mika and AFW as a whole, than extending her arms to the side while her entourage began to disrobe her. "Now I don't know what you think I've done, but allow me to impart a modicum of knowledge before we proceed. This justice, you speak of...is in fact, quite blind. Blind to the rampant criminality that would occur should unwashed commoners such as yourself not be guided by the hands of those of a simply superior class and upbringing~..." The snobbish aristocrat imparted in a rich and uppity fashion, her royal robe being removed and taken away by her workers than exiting the ring. "The answer is "no"... by the way, to your...*chuckle*...divine opportunity, that is. For a noblewoman does not lower herself into levels of depravity...she basks in the heavenly radiance of her one unfathomed superiority, and the knowledge of one immutable, undeniable truth. Which is...well, to put it simply enough that even you may understand...is that I'm better than you, and you know it." Gwendolyn propping her right hand on the curvature of her hip with the smuggest of smiles, and the ring bell than sounding off.

Back to top Go down

Post by BritBrat Fri Oct 18, 2019 5:25 pm

For the twin-tailed wonder, this was perhaps the biggest night of her career so far and to be considered and recognized as one of the upcoming brightest talents, it was indeed an honour. From streaming every single night in her house to this particular moment where she is standing in the ring with thousands and thousands watching in the arena, not counting the millions that would be watching on their screens, it was a big thing. Something which she discussed the night before at her Twitch Livestream. She wasn’t nervous. Far from it, never a stranger to performing with lots of eyes watching you, especially with her marathons and track meets. This was perhaps on another level, but the Brit had shown courage and determination so far, her electrifying entrance got the crowd buzzing and eager for this match. Mika herself wanted this. The chance to battle with AFW’s most recognized and biggest veterans.

Although the same recognition cannot be said of her opponent tonight, who, whilst taken aback by the shimmering extravagance, was perhaps not so convinced that this woman would be the so-needed challenge after coming back from her detestable victory against one Adrian Kytes. Though Mika pretty much expected as much, as she, and the audience had to stand and listen to the retort of Gwendolyn. The Lightbringer would place her hands on her hips, whilst not coming from royalty as the blue-blooded imperialist, still carried herself as somewhat of a divine figure to match her gimmick. But after hearing more than just a minute of her posh and snobby imparting, she could agree with the rest of the crowd and her past foes that it’s like nails on a chalkboard. Inwardly, she felt that. But outwardly, like a Judge, she would let the prosecutor, or defence, give her argument so as to not get convicted. But her way of trying to be above the law isn’t going to sit well with the twin-tailed wonder.

*sigh* No shortage of pride, I see. But I assume you’ll know of the old adage about pride so I shan’t waste time in telling you.” She would say after Gwendolyn had said her piece. “And you know what you did. Everyone does. And to think that you would sully the name of justice, to twist it into your truth…that is such blasphemy that will not stand. This 'rampant criminality' that you so speak of. Does this not fit those of the superior class that would use these hands to destroy thousands of lives? Does this not fit those that cause suffering to those only to amass wealth? Or to convince those to fight battles created by the ones in power for their own devious gain? Those that profiteer, those that engineer, those that line the rooms of another one’s impending doom?” Her eyes narrowed as the aristocrat had her robe taken off by those under her employ. “I think I made my point. Justice is indeed blind...but it also shows no prejudice. Those of the lower class and those similar to your status, it finds those and punishes the worst offenders. That divine opportunity was a chance to admit, repent and to recognize that your hands are indeed not clean from your unscrupulous machinations. But…since you had chosen not to do so then I shall show you that no one is above the law. Least of all, you.” She would pass the microphone to the announcer, taking off her own long coat, both showing off their attire. Now, the stage was set. And Mika already had an idea on how to kick things off.

“So prepare yourself for divine judgement. But just know…that justice…is swift…”

As soon as the bell had rung, Mika suddenly dashed off into a sprint, making a beeline towards Gwendolyn, her own sprinting experience coming into play as she would suddenly leap up in the air, seeking to bring both of her boots right at the smug face of the snobbish aristocrat in order to buttress her last point with a dropkick!

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Tue Oct 29, 2019 5:56 am

*And who says wrestling programming these says can't be a thought-provoking and intellectually stimulating experience~...* Gwendolyn internally mused throughout the entirety of Mika's self-glorifying spiel as her attendants made haste in intricately folding their benevolent employer's royal robe as if it were owned by the Queen herself. Those of a lesser intelligence quotient in the audience were scratching their heads at the sudden debate session unfurling in the middle of a wrestling ring in regards to the merits of a social hierarchy and the spacious expanse with which law, order, and justice could be interpreted. Certainly an exchange of views worthy of being broadcast on international news segments, but the majority of fans were simply struggling to follow along and were more interested in seeing this enlightened battle of analytical wits devolve into the actual "battle" part of all of this.

Gwendolyn, however, was thoroughly enjoying this spirited and enlightened discourse of civilized minds as she sharpened her mental fencing sword in regards to their dueling interpretation of the concept of justice...not that she believed one iota of Mika's blustering denouncement of the upper-class. Gwendolyn offering Mika an over-exaggerated yawn into the wafting palm of her hand as the smug socialite heard the same old song and dance about the evils of corporate culture and the massive appropriation of wealth that the 1% percent enrich themselves with and...

"...*YAWWWWN*..."

It was all just so terribly boring and unworthy of the breaths needed to reply that the smug aristocrat nary heeded the words that followed or Mika's ominous declaration...or, regrettably, the sounding of the ring bell clanging off in the distance with Mika stampeding forth as if she were a galloping mare in a thoroughbred horse race. A gross error in judgment on the heiress part as she was caught almost completely unawares by the blistering speed with which the avatar of Justice came barreling towards her. Gwendolyn's hazel eyes shooting wide before narrowly managing to guard her front with her arms shielding her face from the booming impact that nevertheless had her tumbling into a backward roll off of her feet and on one knee once she was upright. An apoplectic glare being directed towards the impertinent rookie as Gwen sucked her teeth and offered Mika her own rebuttal via a sprinting dash taken straight back at the twin-tailed irritant with a kipping up of one leg into an attempted Axe Kick meant to level the justice warrior right in her chest and right back down to the canvas.

Back to top Go down

Post by BritBrat Tue Nov 05, 2019 1:12 am

“We’ll see whose justice reigns in the battlefield!” Mika’s internal musing went on in her mind, glaring right at Gwendolyn as she simply just yawned at her...not exactly the kind of response befitting of someone of the upper-class but Mika expected as much. Every hero needs a monologue-filled villain and Gwendolyn filled that spot well. Deep, scintillating conversations about different classes, the divide between the rich and poor and the evils that come with it weren’t something that the audience had expected after the light show from Mika and the bombastic entrance from Gwendolyn. The Imperial Rose wasn’t going to be swayed with words, even though there is a point to what Mika is saying. Though that’s not to say this debate was a waste of time. The Bringer of Justice gave the snooty aristocrat the chance to repent and she did not take it. So divine punishment is what Gwendolyn will find…

…Just like the soles of Mika’s boots that came barrelling towards her in blistering speeds, the fellow Briton wasted no time in setting the pace and getting the crowd excited in the actual physical side of battle to settle the stalemate of intellectual minds…by rattling her mind with a dropkick. The irony not lost there.

Only that her attack didn’t quite strike true, it did manage to send Gwendolyn tumbling away into a backward roll. The aristocrat’s arms brought up as a shield which protected her face from getting her smug demeanour knocked off quite literally. The Avatar Of Justice didn’t remain laying on her back for too long, soon as she landed onto the coarse canvas, she swung her legs round in a near spinaroonie before also getting onto one knee, staring straight at Gwen and firing back that glare before Gwen came back with a rebuttal of her own, Mika rising up to her feet just as fast as Gwen sprinting towards the twin-tailed wonder. The heiress’s leg coming up and sought to come down like the gavel, Mika not allowing the noblewoman’s justice to prevail. Mika dashed in towards Gwendolyn, stepping to the side of her, dropping her body low just to slip right past and get behind her. A counter-rebuttal came with Mika swinging her hips one way before swaying them back like a pendulum with the attempt to bump her own tush right onto Gwendolyn’s rump. Nothing so terribly devastating, but with the hopes, it knocks her off balance.

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Sun Nov 17, 2019 6:36 pm

*Tch...such brash impetuousness.* Gwendolyn internally admonished her justice obsessed, twin-tailed adversary for kicking the match off with a shot-gun blast of forward momentum and not the prototypical engagement between foes. Consisting of balance based lockup's and tactical positionings of one's feet. Twas a more dignified manner of locking horns for the grappling skirmish to follow that Gwendolyn equated to the opening move in a refined game of chess, and one where the strategy was rather appreciated by the snooty highborn. But it seems this ill-tempered loon would rather overturn the entire blasted chess board altogether in a flipping upheaval rather than appease the ludicrously wealthy socialite. Gone were the days it seemed of intricately plotted grand designs...all in favor of the placating the filthy, beer-swelling barbarians consisting of the vast majority of the audience who cheered on their "Hero Of Justice", so called.

Well, no matter. Gwendolyn had recovered exceptionally well, with the elegance and grace befitting the sophisticated ballet practitioner, and the split-second wherewithal to block the majority of the blow but still roll back like a royal tumblerina. She propped herself on one knee to catch the...ridiculous bit of spinning tomfoolery to get Mika back on one knee, and the retaliatory glance directed right back at her in a scene akin to a schlocky kung-fu matinee.

Not much more motivation being needed on Gwendolyn's part to forgo the niceties of a typical wrestling duel in favor of booting that rebellious expression right off of this impertinent roustabout's face. The sprinting heiress took haste in directing much of her miffed angst into the Axe Kick meant to crack the Avatar of Justice right in the kisser. Except the insufferable twin-tail demonstrated her own bit of cunning agility by side-stepping the attack to Gwendolyn's stomping halt...before the jiggling bounce of their rumps propelled the flummoxed heiress forward!!! "HupHupHupWhoaWhoaWhoa!!!" Gwendolyn babbled nonsensically as she stumbled onward, her upper half lurching over whilst flailing her arms in a scrambling effort to keep her balance until careening into the nearby turnbuckle did that for her. The noblewoman sagging into the corner with her arms over the top ropes until she tilted her head back and brushed her golden curls out of her line of sight. Squinting one eye in bafflement as to whether Mika just did...what Gwen thought she did.

Back to top Go down

Post by BritBrat Thu Nov 28, 2019 12:16 am

*“Can’t let her get the jump on me!”* Mika cried internally, shooting right into the snooty aristocrat with the dropkick that had her tumbling backwards. Even Mika herself would say that this was quite the start of the match, something that came with expectancy from Gwendolyn as she took the brunt of that shotgun blast that is her dropkick, setting the match in her own pace and bringing the momentum over to her side. In most cases, the Avatar of Justice would have gone with a lockup, something simple and a nice way to see who could get the better over the other. Twas something that Mika would have done with anyone except for Gwendolyn. The twin-tailed wonder knew her strengths, and she wondered how she would have fared in something that required brute force in order to win such an exchange, the Imperial Rose was bigger and from the looks of it, had a good sense of balance, her ballet-trained legs, after seeing them up close, were nothing to scoff at, which meant that she might have to simply use her speed in a way to get the momentum and push her back. Something common with the good sport of handegg. You have to keep driving those legs to gain ground. Explosive power is a factor Mika could have used, as stated before.

But to put it, Mika didn’t trust her. She had the foresight to tell what kind of woman Gwendolyn is and how she played. A lockup would be falling into her trap, and even if she could win the exchange clean, a hard knee strike could dash the hopes of a good start right in the gutter. So, in this case, Mika was playing chess with the fellow Brit, only that her move was something she didn’t see coming. Not only that, but it brought the fight on her terms, something that would prove useful as the match went on, the ballet practitioner would get back up after the dropkick didn’t land clean, Gwendolyn coming in with the hopes she scores “first blood” in a way, a good contact with a kick that would have struck down the Hero of Justice. “Excuse me!” Only that Mika ducked down, sliding underneath before her firm buttocks struck right into Gwen’s derriere. She didn’t need much force into it, enough that it had the Imperial Rose stumbling and scrambling not to fall on the floor only that she met the turnbuckle instead.

Seeing Gwendolyn sagging in the corner and completely baffled as the thing that Mika just did hasn’t sunk into her mind just yet, but while she is coming to terms with it all, Mika figured this was the best chance to strike while the iron is hot. “Didn’t see that one coming, did you? Justice is blind, after all.” She quipped before raising her hand in the air as she rushed to the opposite corner before taking a dash towards the heiresses direction, performing a cartwheel, vaulting herself off her hands to build her momentum. “Butt of Justice…!” The Twin-Tailed Wonder cried out, all before pushing off after another flip and she shot out, legs pointing forwards, all for her buttocks to take charge like a spear, aiming straight at the snooty aristocrat for a taste of justice early on this match!

“ASS CANNON!”

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Sun Dec 01, 2019 6:10 am

Meticulously replaying the last few seconds in her head was what Gwendolyn immediately devoted herself to after taking a floundering splash into the corner turnbuckle. She ruminated on the brief exchange of grappling interplay between the dueling Brit's that led up to this specific moment in the match. Up to and including the swift-footed Axe Kick that Gwendolyn was beginning to harbor certain regrets about. Her regrets not being founded in the underhanded manner in which she attempted to capitalize on an unsuspecting Mika by delivering a concussive crack of her face against the underside of her golden boot...but based on the simple fact that she missed. An unforeseen outcome that the spoiled noblewoman was not anticipating from this insufferable roustabout gallivanting around as some preposterous symbol of "Justice". And yet had somehow been able to deftly dodge Gwendolyn's elegant kicking attempt at facial reconstruction. The smug highborn continued to refuse to acknowledge that this...this...this twin-tailed nutcase was her equal in any discernible fashion. In no way believing Mika could even hope to match her in speed, swiftness, or any matter pertaining to wrestling skill...or any matter at all!!!

Gwendolyn had no need for the luxurious mansions she possess' considering the world of denial she was currently habitating inside of, the miffed socialite than brushing back all of her golden curls from her formally shaded vision. Revealing the twitching flinch to her eye and scowling pout she fostered as she attempted to collect herself while insisting that Mika assuredly must have unintentionally made that cheeky connection. An uncoordinated misstep from those gangling legs of hers and inept cumbersome, graceless excuse of a wrestling stance that Mika sullied Gwendolyn's eyes with. Such an inelegant stumble was an inevitably once all of these factors had been put into consideration, and so it was that the lenient heiress, in all of her boundless forgiveness, was now preparing herself to offer Mika the benefit of the doubt. Her scampering pratfall being soundly pushed to the back of her mind as merely something to exact revenge upon for later on in this skirmish of theirs.

But the rousing voices sounding off all around her gave Gwendolyn reason to be concerned as she ponderously turned around to face the center of the ring to the alarming sight of the final rotation of Mika's cartwheeling shenanigans. A split-haired second's too late to react aside from bracing for impact, but regrettably not the impact she was expecting as the muscled mass of Mika's light-shimmered rump mashed into the unprotected breadbasket of the flummoxed noblewoman. Gwendolyn's puffed out cheeks expelling the air in her lungs and the reverberating tremor against the corner turnbuckle showcasing how much oomph was rammed into her by the Avatar Of Justice's booming Ass Cannon. The rattled heiress sagging against the corner with haggard breaths from her 'O' shaped mouth, with not much more reason to believe Mika's earlier butt smack was an accident...

Last edited by killcarrion on Sat Dec 14, 2019 1:08 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by BritBrat Fri Dec 13, 2019 5:07 pm

Keeping true to the thinly veiled threat of swift justice, her movements matched the word down to the letter, blistering speed that she had shown right from when the first ring of the bell had rung. The Lightbringer has set the tempo, something that isn’t as meticulous, graceful and slow-paced that most ballet practitioners, but one that is sure to get the heart pumping and bring burning passion, zeal and desire. At the very least, Mika knew her steps well enough that she wouldn’t be stepping on Gwendolyn’s toes, at least in the literal sense. But this was still dance, one that the other Briton played the lead very well, the smug highborn being taken along for the ride. Whereas the blueblood has been harbouring regrets, the Avatar of Justice wasn’t going to be weighed down by such things. At least one has to try and attempt. Looking at the past meant that you couldn’t see what the future brings. And she won’t be stuck there, Mika is sprinting forward, no regrets chaining her down, set to be an example to inspire not just the audience, but also for Gwendolyn herself.

Of course, Mika wasn’t exactly facing forward literally. Yet, she was rushing towards the heiress, springing up from a couple of handstands and cartwheels while Gwendolyn is stuck in the corner, ever blinded by the spectacle that is unravelling before her very golden eyes. Such eyes that near popped out as the bare rump drilled into the gut of Gwendolyn, hearing the air escaping and being free from the lungs of the socialite, the crowd giving a raucous cheer, near laughing at the fact that Gwendolyn was getting battered by nothing but, to her shame, a pair of taut, firm buttocks!

Buttocks that the Avatar of Justice kept pressed into the heiress’s gut, keeping her up as the noblewoman sagged even more in the corner. As if pushing and twisting the knife deeper, Mika’s hips turned side to side, near grinding onto Gwendolyn’s abs before pulling herself away. “Oh? About to yawn again?” Mika looked over her shoulder, seeing the O-Shaped mouth that was formed on the socialite’s lips. “You shouldn’t be sleeping when justice is being delivered!” A little reminder when Gwendolyn yawned at the Lightbringer, perhaps adding more to the pile of regret that she is currently going over in her mind. A small reprieve that the stunned socialite is granted, at least until with what Mika had planned already. Turning her body to the side, not much space is given between the two British beauties, veteran and newbie alike. She raised a finger towards the heavens, her hips swayed to one side before swinging back like a pendulum to smack into the once struck abdomen of Gwendolyn, not tiring with just one, or two, or even three. To continually smash her hips right onto the former multi-champion and hammer that nail in much further.

BritBrat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next